Question about the rules of the game

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Question about the rules of the game

Postby ShaneI » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:20 pm

Hello, whoever is reading this.

I have two questions about the rules of the game.

My first one is I know leaving is against the rules, however, are you allowed to leave before the game starts (as in the waiting screen where you are still waiting for people to join the game before the game begins so the stage before you choose your name)?

My second question is are you allowed to get your teammate voted out on purpose if they agree and if it is to win for your team. As in if you can win using a fake sheriff claim however to avoid suspicions you claim your teammate is sus (especially if they are already suspected to be sus by others already).

Thank you to whoever can help me with this.
ShaneI

Re: Question about the rules of the game

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:28 pm

Greetings,

you may leave the lobby, but please do not stall the lobby by constantly leaving and rejoining it, as this would be considered lobbystalling and punished. When the game has started, there should be no going back.
The second point what you have asked is a strategy that is callled "bussing". Its a valid one that can be used, even when the bussed person is not aware that this will happen to them.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Question about the rules of the game

Postby ShaneI » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:54 am

Hello,

I appreciate the answer. In the first case I was not stalling and realised I had to go so that should be fine. Also glad to know that the strategy is allowed. Thanks for the info :).
ShaneI

Return to Ask Questions