Cannot login

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Cannot login

Postby EliteHuntsMan » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:51 am

So to my understanding, if an account gets banned you cannot login because it gets deleted or something? I can login here just fine, but if I try to login to the banned account it won't let me. So I cannot appeal a ban and then cannot ever play the game again because yall require your account to be "premium" to play now and connected to steam which now the banned account is. What a great system, people break the rules once or get false banned and then can never play again. Man the good old days of TOS was way better than this shit.
EliteHuntsMan

Re: Cannot login

Postby Jerme » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:41 am

Greetings,

when your account is banned on the game, then you cannot login to it on the game, as it tells you that the account is banned, but you should still be able to login to that account on the forums. if that does not work, it either means, you have changed your accountName ingame, which did not get transferred to the forum or or you need to reset your forum password, as it got flagged for a passwordchange due to the lack of one after the databreach.

If you meant something else, please reword what you'd like to say.
That being sad: If you think oyu are falsely banned, feel free to appeal the ban and we see what is the case. You meant the good old days when playing the game was free and every troll that we currently block has "endless refills" on returning?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions