Why do I get suspended for a silly (but valid) thing, but...

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Why do I get suspended for a silly (but valid) thing, but...

Postby pumpkinmuffin » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:42 pm

The people who harass me and others and call them the R slur have no repercussions.

If y'all won't recognize it as a slur, fine, but calling me and other people ANY negative term, repeatedly, through multiple games? That's fine? I'm not protesting my small suspension, I was stupid, I *censored* the C word and that was too far, okay. That's fine, I broke a rule. But what about the harassment that lasts through several games by other people? I keep reporting it, but y'all don't do anything about that.

I've played this game for years, since sometime before Coven expansion, and I think this is my first suspension. What about the people who BRAG about being on their second or fifth account because they've been banned so many times? I'm not asking very angrily, genuinely, I just want to know why some regulars are allowed to harass people and use a slur repeatedly while doing so.
pumpkinmuffin

Re: Why do I get suspended for a silly (but valid) thing, bu

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:43 am

The r-word is filtered by the soft filter, which you can turn on if you do not like seeing the word. People do not get punished for using soft-filtered words.
The C-word you're talking about is hard filtered, evading the hard filter always results in a strike.

As for people bragging: We (generally) ban accounts, not people. And often people "brag" to make others think reporting them won't do anything so people might be less likely to report them.

As for harassment: It needs to go way beyond someone calling you the r-word, or dumb, etc etc. Furthermore do you need two people to report someone in order for a report to be generated.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions