uhh being stalked*

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

uhh being stalked*

Postby Kri1t » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:21 pm

so uhm I have no idea if this is the right place to post this.. but ive had ToS for years and i recently picked up playing again. I recently met someone and we played a few games together but I am getting some serious stalker vibes from them as they try and snipe into my games all the time. I'm genuinely scared of them. Is there anything I can do besides buying a name change that would help me? Ive tried avoiding them as much as I can but I think they have alt accounts. Thank you so much for your time and I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this <3
Kri1t

Re: uhh being stalked*

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:51 pm

Greetings,

you could report the person if they break any rules and possibly clean up your friends list from those you don't remember or know. That aside it might also depend on the gamemode you play, as certain ones have only a small amount of players that go for said mode and thus its kind bound to happen that you (accidently) met them.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions