Why does levinsnakesrise not respond for achievement

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Why does levinsnakesrise not respond for achievement

Postby Imkill751 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:09 am

I sent levinsnakesrise 2 pm for bugged achievement it’s been 2 weeks for the adept of mafia and one week 4 days (approx) for shooting myself at night achievement
Imkill751

Re: Why does levinsnakesrise not respond for achievement

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:11 pm

Cause he's busy both with work and his personal life. He'll get to it when he gets to it. Achievements are not a pressing issue.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mace8937 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:19 am

Flavorable wrote:Cause he's busy both with work and his personal life. He'll get to it when he gets to it. Achievements are not a pressing issue.

Hasn’t the poor man suffered enough? I do believe this is a great use of BMG resources, and especially worth specifically Levin’s time and commitment to right this wrong
y
Mace8937
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:47 am

Imkill751 wrote:I sent levinsnakesrise 2 pm for bugged achievement it’s been 2 weeks for the adept of mafia and one week 4 days (approx) for shooting myself at night achievement

Hi there.

Per the FAQ, it asks for a minimum of 1-2 weeks of response time, implying it could be more. I've had a rough past few months and have fallen behind on many things, Achievements being once of them, however as also stated in the Achievements section (and Flavorable touched on this), they are not game-breaking or game-interfering and fall to the last of my things to do on my to-do list.

Point aside, your PM was responded to today, and I granted your achievement. Apologies for the delay, as mentioned in my Private Message response.

Cheers.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Ask Questions