Name Change Can't Appeal Ban

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Name Change Can't Appeal Ban

Postby RecluseWonderland » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:55 am

Who do I need to go to in order to get my name changed or whatever so I can appeal my ban? Didn't realize the moderators would just not respond if Trial Bot came up with 0 reports and would've worked with me to solve this but apparently not lol.
RecluseWonderland
Jester
Jester

Re: Name Change Can't Appeal Ban

Postby Flavorable » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:18 am

First things first: There is no need whatsoever to make a good 5-6 posts about this, especially when you say things like: "Reposting until I can get a response". Patience is a big thing here, and spamming posts is against the rules, so consider this your one and only public warning about this.

As for: "Didn't realize the moderators would just not respond if Trial Bot came up with 0 reports", that's also not true, whether you have 0 reports, or multiple, we will respond, but again: No patience from your side whatsoever. We're busy people, you'll get a reply as soon as you get a reply. We don't live to serve you 24/7, so I really suggest exercising some patience in the future.

As for the name change, you will have to contact the Board Admin, LevinSnakesRise to inform of your name change and he will change it for you forum side, as a heads up, this will, again, require patience.

After your name has been changed forum side, you can create a new appeal (considering I trashed all your posts about this name change) from said new username and it will get handled. And as a tip: Valid reports will not get appealed, and considering the situation, I did check out your report and it was most definitely valid, so the chance of the appeal get granted is slim to none.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RecluseWonderland » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:21 am

lmao I would know that if there was information ANYWHERE on the forum, and I would know if it's valid if TrialBot actually worked cause I do actually message in regard to reports but keep going on that power trip. And the fact that you acknowledged I made multiple attempts, took the time to read them, then you must know I acknowledged that it might be valid. But then again, that would require any moderator to give basic information so that I could do what I need to do and check with TrialBot myself before making an appeal. But reading comprehension doesn't seem to work for everybody :)

Patience. Like the fact that I sat for three days, the entirety of a suspension duration, without any moderator in the appeals section saying, "Hey, I noticed you mentioned changing your name you should seek out the Board Admin then try again," Instead of me having to hunt down someone on multiple boards to say anything, because since the option to purchase a new username is available it should be pinned in some way about how to change it on the forums. Moderators responded to the 20 other posts in appeals, so what should I assume? If there's no available information, if no one is responding, and I'm trying through multiple different methods what else am I supposed to do? Didn't say y'all lived to serve me, freak, I'm just asking for basic information.
RecluseWonderland
Jester
Jester

Postby Hiway202 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:18 am

Please be mindful of rule 12 and don't bait the forum staff. This is a public warning and any further baiting will result in a board warning.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Return to Ask Questions