ok how tf do u pay for premium no facebok

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

ok how tf do u pay for premium no facebok

Postby ueatpoo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:45 pm

so my account on web version & i wanna pay $ 5 for premium account. i got big cash money in google play so i can pay from android. but when i download android it dont let me login without facebok wtf. i got no facebok because i have a life ok. how to pay $ 5 if u cant even login dood why u makin so hard for me to pay u???????????
ueatpoo

Re: ok how tf do u pay for premium no facebok

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:28 pm

Hi there.

Facebook is required as verification for all non-premium Mobile users (including New Accounts), to attempt to reduce the amount of trolls who create free accounts and ruin the game for everyone else who's trying to play and enjoy the game. If you have created your account on the Web Version, you can pay for Premium there, and then simply login on Mobile and you can be all-set.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ueatpoo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:03 pm

LevinSnakesRise wrote:bla bla bla im a nolife weirdo who think normal people acualy use facebok
bla bla

u could have just answer HELLO SIR WE DONT WANT UR MONEY SO WE MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY MONEY IM GAY BTW why bother writing a wall of hurr durr
ueatpoo

Postby Flavorable » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:12 am

Consider this your one and only warning not to bait (forum) staff.

P.S. We don't care about your money, we're volunteers.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions