What options are available when you can't get a 2nd person

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

What options are available when you can't get a 2nd person

Postby jrf1973 » Tue May 25, 2021 10:59 am

I was in a game where I was harassed by two players, I could lodge single reports against both, but both of them were mockingly saying they were reporting me for harassment, when they were clearly making fun of the situation.

What are my available options in such a case? A trial report will probably be generated if they both lodge a report. But the harassment was personal, there's no 2nd report to back me up.
jrf1973
Jester
Jester

Re: What options are available when you can't get a 2nd pers

Postby Joacgroso » Tue May 25, 2021 12:33 pm

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do if you are the only player who reported them. Things are this way to prevent trolls from spamming fake reports.

If they actually reported you for harassment, don't worry. As long as you didn't harass them, you will be deemed innocent. If there is a report against you, then jurors will have access to logs from the whole game and if any of them feels like reading the whole game and notice the harassment (which is very likely to happen in this case, since they will read everything you said to check wheter you were guilty of HS/H or not) then the juror can duplicate the report for both of the harassers. After that, other jurors will judge those players. You only need one juror to duplicate the reports for that to happen.

edit: They reported you indeed. https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewReport.php?id=3409047. I doubt you will be deemed guilty for that, but ultimately it's up to the jurors.
Last edited by Joacgroso on Tue May 25, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby jrf1973 » Tue May 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Thanks for the quick response.
jrf1973
Jester
Jester

Postby Joacgroso » Tue May 25, 2021 12:48 pm

I edited my post to link the report.

To make it clear, I'm not a member of the staff or anything. I'm just speaking from experience with the trial system.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Ask Questions