Can you disable offers popup?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Can you disable offers popup?

Postby itaicool » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:46 am

Im kinda annoyed that sometimes after I finish a match or enter the game I get a popup offer and it wouldn't be a problem if I could just close it instantly but my laptop is kinda trash and literally needs about 30 seconds to load the popup and in the meantime I can't close it or do anything else, also would like to add I have purchased web premium and the coven expansion so disabling ad type content should be included imo like ads are disabled in other sites when you buy something with real money.
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Can you disable offers popup?

Postby Flavorable » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:28 am

There's no way to turn it off. However, the pop up sale only shows up once a day.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby itaicool » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:14 am

I think one should be added then, like a box in the settings you can check or uncheck so users that are interested can get offers and those that are not won't, atleast this feature should be made for premium owners.
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:48 am

itaicool wrote:I think one should be added then, like a box in the settings you can check or uncheck so users that are interested can get offers and those that are not won't, atleast this feature should be made for premium owners.

That would reduce impulse sales, which is basically the only income the company makes from the game, after the initial $5 purchase (and I dont see 1000 new accounts per week - but i could be wrong - so a one off $5 is hardly keeping the servers running) I mean, I havent spent a dollar on the game since they nerfed the shit out of taunts.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby itaicool » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:43 am

kyuss420 wrote:
itaicool wrote:I think one should be added then, like a box in the settings you can check or uncheck so users that are interested can get offers and those that are not won't, atleast this feature should be made for premium owners.

That would reduce impulse sales, which is basically the only income the company makes from the game, after the initial $5 purchase (and I dont see 1000 new accounts per week - but i could be wrong - so a one off $5 is hardly keeping the servers running) I mean, I havent spent a dollar on the game since they nerfed the shit out of taunts.

How did they nerf taunts?
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:51 am

Taunts were "nerfed" because now the deads cannot communicate with the living using taunts anymore, but let's not derail the thread with that question any further
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:43 am

wasnt trying to derail... the $1 taunt bundles were the most popular bundle among my playing group (taunts, TP, and x3 of every scroll) Now we cant taunt each other, so no one buys them.
A better kind of scroll bundle would be popular too

So while adding a feature to stop the pop up, wouldnt be the best business decision.....the only people using the feature anymore are newer players as far as I can tell.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Ask Questions