Is there any way to look at reports i reported?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Is there any way to look at reports i reported?

Postby CodeMore6 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:53 pm

Is there any way to look at reports i reported? Because I always get curious on the status of those reports.

For example, I report someone for, say, Leaving d1. I want to view that report to see if it got innoed, guiltied, or closed without a verdict.
CodeMore6

Re: Is there any way to look at reports i reported?

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:09 pm

There is no way to filter reports by their reporters
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby itaicool » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:52 am

That would be a cool feature that I would like to have too
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:27 pm

there kind of is, using trialbot on discord.

1st way: look at their username in the end game lobby. wait 20 minutes, then do tb>r (username), the top report should be the latest report. That report will have a number on it (3340981 for example). You can now do tb>r (report number) and that will link you straight to the report, so you can keep an eye on it for the next few days/weeks.

2nd way: same kind of thing. The trialbot command is tb>scu (name). This command brings up every report of a game with that name in it. So you can put your name there and it will show all games you were in that had a report filed. Using this way, you may have to sort through 5-10 pages of reports tho, instead of looking at the top one, cos if anyone else used the same name as you, or used your user name as an IGN, those reports will also show.
This way is much more time consuming ''needle in a haystack'' kind of way, especially if the name is ''Giles Corey'' or something popular.... but doing tb>scu (your username) will show you every game you were in that had a report filed in it.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Ask Questions