Just want to clarify

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Just want to clarify

Postby itaicool » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:40 am

Hi, so I of course don't try to break the rules Im simply asking to avoid it, is wiriting a message in all caps to get more attention or as a joke breaking the rules, I dont mean wirting only in caps the whole game just an all caps message here and there. Thank you
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Just want to clarify

Postby Ezradekezra » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:58 am

A single all-caps message should be fine. It's like putting -------------- at the start of your message, but not as annoying.

If you try to post multiple all-caps messages in a row, the spam filter will block your messages, though.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby itaicool » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Thanks
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Aureolin1 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:22 pm

All caps messages are allowed.
Aureolin1
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:06 am

sometimes I use all caps for the entire game, as soon as the first person uses them. It doesnt make your message stand out, or make the message more important than other messages. I also lean towards guilty on anyone who uses all caps on trial XD all caps users are usually sus :P
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby itaicool » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:16 am

kyuss420 wrote:sometimes I use all caps for the entire game, as soon as the first person uses them. It doesnt make your message stand out, or make the message more important than other messages. I also lean towards guilty on anyone who uses all caps on trial XD all caps users are usually sus :P

Yeah but like I had games as TI that nobody read my messages and when I use all caps people actually read them
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:20 am

itaicool wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:sometimes I use all caps for the entire game, as soon as the first person uses them. It doesnt make your message stand out, or make the message more important than other messages. I also lean towards guilty on anyone who uses all caps on trial XD all caps users are usually sus :P

Yeah but like I had games as TI that nobody read my messages and when I use all caps people actually read them

they read em, they just chose to ignore em
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby OreCreeper » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:17 am

kyuss420 wrote:
itaicool wrote:

You can spam your will, which will make it harder to ignore.

Remember, if you only spam each message 4 times per day and 14 times the entire game, you can't be banned ;)
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Flavorable » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:01 am

OreCreeper wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:
itaicool wrote:

You can spam your will, which will make it harder to ignore.

Remember, if you only spam each message 4 times per day and 14 times the entire game, you can't be banned ;)

Actually, those are Guidelines and not set in stone. If you're going to be purposely obnoxious, you still run the risk of getting suspended or banned.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions