TrialBot not answering?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

TrialBot not answering?

Postby caglaxorz » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:28 pm

Hi,

As far as I remember, we could see our reports by sending a PM to TrialBot with a random title and the content "All". I have done this today, a few hours ago, yet I received no answer. Has something changed? What do I need to do to see my reports?

Thank you in advance!
caglaxorz
Jester
Jester

Re: TrialBot not answering?

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:42 pm

TrialBot doesn't always answer instantly iirc, although I don't recall this being an issue for PMs.

I'd try PMing TrialBot again to see if it works the second time you try.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby caglaxorz » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Thank you, I already tried twice. I'll see in a few hours if anything's changed.
caglaxorz
Jester
Jester

Postby alex1234321 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm

I pmed TrialBot earlier today after I played a game where some people thought I gamethrew because I bussed a fellow Mafia member. I got a reply within a few minutes and it didn't show any reports. I thought maybe it took some time for the report to be filed or something, so I decided to pm TrialBot a few hours later to make sure I wasn't reported, and I haven't gotten a reply yet. So maybe there's a limit for how often you can pm TrialBot?
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby YumiAkiyama » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Sometimes it will not respond if you send numerous messages within 12 hours of each other. This is just my observation having experienced it myself.
YumiAkiyama
Witch
Witch

Postby Hiway202 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 pm

I've found that deleting your old message and then sending a new one will usually make Trialbot respond again.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Return to Ask Questions