Game ending with witch alive

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Game ending with witch alive

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:36 pm

I just had a game that ended in a town win despite a witch and a vigilante with bullets being alive. Is it a bug, or is there an explanation? None of them had left the game.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: Game ending with witch alive

Postby CheezePie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:05 am

that's... strange?
sounds like a bug to me, because the game is supposed to keep going with witch/vigi alive (if vigi can shoot ofc)
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Jerme » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 am

Do you have any screenshots of this?
Were you the Vigilante, or was the Vigilante someone else, who might've shot immune/healed players.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:11 pm

I recorded the game, if you want to see it. But I guess the explaination is that vigi shot immunes. He killed mafioso night 3. He also whispered to jailor at the start of day 3, so he might have shot an immune night 2, even though he said nothing about it. Then the serial killer was lynched and outed the gf as immune. The next day the vigi kept saying that person was "confirmed" gf without providing any actual evidence, so he might have shot him. In the endgame, they said they had shot the witch the night before. So I guess that's why the game ended.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Jerme » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:21 pm

that is pretty likely indeed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions