Can't link my TOS account.

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Can't link my TOS account.

Postby UncleOmi » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 pm

I had two TOS accounts, one was dexterxz and another UncleOmi. Dexterxz was banned for one day and after that I deleted it and tried linking my new account but it didn't work. I deleted my old account after I finished my ban time and tried linking my new account but says I'm banned when i'm not. please help.
UncleOmi

Re: Can't link my TOS account.

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Hi there.

I know since you posted here you have a question, but I have one in return for you.

Why did you delete your account after serving a temporary 24 hour ban? You could have easily been able to keep playing since the suspension was over, so I have to ask why you would do that?

Also, the reason why is because your Steam is linked to your now deleted account, even if you deleted it, Steam keeps trying the same special credentials it saved when it created the connection to the two to log you in, and therefor it says you're banned when you're not. To get around this, since you have your second account, instead of clicking 'Login with Steam', type in your second account's login information on the login screen and use that to login. Unfortunately you will not be able to login to your second account using the Login with Steam button, and you cannot re-redeem the rewards you had on your first account with your second account. It will be just a normal account with whatever you already have.

Cheers.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby UncleOmi » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:02 pm

I did it because i wanted to play the game with a clean start Also is there a way to repurchase the steam package at least?
UncleOmi

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:16 pm

UncleOmi wrote:I did it because i wanted to play the game with a clean start Also is there a way to repurchase the steam package at least?

Unfortunately that would require getting a new Steam account and the purchasing the game once again on that new Steam account, since you can only buy a game once per Steam account, unless you're gifting to someone else.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Ask Questions