Question About Account Deletition

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Question About Account Deletition

Postby ShaneI » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:48 am

Hello, whoever is reading this.

When I first made my account I didn't realize the game costs money. I decided to delete the account then since I didn't see a use in it. IT gave me an error that you must wait 30 days after the account is created to delete it. I however have since then decided to buy the game and I logged in with that account after those 30 days are gone does it start the deletion that I failed to start before, or would the deletion not begin since I attempted to start it before the account was 30 days old. If it starts, is there a way to cancel it now before it is too late?
ShaneI

Re: Question About Account Deletition

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Greetings,

as far as I know is then the deletion activateable. The process is to usually ask to get the account deleted, then you receive an E-mail asking you to confirm the deletion. WHen done, then account is iirc deleted right away.
My info might be outdated, so I'll forward this thread also to our community manager.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Question About Account Deletition

Postby ShaneI » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:53 am

Hi. Thanks for the answer. It has been over 30 days and it seems luckily the process that I couldn't start did not happen after 30 days.
ShaneI

Return to Ask Questions