Question about a weird form of harassment.

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Question about a weird form of harassment.

Postby trevormoore » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:51 pm

I'll try to explain this as concisely as I can.

This user has been sending me friend requests. That wouldn't be weird, but whether I approve or deny, she resends them. If I approve them just to get her to stop, she deletes me, and resends it. If I deny it, she resends it. If I ignore it, she cancels and resends it. This got so bad I had to change my username. But, I guess through the forums, she found it. Just now I approved it so I could tell her to leave me alone and get proof I told her to shove off.

This user is someone I have blocked on every thing now. Discord, Steam, etc. and have made it very clear I want nothing to do with. She's doing this intentionally to annoy me, and it's actually working is the worst part.

Is there any way to report this, or to block her, to make her really stop?
April 4, 1980 – August 7, 2021
trevormoore
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Question about a weird form of harassment.

Postby Jerme » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:22 am

Its your best bet to contact our support address support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com with that. Please add along some proof about the given occasion.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Question about a weird form of harassment.

Postby trevormoore » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:04 am

Jerme wrote:Its your best bet to contact our support address support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com with that. Please add along some proof about the given occasion.

Thanks for getting back to me. I didn't see this before I went head and reported it on the forums. As I have already contacted help re: someone changing my username here on the forums since LevinSnakesRise is away due to IRL issues (a VERY valid reason to be away, I do not mind and am not complaining) and feel like the helpdesk is swamped, due to getting no reply at all.

The person is question is now multi-accounting and changing the names. But I managed to get a screenshot of them harassing me in a lobby and the third friend request of 3 or 4 in one night.

I just want it to end. The harassment from this person, the homophobia, the racism, and then to be told to buy and only play Coven to avoid this shit. It's all a tall order for me.
April 4, 1980 – August 7, 2021
trevormoore
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Ask Questions