How to get a Mod into a lobby/game fast..

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

How to get a Mod into a lobby/game fast..

Postby ISpydher » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:13 am

Hi, I just want to ask...

Often there are lobby stallers, racists or spammers (or maybe all 3!) in lobbies and games.

Is there a fast way in which a Mod can be 'summoned' to get into the lobby/game?

I mean - like, could certain keywords used trigger an alert to any Mods that are online at that time to bring them straight into the lobby/game? If not, perhaps it could be a consideration?

Last night, I was waiting in a lobby for almost 30 mins because of racist lobby stallers - I, and several others, stayed because WE were having good banter, but a lot of good, decent regular players quit.

I made a post on the board about the above, and sent an Admin a PM (which is still unread - but they may be away), but just wondering if there's any other way we might be able to get a fast/immediate response for a Mod to enter, which, obviously, can't be abused by users?

Thanks
Experienced players need to remember that they were a noob once upon a time! :D
ISpydher
Transporter
Transporter

Re: How to get a Mod into a lobby/game fast..

Postby Flavorable » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:21 am

Quickest way to reach the people who can ban from lobbies (Levin and Brandon) would be via the Trial System Discord. All you'd need is an unedited screenshot and the username.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How to get a Mod into a lobby/game fast..

Postby ISpydher » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:30 am

Flavorable wrote:Quickest way to reach the people who can ban from lobbies (Levin and Brandon) would be via the Trial System Discord. All you'd need is an unedited screenshot and the username.

Thanks, Flavorable. I guess I'll need to get discord, lol.
Experienced players need to remember that they were a noob once upon a time! :D
ISpydher
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Ask Questions