Can you be suspended for this?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Can you be suspended for this?

Postby ShinoUnbannable » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:47 am

Can I be suspended for cheating?

I was playing last night and the mayor voted and hanged an AFK townie, one townie said "I'm following mayor so I'm guiltying" I've been playing for a good while and know that usually, mafias say this so I jailed him, told him not to say a word and executed him and he was mafioso. I got his blackmailer hanged because he said he bugged the mayor but the mayor said he was transported and then another dude executed because he never voted them and kept talking shit. They ended up reporting me for cheating, says I multi-account and followed me around basically for 4-5 games spamming in the lobby that I'm a cheater and basically did that all game, not even trying to win when they were a townie, other people stole my name like "I simp for shino" and other stuff and they either killed them n1 or hanged them day 2 even if it was a townie.
What I do want to know is can I be reported for these guys falsy reporting me and telling everyone to do so? I got like 3 cheating reports last night because of them.
ShinoUnbannable
Jester
Jester

Re: Can you be suspended for this?

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 am

Inciting false report is considered harasment, yeah
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby ShinoUnbannable » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:53 am

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:Inciting false report is considered harasment, yeah

Well I hope some sort of action is taken because they're lying, they keep saying I'm multi-accounting with no proof and literally throw games just to kill me it's sad.
ShinoUnbannable
Jester
Jester

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:02 am

You definitely won't be punished for that. If you get someone else to report those people for harassment with you, they will most likely be punished.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby ShinoUnbannable » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:08 am

Joacgroso wrote:You definitely won't be punished for that. If you get someone else to report those people for harassment with you, they will most likely be punished.

2/3 of them have been reported, the third one only did it for 1 game but nobody reported him but the other 2 continued following me and kept doing it, surprising enough I got jailor 3 times after that and we won all 3 times so they thought I was cheating every single time
ShinoUnbannable
Jester
Jester

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:11 am

As long as one of them was reported in each game, jurors can duplicate the reports against the rest.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:13 am

Joacgroso wrote:As long as one of them was reported in each game, jurors can duplicate the reports against the rest.

Actually, the game where OP was reported is enough to dupe rhe reports on everyone else
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:18 pm

Right, I forgot to mention that.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Ask Questions