Account help!

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Account help!

Postby nadiariley01 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:26 am

So I have two different accounts, I’m currently on my secondary one, and my primary account I had purchased from steam back in ‘19. I have no issues logging into the current account I’m on now. However, my other account I’m not able to login to. I’m able to login into that account on the game, just not on the forums page. It keeps telling me the password is incorrect but anytime I change it, it still doesn’t work. I need to login into my forums on my primary account to file an appeal since it was banned awhile back. Help?
nadiariley01

Re: Account help!

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 11:51 am

Greetings,

have you changed your account name during the given time? If so, please try to login using the previous name.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby nadiariley01 » Sun May 09, 2021 11:57 am

No I haven’t changed my username. My primary account has always been “nadiariley41201”
nadiariley01

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 12:02 pm

Then it could be the case that due to the Steamcreation there was no forum account created along with it. I've asked our admin to check up on that.
Please check out this thread - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=68801 - before you post an appeal. Also keep in mind that you may only appeal invalid, non archived reports.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby nadiariley01 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:15 pm

Okay, thank you!
nadiariley01

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 2:45 pm

You should have a forum account now, please reset your password once more in order to have those synced.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby nadiariley41201 » Sun May 09, 2021 2:49 pm

Thank you!!!
nadiariley41201

Return to Ask Questions