gift?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

gift?

Postby leveria » Mon May 25, 2020 10:20 am

Hi

Is there a way to gift coven/premium for ppl using browser?

Lev
leveria
Civilian
Civilian

Re: gift?

Postby Jerme » Mon May 25, 2020 10:30 pm

This is currently not possible.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ForescytheReaper » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:34 am

You can gift players DLCs on Steam, so try that way of form of operations. Or you could send them one of those gift credit cards that I've seen in local stores and such. What I mean is that there are many ways you could go about gifting someone since the feature doesn't exist within the browser version.
ForescytheReaper
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:01 am

That would be options, yes. I understood the question if there is an inbuild gifting option in the ToS webclient, which is not the case.
So there is no diect gifting (aside from Steam) that could be done, only indirect ones by sponsoring an account the funds for a purchase, which then have to be done on that account.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions