Changing my email so I can finally reset password.

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Changing my email so I can finally reset password.

Postby WynterRay » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:12 pm

Iv waited weeks for a response on this issue. I can’t play mobile anymore and I can’t take desktop with me from home. I tried the original email and never heard anything. I tried the new support email and I got an automated response but it’s getting close to a week and nothing as changed. I want to know if someone will ever help or not. Can I at least know how many days I should wait for a response? Iv spend money on coven with this game and I’d like to be able to play it anywhere.
I just wanna be able to play on my tablet again.
WynterRay

Re: Changing my email so I can finally reset password.

Postby WynterRay » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:40 pm

Not the most reassuring but I guess I don’t have much choice I waited 2 weeks after sending an email the info email address only to never hear back and seen on hear it was no longer in use. So Iv just been getting impatient. It’s getting close to a week since I’ve sent a ticket to the support email.
WynterRay

Postby MonkeyLover03 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:30 pm

Oh. I sent an email too, to change my account emai. I was wondering how long it would take too.
MonkeyLover03

Postby WynterRay » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Well it sounds like at the moment there must be a bag log of tickets after swapping to the new support email.
WynterRay

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:05 am

There could be, but our community manager has also other duties as well, which have to be done as well.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions