[GAME] Can I change my Username?

Search here before posting your questions

[GAME] Can I change my Username?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Q: Can I change my Username?

A: Yes, you can! To change your Username, you need to login to the game and go to the Shop. In the Shop there is a tab called 'Account'; Click on it. From there, you can select the 'Username Change' option, which will cost $5 USD. First you will need to make sure the username you want isn't taken. (Letters are not case-sensitive, meaning if you want to change your account from testing123 to Testing123, you'll be unable to, as it will say the username is taken. Make sure if you want it capitalized, and you're changing your username entirely, make sure you add Capitalization.)
Once you make sure the username is available (if it isn't, you will need to pick another), click purchase and you should have your username changed.

If you don't have your username changed, as with other Shop items that cost real money, please take your receipt (if the money was removed from your payment provider) and your username to support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com and tell them you purchased a Username change and it hasn't taken place. Be sure to tell them what you want your username to be so they may change it for you.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions