[GAME] What can I do if I'm missing an Achievement?

Search here before posting your questions

[GAME] What can I do if I'm missing an Achievement?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 am

If you have completed the requirements for an achievement but don't see it in your Achievement Browser after completing it, the first thing you should do is close the game and re-login to the game and double check the Achievement Browser to see if your client has updated your achievement list.

On the off chance the above didn't fix your problem, on your next occurrence, please take a screenshot showing you've met the requirements to get the achievement, (for example, if you've gotten the 'Apprentice' 10 wins achievement, but not the 'Novice' 5 wins achievement, take a screenshot including those achievements) and message support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com. If you can prove you've earned the achievement beyond a doubt, then they can grant the achievement to your account manually. You will need to re-login to make sure it was given to you in your Achievement Browser. Should it not be in your Achievement Browser, they will attempt it again.
NOTE: Please make sure you use screenshots from your Achievement Browser, and nowhere else. Statistics have been notoriously bugged for a while now, and are unreliable in proving that you have done 'this' or 'that' to qualify for an achievement. Also, please give support a minimum of 1-2 weeks to respond to your e-mail, as they have a pretty full schedule and Achievements are not game-breaking, however most e-mails should receive a reply before hand. Thank you.

If the achievement is something that can only be proved in-game rather than just from the Achievement Browser, such as the 'Where does it hurt?' achievement for Doctor which requires you to heal 3 people in the same game, you will need to send a screenshot of each time you healed someone in that game, each night that you healed them successfully. For the similar achievements that require multiple targets in-game, you will need to provide enough screenshots to cover them. A screenshot of the end-game player list is required. If you fail to do so, you will not be eligible to get the achievement(s). Screenshots are important, but video clips of the attempt being made would be even better! Please do not crop the screenshots, or the achievement will not be granted until unedited screenshots are provided!

If you are not part of the Trusted Users group, you will not be able to embed your images. Please upload your images to an image-hosting site, such as Imgur.com and throw them into an album. Then grab the image links (or the album link) and send them as the URL it gives you.
NOTE: Please do not send Support file pathways. (i.e: "file:///home/", "C:\", etc.) Those links will only work on your computer, it cannot be 'copy and pasted' into a browser. It only opens on your computer's browser because it's on your computer, not his. Please use an image hosting site as mentioned above, or your achievement will not be granted for lack of proof.

Please note that if you haven't gotten the Steam Achievement for achievements you've unlocked in-game;
  • Message Steam Support and ask them for assistance.
  • Steam is likely to send you to the Developers, so you're probably better off just emailing the Developers. Email the Developers via support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com. Be sure to include your username and the achievements you've got in-game so they can try to assist you. Again, screenshots are imporant!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [GAME] What can I do if I'm missing an Achievement?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:03 am

Updated FAQ for Achievements including the new Developer email, and how/what order to contact LevinSnakesRise or TurdPile.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:27 am

Updated FAQ to remove TurdPile as the other person to contact for Achievement issues, included warning about using Achievement Browser only and not to use Statistics as they've been notoriously bugged worse than the Achievement Browser, included a warning about not including File Paths (C:\, file:////, etc.) as these can only be opened on the user's computer, and cannot be opened by anyone else, emphasized non-cropped screenshots and emphasized using an image hosting site, preferably Imgur as mentioned prior.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Flavorable » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:16 pm

Updated FAQ to remove PMs to LevinSnakesRise and change it to sending an e-mail to support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com instead.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Frequently Asked Questions