just some terribly boring questions

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

just some terribly boring questions

Postby oOYuuArtSuiOo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 pm

Offtopic:
I have some questions about world peace, and you guys can answer any of it, just remember to put which number it is :D

#1: World Peace is what the majority want. Will another world war occur?

#2: You have just become the new leader of a nation. Another nation wages war on you. How will you respond?

#3: Which hurts the most in a war: Civilians dying or soldiers sacrificing?

#4: In what way could World Peace be achieved?

#5: Define World Peace.

#6: World Olympic games are meant to support and promote peace amongst athletes of nations, but does it really promote only peace?
MY OTHER IDEAS!

The Taboo Caster (Coven Evil)
--------------------
Role Alignment Idea: The Equilibrium
--------------------
The Witness (Neutral Evil)

Shilster wrote:Isn't this just a better Janitor? It can totally disable people, and yeah, it nerfs lynching. People who can't vote (especially Town members) are useless to their team.

YuuArtSui explained it pretty well.

Aww, thanks :3

oOYuuArtSuiOo
Transporter
Transporter

Re: just some terribly boring questions

Postby ZackTheMaf666 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 am

Yes. Unlike most Town of Salem games, just because the majority wants it doesn’t mean it will happen. I mean, North Korea will probably throw a hissy-fit and nuke some places. South Korea will surely fight North Korea meaning America will get involved, which will get the UK and Japan fighting. The thing is, North Korea is allied with China which has a tight relationship with Japan, so we might have Pearl Harbor 2.0 in our hands, or we’ll have Japan on our side. Anyways, Japan will get Indonesia and Malaysia involved, they will get most of SE Asia, who could get the Middle East involved. The UK will be getting most of Europe unless Brexit passes, in which case they’ll stay neutral. My point, however, is that whoever gets Japan on their Side first will most likely win the war.

#2: You have just become the new leader of a nation. Another nation wages war on you. How will you respond?
I’ll use starvation tactics on the enemy. If that doesn’t work, I’ll just get my allies together and have some guerrilha crews take care of their smaller forces. Meanwhile I’ll have some spies figure out their plans and stop the worst of it.

Depends on your definition of in a war. Short-term and during the war, the soldiers. However, in the long run, civilians.

Having the entire world governed weakly. Nations keep their patiotism, but you need greater reasons to wage wars. Basically, murder punished globally unless during war times (the nations themselves decide that), and other things that are just wrong punished similarly.

Nobody killing each other.

#6: World Olympic games are meant to support and promote peace amongst athletes of nations, but does it really promote only peace?
No, it also supports unity, but still competition. It supports trying to win however possible, but still not cheating.
BMG, bring back Vigilantics. I miss it.
ZackTheMaf666
Witch
Witch

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:49 am

ZackTheMaf666 wrote:North Korea will probably throw a hissy-fit and nuke some places.

ZackTheMaf666 wrote:Having the entire world governed weakly.

ZackTheMaf666 wrote:Nobody killing each other.

ok retard

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby JaguarJumps » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Actually, the odds of another World War happening are very unlikely. Basically 1 in 380 million.
Which only means that it is still possible. Humans are unpredictable but, based on what we do know, you can be sure it probably will not happen during our lifetimes.
Booker T wrote:"Can you dig it? SUCKAAAAAA!!!!"

White Canary wrote:"Yeah? Well, even vigilantes have to pay their bills."

Citizen Steel wrote:"They beat him with the Care Bear Stare."

Moe Syzslak wrote:"They're heading for the old mill!""No we're not!""Let's head to the old mill anyway, get some cider.
JaguarJumps
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:21 am

world peace is only attained through human extinction

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby Transcender » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:19 am

North Korea will probably throw a hissy-fit and nuke some places.

you sound exactly like me except I would say

North Korea will probably throw a hissy-fit and through a ball of flaming death at everybody on earth
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby triangularbrick » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:44 am

No, people would kill their leaders beforehand.

Depends if it is a lesser nation or a leading world power. If it is a leading world power I guess you just ICBM and Nuke them to the ground with a pre-emptive strike to save your self - if a lesser nation, troops on the ground much like Vietnam I guess. My thoughts on nukes though have always been if they couldnt be stopped and the whole of the UK would die anyway, I would not press the button as to preserve the innocents in the warring country.

Both are inevitable, logically civilians dying is the worst hurt.

Cleansing aggressive nations? its literally the only way to stop some tyrants - but if you want an ethical way? there is none - people uprising (E.G social unrest, riots) but even then you'd be looking for a lot of casualties if there were riots under a tyrannous regime (Tienanmen square anybody?)

All countries with open borders and a tolerant cultural understanding of each other, a defensive pact between every nation that no war may be started

Promotes roids thats for sure.
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"

They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Off-Topic Discussions