Hearthstone - Whispers of the Old Dogs

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Hearthstone - Whispers of the Old Dogs

Postby Blackajack » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:54 am

New HS expansion hit, anyone else excited about the changes? Already crafted my corrupted rag and twin emperor, no pack legends yet.

Spoiler: Image
Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Hearthstone - Whispers of the Old Dogs

Postby Harkonnen97 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:37 pm

I'm trying a face hunter in standard with the 3 mana 4/2 stealth panther and the new 2 mana 3/1 stealth worgen. its so op op, usually wins earlier than the old face hunter pre-wotg -_-. As for the new cards I think paladin is dead, shaman will become the best class and druid is the best cthun deck.
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Blackajack » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:23 am

Harkonnen97 wrote:I'm trying a face hunter in standard with the 3 mana 4/2 stealth panther and the new 2 mana 3/1 stealth worgen. its so op op, usually wins earlier than the old face hunter pre-wotg -_-. As for the new cards I think paladin is dead, shaman will become the best class and druid is the best cthun deck.

I agree with the shaman/druid analysis, but paladin is far from dead.

With forbidden healing & Ragnaros, light lord, you can make one mother of a fatigue deck. You keep throwing out greedy threats and healing until both fatigue, you drop light lord and watch him cry because he's wasted all of his removal on tirion/ysera/rag the fire lord/ eadric, and has no board because of colosseum/concecration/equality

Darwin shaman is the most fun you can have in the game right now. That or yogg mage. Go try it, I'm having a blast.

Druid c'thun is probably the best, but warrior c'thun can stall for so long, and priest c'thun has better board control.

Spoiler: Image
Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Harkonnen97 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 am

Blackajack wrote:
Harkonnen97 wrote:I'm trying a face hunter in standard with the 3 mana 4/2 stealth panther and the new 2 mana 3/1 stealth worgen. its so op op, usually wins earlier than the old face hunter pre-wotg -_-. As for the new cards I think paladin is dead, shaman will become the best class and druid is the best cthun deck.

I agree with the shaman/druid analysis, but paladin is far from dead.

With forbidden healing & Ragnaros, light lord, you can make one mother of a fatigue deck. You keep throwing out greedy threats and healing until both fatigue, you drop light lord and watch him cry because he's wasted all of his removal on tirion/ysera/rag the fire lord/ eadric, and has no board because of colosseum/concecration/equality

Darwin shaman is the most fun you can have in the game right now. That or yogg mage. Go try it, I'm having a blast.

Druid c'thun is probably the best, but warrior c'thun can stall for so long, and priest c'thun has better board control.

Yep I agree. I don't have the cards to make a healadin so I can't test it, but in theory it seems weak to me. Lightnaros gives potentially infinite healing, and forbidden healing can heal up to 20, but with mini bot, muster, coghammer gone paladin lost ALL of his early game. We get replacements that would fit in a token divine shield paladin, but it just doesn't seem good to me. What early game cards do you play with healadin?
Harkonnen97
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:11 am

Dogs LMAO

I know Hearthstone a lot but I only played it on phone once.
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Return to Off-Topic Discussions