Hows Life in ToS?

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Re: Hows Life in ToS?

Postby Technetium » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:59 am

I've been playing ranked mostly for a while.
I went back to all any, it was an Arso win (2 Arsos, one burned the other) with a Witch. I was Medium, died N2. Still loads of fun. I forgot how fun All Any was, kupo.

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Literature » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:37 pm

I still don't understand Elo lol. I mostly play All Any instead of Ranked, it's just a lot more fun for me.
Literature

Postby TheColdestSun » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 am

I know you're not fond of the themes, so you might be one of the guys I'm talking about right now, but I've been lynched several times for naming myself after characters from fandoms. Homestuck names get you killed pretty fast, as do Undertale. If not by the town, then by various killing roles at night. That's the biggest impression I've come away from this with so far.

*Actually, looking back at some of these other replies, I'd also like to talk about the All Any mode of play. The first time I played it, I was still pretty new, and the town random lynched me the first day because I'd named myself Drug and "drugs are bad for you!!". I believe I was the doctor. I'm still pretty newbish, but now that I've got a better handle on the game, I've gone back through it, and it really is so much fun. Going back to the Normal mode feels so constricted now.
TheColdestSun
Executioner
Executioner

Postby air3000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:31 am

Mine has been solid. Started in March 2014. I still remember when there were multiple Jailors allowed...lol.
air3000
Actually, just call me by my in game name: Red Skylight!
1500+ Games Strong, with 800+ wins.
Oh! And don't forget my Doge! He is really cool, as long as you don't gamethrow. If you do, he will BITE! :)

Favorite Roles: Arsonist, Godfather, Consigliere, Mafioso, Serial Killer, Jailor, Executioner

25 Wins as a:
Doctor, Investigator, Jailor, Lookout, Medium, Sheriff, Vigilante, Framer, Godfather, Mafioso, Arsonist, Jester, Serial Killer, Survivor

I accept all friend requests.
I'M FRIENDLY!!!!! >:(
air3000
Doctor
Doctor

Location: Definitely not standing in front of this gamethrower's house with a can of gasoline...

Postby BreezyPonie » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:48 pm

TheColdestSun wrote:Homestuck names get you killed pretty fast, as do Undertale.

What seems to be the universal rule for Undertale Names is:
If you are the only Undertale Name - 100% Death Probability n1
If there are only two Undertale Names - 100% Death Probability for one of you, 85% Death Probability for the other. If you both are killed, it will always occur right after eachother, n1 and n2.
If you are both the Skelebros - The other brother will always die first.
3 Undertale Names - One of you will die early, the rest of you have about 20-45% Death Probability for the rest of the game
4+ Undertale Names - One of you will die early, the rest of you will live until the very end of the game.

I've never seen more than two Homestuck names together in one game, so yeah... you pretty much always die instantly :(
and when the morning comes ~ we'll burn it down and then ~ we'll build the world again
BreezyPonie
Witch
Witch

Postby dbz » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:15 pm

air3000 wrote:Mine has been solid. Started in March 2014. I still remember when there were multiple Jailors allowed...lol.

I had no idea that existed once lol. Now I'm just trying to imagine what gameplay would be like with multiple jailors XD
You'll usually find me in classic ranked games, playing as the name Reaper.

dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Greenpandalover » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:29 pm

dbz wrote:
air3000 wrote:Mine has been solid. Started in March 2014. I still remember when there were multiple Jailors allowed...lol.

I had no idea that existed once lol. Now I'm just trying to imagine what gameplay would be like with multiple jailors XD

"Hi Im uhh.... jailor?"
"Lies Im jailor!"
*Jailor executes*
"Wtf bruh, Im a jailor."
"BS"

Bill was found dead, executed by jailor.
His role... Jailor.

This was also around the same time jailors could execute 3 townies and have no punishment :P
Favorite Role: Medium
Me when my side wins, but Im still salty over all the stuff they did wrong
Spoiler: Image
[b]My Role Idea The Orphan 1500 0views!
Greenpandalover
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby dbz » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 am

Greenpandalover wrote:"Hi Im uhh.... jailor?"
"Lies Im jailor!"
*Jailor executes*
"Wtf bruh, Im a jailor."
"BS"

Bill was found dead, executed by jailor.
His role... Jailor.

This was also around the same time jailors could execute 3 townies and have no punishment :P

People already give the jailor grief enough when he thinks someone is evil and kills them and they turn out to be town lol. I can't even imagine the complaining involved if a jailor killed another jailor XD
You'll usually find me in classic ranked games, playing as the name Reaper.

dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions