Life

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Life

Postby MrFunchey » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:48 pm

Hey everybody. Just wanted to see how life is going and all. :)
MrFunchey
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Life

Postby dolphina » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:32 am

terrible. thanks for asking
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:03 am

wretched. thanks for asking

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby cob709 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm

ah yes life is very good
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:19 am

It was going well, until humans constructed a thing called ''power'' and decided to kill other humans because of it. Then when they got it, they used the belief in it to control the actions of other humans by constructing a hierarchy (mainly for more human killing - then subjugation and incarceration).

Then they constructed a thing they named money, which was quite useful for commerce and trade, until the ones at the top of the hierarchy demanded the ones at the bottom of the hierarchy to give part of every transaction to the ones at the top of the hierarchy, for the sole reason that they earned it within the construct that they dreamt up and named ''borders''. So the belief that the thing they named money actually had value, made them believe that the top of the hierarchy was more valuable than them (as they had more money because they were given it for nothing) which made their belief in the power of those people seem even more realistic.

So they dragged 20 tonne stones through the desert, and aligned them with the stars, so that they could accurately measure time, which in turn allowed them to construct a thing called agriculture, so that they could feed not only themselves, but thousands of people, who now didnt have to spend their days hunting and foraging. With all that extra time on their hands, they then studied the world around them and produced things from metal.

So now, instead of hanging out by the lake and eating berries all day, then roasting a sheep over the bonfire at night, Im forced into a life of debt to the banks for possessions i dont need so I can spend my money on creating more money which the hierarchy taxes.... all because some lazy asshole didnt want to catch his own food 12000 years ago.....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:25 am

kyuss420 wrote:all because some lazy asshole didnt want to catch his own food 12000 years ago.....

Hey, someone else is gonna do it even if he decided not to anyway. He's just accelerating the inevitable.

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:14 am

kyuss420 wrote:It was going well, until humans constructed a thing called ''power'' and decided to kill other humans because of it. Then when they got it, they used the belief in it to control the actions of other humans by constructing a hierarchy (mainly for more human killing - then subjugation and incarceration).

Then they constructed a thing they named money, which was quite useful for commerce and trade, until the ones at the top of the hierarchy demanded the ones at the bottom of the hierarchy to give part of every transaction to the ones at the top of the hierarchy, for the sole reason that they earned it within the construct that they dreamt up and named ''borders''. So the belief that the thing they named money actually had value, made them believe that the top of the hierarchy was more valuable than them (as they had more money because they were given it for nothing) which made their belief in the power of those people seem even more realistic.

So they dragged 20 tonne stones through the desert, and aligned them with the stars, so that they could accurately measure time, which in turn allowed them to construct a thing called agriculture, so that they could feed not only themselves, but thousands of people, who now didnt have to spend their days hunting and foraging. With all that extra time on their hands, they then studied the world around them and produced things from metal.

So now, instead of hanging out by the lake and eating berries all day, then roasting a sheep over the bonfire at night, Im forced into a life of debt to the banks for possessions i dont need so I can spend my money on creating more money which the hierarchy taxes.... all because some lazy asshole didnt want to catch his own food 12000 years ago.....

Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Midio7 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:37 am

Let's say i'm fine, thanks for asking.
Just a guy who plays Town Of Salem daily
Midio7
Lookout