Transferring from the Military to university

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Transferring from the Military to university

Postby cheeseybrain » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Hey there everyone, just a quick topic I thought I'd set up just to see if there's any people that have been through a similar situation to myself. I've recently signed of and am due to leave the army in August to start university doing a paramedic science bachelors degree. Does anyone have any tips for someone who isn't really used to academia?

Might do some research on student loans and whether or not it's worth renting a student house or just having to suck it up and move back to my parent's house.

Please no "dumbing down for the army guy" as I am a medic and do hold a foundation degree as an associate ambulance practitioner, so I'm not a complete idiot haha. :mrgreen:
Image https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameGateway
Just started uploading youtube videos again and would love support from you guys!
cheeseybrain
Medium
Medium

Re: Transferring from the Military to university

Postby VampiricMoon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:23 pm

cheeseybrain wrote:Hey there everyone, just a quick topic I thought I'd set up just to see if there's any people that have been through a similar situation to myself. I've recently signed of and am due to leave the army in August to start university doing a paramedic science bachelors degree. Does anyone have any tips for someone who isn't really used to academia?

Might do some research on student loans and whether or not it's worth renting a student house or just having to suck it up and move back to my parent's house.

Please no "dumbing down for the army guy" as I am a medic and do hold a foundation degree as an associate ambulance practitioner, so I'm not a complete idiot haha. :mrgreen:

Just work hard and study every night. Get your work done early. Don't wait for a printer to fail, deadlines are firm.
VampiricMoon

Return to Off-Topic Discussions