something big is coming

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

something big is coming

Postby dolphina » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Open your eyes. Look inside yourself. What do you see?

Do you see nothing? Coffee? A pit of endless fast food? Well you’re fucking wrong because what you see inside yourself is actually cake because it tastes good. Good cake will ensure that you spend the rest of the day happy because you ate good cake. Soon, sadness rates will drop to 0% because everyone will have good cake. Even you will have good cake. Isn’t that wild? We will have cake machines that automatically bake good cake and funnel it into your mouth, but only once a day so you do not get health complications. The cake will be loaded with all the nutrients you need to survive. Your tastes will be genetically programmed so that every cake made by the automatons will be good cake. Babies will be fed mushed-up cake. Humans will reproduce via cake. How does that work? I dunno. But it’s good cake.

There will be no sadness. There will only be cake.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: something big is coming

Postby Ezio216707 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Compelling argument.

Now Claim or I'm voting you up.

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE CLAIMS D1 MAYOR THEN ALERTS AS VETERAN?
Ezio216707
Jester
Jester

Postby dolphina » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Ezio216707 wrote:Compelling argument.

i am cakius, master of all good cake

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby cob709 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:43 pm

the cake is a lie
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:15 am

cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezio216707 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:39 am

dolphina wrote:
Ezio216707 wrote:Compelling argument.

i am cakius, master of all good cake

RT is taken.

Ezio has voted for cakius

reported for gamethrowing smh

Ezio216707
Jester
Jester

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:54 am

dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

your honour, i believe the delectable circular pastry has committed perjury and shall therefore be punished
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:51 pm

CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

your honour, i believe the delectable circular pastry has committed perjury and shall therefore be punished

well i think you’re a dumb idiot and you should be hanged at the gallows for all of us to see

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:32 pm

dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

well i think you’re a dumb idiot and you should be hanged at the gallows for all of us to see

false. my Intelligence Quotient is relatively high, as proven by my extensive vocabulary. it is inconceivable that you would describe me as a "dumb idiot" and proceed to advocate for my execution. this constitutes "lies and slander", therefore i implore you to retract the statement in question and reassess your decisions in life, perhaps while consuming the delectable circular pastry that you claim is the source of joy.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Ezio216707 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:37 pm

CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

false. my Intelligence Quotient is relatively high, as proven by my extensive vocabulary. it is inconceivable that you would describe me as a "dumb idiot" and proceed to advocate for my execution. this constitutes "lies and slander", therefore i implore you to retract the statement in question and reassess your decisions in life, perhaps while consuming the delectable circular pastry that you claim is the source of joy.

Here, take some of my brain cells. May they forever be of use to you in your journey of winning this online argument

Ezio216707
Jester
Jester

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:52 pm

Ezio216707 wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

Here, take some of my brain cells. May they forever be of use to you in your journey of winning this online argument

ty
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:04 pm

CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

oh really? well, the profundity of your statements is practically nonexistent. i enquire of you: what english vernacular do you really know? have you enough intelligence quotient to ascertain that the cake, is, indeed a lie? how do you know the cake is circular? sure, it’s a pastry, and yes, it may very well be delectable, but how can someone who proclaims themselves to be a genius on high assume something so vital and important to our analysis as the shape of the delectable pastry we are speaking of? it looks like you’re the one who needs to do a little introspection and ponder to yourself on what exactly you are doing with your short mortal existence.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:19 pm

wh
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby CheezePie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:13 pm

dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

oh really? well, the profundity of your statements is practically nonexistent. i enquire of you: what english vernacular do you really know? have you enough intelligence quotient to ascertain that the cake, is, indeed a lie? how do you know the cake is circular? sure, it’s a pastry, and yes, it may very well be delectable, but how can someone who proclaims themselves to be a genius on high assume something so vital and important to our analysis as the shape of the delectable pastry we are speaking of? it looks like you’re the one who needs to do a little introspection and ponder to yourself on what exactly you are doing with your short mortal existence.

pardon? your initial accusation against me was uncalled for. you have yet to provide a valid justification for your criticism about my claim regarding the so-called "cake", which appears to be factually correct and corroborated by solid evidence and historical accounts. i shall admit that i have committed a grave error in assuming the shape of the delectable pastry, although it is conventionally circular and divided into sectors for ease of consumption, unless the pâtissier was feeling adventurous. i apologise for that oversight. however, it has become apparent that your intention is not to substantiate your arguments, nor seek the truth in this case, but to undermine my assertions and besmirch my name. verily, you are attempting to cast doubt on my intellectual acuity and the breadth of my knowledge of the english lexicon, whilst steering the conversation away from the heart of the matter. will you elucidate the reasons that lead you to believe the cake is not necessarily a lie? thank you in advance.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:05 pm

CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

pardon? your initial accusation against me was uncalled for. you have yet to provide a valid justification for your criticism about my claim regarding the so-called "cake", which appears to be factually correct and corroborated by solid evidence and historical accounts. i shall admit that i have committed a grave error in assuming the shape of the delectable pastry, although it is conventionally circular and divided into sectors for ease of consumption, unless the pâtissier was feeling adventurous. i apologise for that oversight. however, it has become apparent that your intention is not to substantiate your arguments, nor seek the truth in this case, but to undermine my assertions and besmirch my name. verily, you are attempting to cast doubt on my intellectual acuity and the breadth of my knowledge of the english lexicon, whilst steering the conversation away from the heart of the matter. will you elucidate the reasons that lead you to believe the cake is not necessarily a lie? thank you in advance.

ok i don’t feel like speaking like an “intellectual” anymore so tl;dr the cake cannot be a lie because it is not poisoned and tastes delicious

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Descender » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:06 am

NEO!
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby CheezePie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 am

dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
cob709 wrote:
the cake is a lie

scandalous

ok i don’t feel like speaking like an “intellectual” anymore so tl;dr the cake cannot be a lie because it is not poisoned and tastes delicious

lmao ok we agree to disagree
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Descender » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:53 am

Descender wrote:NEO!

wait fuck i meant to post veemaster7
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby dolphina » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Descender wrote:

veemaster7

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby CheezePie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:09 pm

dolphina wrote:
Descender wrote:

veemaster7

Spoiler: veemaster7?
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:12 pm

the username veemaster7 is unclaimed if you wanna take it
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Descender » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:38 am

CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Descender wrote:

veemaster7

why the fuck do you have my twitter

Ezradekezra wrote:the username veemaster7 is unclaimed if you wanna take it

im not allowed to lmao
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Descender » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:46 am

Descender wrote:
CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Descender wrote:

veemaster7

why the fuck do you have my twitter

Ezradekezra wrote:the username veemaster7 is unclaimed if you wanna take it

im not allowed to lmao

not allowed to use another account which kinda sucks given my situation but i gotta make it work
i wouldnt change my actual name to veemaster7, then i wouldnt be able to say anything but veemaster7
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby CheezePie » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:59 am

all it took

was a quick google search

and i was introduced to the wonders of veemaster7
CheezePie