Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Danganronpa XIX (A Christmas Miracle) - The End

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Alicitzen wrote:Got bored midway in, never really regained motivation.
Shoulda died earlier, my symbolic suicide matches my lack of desire to play when pacing tanked.
I'm also now free to never return to these forums, so peace out yall.

Oh, that explains a lot. Sorry Simon killed your coffee buddy.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Also, because I forgot to mention earlier and just thought of it:
1) No one but me and VucubCaquix knows this, but during the first night, when Manon was running into the workshop, she collided with Simon and they ended up accidentally kissing in a vERY COMPROMISING POSITION. IN A PILE OF BLOODY CORPSES. And then they just looked at each other, shrugged, and went to the first body discovery. What a moment. It was never brought up again, so I wanted to make sure everyone knew because why the fuck not.
2) Segaco or Letitia, why did Steve accuse me of being the traitor out of the blue on Night 2? Just curious. Thought it was hilarious, though.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Segaco » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:18 pm

I'll let Letitia answer that

Also I'll post the locked room solution + thought process to have gotten to the answer tmrw
Am tired
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm

I could answer the locked room question, I suppose, since it was partially Simon's doing. But I'll let you answer it, if you want.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Segaco » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:01 am

Oh yeah, you can do that
Makes life easier <3
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:07 am

Here's how the locked room went:
Pre-night: When "Santa" fell onto Merk, he told Merk to meet him in Merk's room A2. Merk complied with this, like a sucker.
A1: Murderer and accomplice meeting.
A2: Merk, who is waiting in his room for Santa, is met by Simon instead. Stabby stabby. If ANY OF Y'ALL would have pointed out that there was a knife at the crime scene, and only 2 people were confirmed to have knives... this would have been a very different outcome. Meanwhile, Santa tells Steve to go to Merk's room A4.
A3: Simon turns the lights off and takes Merk's key. He promptly books it to go get an alibi. Santa grabs the Spear of Friendship from Santa's office.
A4: Steve goes to Merk's room, as instructed. He sets the chain lock (as instructed) and turns on the lights to find Merk's body. Meanwhile, Santa leaves the spear in the dorm hallway.
A5: Simon runs into the dorm hallway, grabs the spear, and attempts to open Merk's room door. Of course, it's chainlocked, which is exactly as intended. He then stabs Steve through the opening that he DOES have, killing the lucky elf immediately. He then sticks Merk's room key into the lock and closes the door. This is why William, when he used his ability, saw an elf standing in the hallway- that was Simon's second kill in action.
A6: Yeet the spear into Manon's room. Tada, murder finished!
BDA: Santa, being an accomplice, pretends Merk's door is locked. Everyone breaks down the door, finds the two bodies, and no one is the wiser.

I... REALLY thought you guys would have suspected Simon at all. But nope. Pretty sure the "U" that Merk wrote was the start of an S, so there's that. Or how about the fact that Simon disappeared for A2 and A5, both possible or confirmed murder actions, and everyone knew accomplices were a thing? And the person Simon claimed to have spent the most time with was the guy that everyone knew was the Grinch? Segaco even asked me to drop hints about the case, so I brought up the murder weapon, but NOPE. No one thought about the knife or the spear. *sigh*
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 am

It did occur to me at one point about the U being an S, and about you disappearing, but tbh, I was infected with the same apathy everyone else seemed to be suffering from towards the end - everyone just wanted it over and done with.

Hawkwing425 wrote:2) Segaco or Letitia, why did Steve accuse me of being the traitor out of the blue on Night 2? Just curious. Thought it was hilarious, though.

Ah, yeah, that was my doing. My character had the special skill of being able to convince someone to do something non-murdery once a night. With such a powerful tool, I had to use it properly...So I used it to make people do stupid shit.

Also, that note in the finale from my character? 10/10. But what IS the next job???

Find out in the next exciting episode of Danganronpa!

(Or not, depends on if I can be bothered.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:46 am

Hilariously, Steve accusing me of being the traitor was absolutely correct. Guess his luck had an effect after all.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 am

I agree the game felt like a burden halfway. I considered canning it many times nearing the end because managing it was a hassle, but I ended up pulling through. Cancelling after so long wouldn't have been nice.

So, tip for anyone who ends up using this system: for the love of all heavens, make sure you finish the game in 2/3 months. If the game keeps on after the fourth month mark, it will just be a burden.
Much like how it was here after almost 7 months
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:26 am

Gasocea wrote:I agree the game felt like a burden halfway. I considered canning it many times nearing the end because managing it was a hassle, but I ended up pulling through. Cancelling after so long wouldn't have been nice.

So, tip for anyone who ends up using this system: for the love of all heavens, make sure you finish the game in 2/3 months. If the game keeps on after the fourth month mark, it will just be a burden.
Much like how it was here after almost 7 months

What kept it going for so long?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:31 am

Probably a combination of things, tbh.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Segaco » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:45 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:What kept it going for so long?

My constant delays due to life. Had I sent actions & started day/night/trial at the exact time I said I would, the game would have lasted a little under 4 months.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Segaco wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:What kept it going for so long?

My constant delays due to life. Had I sent actions & started day/night/trial at the exact time I said I would, the game would have lasted a little under 4 months.

ow oof owie
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Previous

Return to Dangan Ronpa