Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby ibney000 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:13 pm

The beta is still in forum games.

For some reason.
User avatar
ibney000
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: "Better FM Player than Gobln" -Achro

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby Arckas » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:30 am

ibney000 wrote:The beta is still in forum games.

For some reason.

We've got no control over something outside DR. So their it stays.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
User avatar
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Location: Inishmore (-6 UTC)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby milte345 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
milte345 wrote:Aqua, I'm just curious, whatever happened to the first DR game's thread?


I think it and the Horror one got deleted.

Darn... that was my only way of remembering who killed me night one...
Welp, it is lost to the books now...
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:45 pm

milte345 wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:
milte345 wrote:Aqua, I'm just curious, whatever happened to the first DR game's thread?


I think it and the Horror one got deleted.

Darn... that was my only way of remembering who killed me night one...
Welp, it is lost to the books now...

It was Xfector. He killed you with throwing knives. You were Ultimate Programmer.
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby milte345 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:49 pm

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
milte345 wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:
I think it and the Horror one got deleted.

Darn... that was my only way of remembering who killed me night one...
Welp, it is lost to the books now...

It was Xfector. He killed you with throwing knives. You were Ultimate Programmer.

Ah that's who it was...
And I knew the other parts, I still have the death PM(I hold onto stuff for a very long time)
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby Alicitzen » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:46 am

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:Someday I should reboot my short ass game.
Since at this point nobody knows any of the stupid twists I had lined up.

You could actually do it whenever you want. That way people who miss a Dr game can just join the other one happening.

Yeaaah lets throw this out there:
DR6- The Reboot will be coming back in April.
Signups will be announced after whatever Theifs planning has been filled.

Feel free to PM me if you took part last time around and I will save you a spot.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 7971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby datdownie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Sarah Thorpe wrote:
xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:Someday I should reboot my short ass game.
Since at this point nobody knows any of the stupid twists I had lined up.

You could actually do it whenever you want. That way people who miss a Dr game can just join the other one happening.

Yeaaah lets throw this out there:
DR6- The Reboot will be coming back in April.
Signups will be announced after whatever Theifs planning has been filled.

Feel free to PM me if you took part last time around and I will save you a spot.

Great. More time for me to plan out. XD
Image

"Determination, the ability to move forward despite any possible hardship, the promise to return for a second chance no matter how much you're beaten and bloody. The power of Determination has sculpted legends for all of humanity, impossible feats, one in a million shots made like they're nothing, while those that pull them off stand alone."

If you want to find me, hop onto Board Game Online <3


Discord: Downie#0904
User avatar
datdownie
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: Duval, FL, USA

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby LetitiaWilson » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Sarah Thorpe wrote:
xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:Someday I should reboot my short ass game.
Since at this point nobody knows any of the stupid twists I had lined up.

You could actually do it whenever you want. That way people who miss a Dr game can just join the other one happening.

Yeaaah lets throw this out there:
DR6- The Reboot will be coming back in April.
Signups will be announced after whatever Theifs planning has been filled.

Feel free to PM me if you took part last time around and I will save you a spot.


Should we be scared? :?
Me, when my DR players don't read the rules:

Image
User avatar
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:58 am
Location: Playing Ding-Dong-Ditch with a man-eating door. (GMT)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:18 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:Should we be scared? :?

You should ways be scared.
But yknow probably not.
Im currently juggling a bunch of formulas and stuff.
Itll probably explode.
So yeah.
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 7971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:39 am

Sarah Thorpe wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:Should we be scared? :?

You should ways be scared.
But yknow probably not.
Im currently juggling a bunch of formulas and stuff.
Itll probably explode.
So yeah.

*game starts*
*everyone immediately dies from explosion*
*everyone mad at le Sarah*
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby Alicitzen » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:08 am

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Sarah Thorpe wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:Should we be scared? :?

You should ways be scared.
But yknow probably not.
Im currently juggling a bunch of formulas and stuff.
Itll probably explode.
So yeah.

*game starts*
*everyone immediately dies from explosion*
*everyone mad at le Sarah*

Well I can at least promise no explosions until uh, lets say day two.
Yeah that sounds good.
I may just add a room thats entire purpose is to blow up one night when everyones in it because you asked though...
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 7971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby ciary » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Well I can at least promise no explosions until uh, lets say day two.
Yeah that sounds good.
I may just add a room thats entire purpose is to blow up one night when everyones in it because you asked though...

damnit sarah, now you make me doubt if I should join yours or thief's game :-)
( I wanna see that happen ^_^)
♥ Hugs and Music ♥
♥ Goodbye everyone ^_^ -hugs- ♥


Spoiler: Image
User avatar
ciary
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:33 am
Location: Huegven!

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby LeDerpinator » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Isn't Thief meant to be opening sign-ups already?
Spoiler: Image
Image
Thanks to Burgy for the signature!
Click to check out my artworks on IG!
User avatar
LeDerpinator
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:40 pm
Location: Poledancing with Gary

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby milte345 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 am

Meh, I'd like to be put down as a potential host

I have some... ideas...
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...
Image

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

Image
User avatar
milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Memeing through the 90's (EST)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:22 am

Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 7971
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:15 am

Updated the masterlist.
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby LeDerpinator » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:47 am

You forgot to put down me! (With a secret co-host~ <3)
Spoiler: Image
Image
Thanks to Burgy for the signature!
Click to check out my artworks on IG!
User avatar
LeDerpinator
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:40 pm
Location: Poledancing with Gary

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby ibney000 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:45 am

LeDerpinator wrote:You forgot to put down me! (With a secret co-host~ <3)


*Cough* Totally not me *Cough*
User avatar
ibney000
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: "Better FM Player than Gobln" -Achro

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby Sturps » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:49 pm

A question to the DR Mods; am I allowed to post my own DR-style game in Forum Games?
Because its going to have some similarities to DR but with some different mechanics, and I just figured I'd check before anyone gets mad that I go through with this. I'll give you a copy of my plans if you want, but if you do receive them I highly recommend not joining the game yourself because I want everything to be a surprise.

I just want to give something back to the forums for my time here since my 1-month-planned CFM thread is gathering dust and there are already 4 games in the running, so it'll take forever and I'll probably be gone before I get the chance.
Image

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
User avatar
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Location: Watchpoint: Gibraltar (GMT+10)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Sturps wrote:A question to the DR Mods; am I allowed to post my own DR-style game in Forum Games?
Because its going to have some similarities to DR but with some different mechanics, and I just figured I'd check before anyone gets mad that I go through with this. I'll give you a copy of my plans if you want, but if you do receive them I highly recommend not joining the game yourself because I want everything to be a surprise.

I just want to give something back to the forums for my time here since my 1-month-planned CFM thread is gathering dust and there are already 4 games in the running, so it'll take forever and I'll probably be gone before I get the chance.

Sure... As long as it isnt exactly like DR just with a different name.

I think it was... Oh jeez i cant remember. But someone did the mansion game, which was basically DR except there could be like 1,000,000 kills in one night.
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby ibney000 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:44 pm

xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Sturps wrote:A question to the DR Mods; am I allowed to post my own DR-style game in Forum Games?
Because its going to have some similarities to DR but with some different mechanics, and I just figured I'd check before anyone gets mad that I go through with this. I'll give you a copy of my plans if you want, but if you do receive them I highly recommend not joining the game yourself because I want everything to be a surprise.

I just want to give something back to the forums for my time here since my 1-month-planned CFM thread is gathering dust and there are already 4 games in the running, so it'll take forever and I'll probably be gone before I get the chance.

Sure... As long as it isnt exactly like DR just with a different name.

I think it was... Oh jeez i cant remember. But someone did the mansion game, which was basically DR except there could be like 1,000,000 kills in one night.


:/

Thanks.
User avatar
ibney000
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: "Better FM Player than Gobln" -Achro

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 pm

ibney000 wrote:
xXxAQUAxXx wrote:
Sturps wrote:A question to the DR Mods; am I allowed to post my own DR-style game in Forum Games?
Because its going to have some similarities to DR but with some different mechanics, and I just figured I'd check before anyone gets mad that I go through with this. I'll give you a copy of my plans if you want, but if you do receive them I highly recommend not joining the game yourself because I want everything to be a surprise.

I just want to give something back to the forums for my time here since my 1-month-planned CFM thread is gathering dust and there are already 4 games in the running, so it'll take forever and I'll probably be gone before I get the chance.

Sure... As long as it isnt exactly like DR just with a different name.

I think it was... Oh jeez i cant remember. But someone did the mansion game, which was basically DR except there could be like 1,000,000 kills in one night.


:/

Thanks.

Aqua-
Defrauding games since day 1.
User avatar
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm
Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby ibney000 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:43 am

If Dat doesn't start his signups in 10 days I will just start mine.

Well at least PM Aqua and Arckas about it.
User avatar
ibney000
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: "Better FM Player than Gobln" -Achro

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 am

ibney000 wrote:If Dat doesn't start his signups in 10 days I will just start mine.

Well at least PM Aqua and Arckas about it.


I was going to suggest, with people having exams and what not, leaving sign-ups a while when you put them up.
And maybe PMing Downie to see if he still wants to, then Aqua/Arckas if he doesn't, but that's up to you.
Me, when my DR players don't read the rules:

Image
User avatar
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:58 am
Location: Playing Ding-Dong-Ditch with a man-eating door. (GMT)

Re: Dangan Ronpa Masterlist

Postby ibney000 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:48 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
ibney000 wrote:If Dat doesn't start his signups in 10 days I will just start mine.

Well at least PM Aqua and Arckas about it.


I was going to suggest, with people having exams and what not, leaving sign-ups a while when you put them up.
And maybe PMing Downie to see if he still wants to, then Aqua/Arckas if he doesn't, but that's up to you.


I have already asked Downie and he said he still wants to I just don't think he thought your game was going to end this early. I don't know why its been going on for so long but who knows.
User avatar
ibney000
Forger
Forger
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm
Location: "Better FM Player than Gobln" -Achro

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest