Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 2 ()

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:25 am

(Do not post if you are not alive in the game rn)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Emily372 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:52 am

Nikki points at Marcella and Connie.
Oh, so YOU'RE the Arsonists? I would know, since I witnessed you two burn the library down. I was there when it happened. I wrote on the blackboards of the classrooms that you two set the library on fire.
Nikki is befuddled, and wonders if the fire was used to kill Karane.
This is a bit contradictory... Marcella and Connie? Did you light the Teacher's room on fire first or did you light the gymnasium on fire first?
Nikki analyzes the alibis closely.
Marcella's alibi says that you two lit the Teacher's room ablaze before igniting the Gymnasium.
Connie's alibi, however, says that you two incinerated the Gymnasium before setting the teacher's room on fire.
I still need alibis from Erika, Illumidi, Caleb, and Brooke.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:26 am

"Yep, we spent the night burning shit. Marcella mentioned yesterday that she wanted to smoke that bear out of his hiding hole, basically. And no, we definitely went to the gym first.

Got some investigations back. Seems she died some time after A3, though not sure if that includes A3 or if that means she died between A4 and A6. Will ask. She was carrying a bunch of items, namely a bamboo sword, two empty packets of noodles, a bar of soap, a noodle cookery book and a bamboo sword guidebook. Her hands are empty and slightly red, no scratches or bruises.

Checked her face next, she has an expression of regret on it. There is some some scarring on her face and around her mouth are some small pieces of something, yellow and white in colour. I tried to ask if she got hit on the head but something got lost in translation so gonna ask about that again and the scars. No other marks on her body, so rules out injected with something.

Lastly, I checked around her. She was led near a box, facedown, feet facing away from the box. Got some more questions about that. She's quite far from the door, roughly the middle of the room. The box near her is undamaged and I can't tell what's in it, so whoever checked storage should do that. Finally, there's some tearing on her clothes and a notebook was lying underneath her body.

I got a bunch more questions to ask, so I'll get back to ya when the results come in,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:40 am

(I apparently have a morning trip that I was not informed about so I’ll post my alibi when I get back)
(please don’t make this a repeat of XXIII’s case 1)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:32 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:NA1 - I went to the garden and set shit on fire. Apparently the school didn't like that because it set off an alarm and a fire suppression thing was gonna turn on soon. The reason I said to investigate here was because when I got there, Karane was there, messing with a tree before heading north then leaving westward when the alarm went off. As she left, Marcella came in and admired my handiwork.

>:(

Also can you guys ask if the stuff in Karane's mouth is paint? There's some of that missing from the storage room.

Speaking of which, I'm just about done finishing my investigation report.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:34 am

(Reminder that you cannot ask any more questions after 24h mark.
Also I will poke people on request during trial as I said earlier.)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:48 am

Here's what I've found in the storage room so far:

- The first thing that I noticed was that the fire extinguisher had been removed from its usual location. The glass pane covering it had been smashed.
- The following items had been taken from the storage room: A shovel, some duct tape, a ball of string, a bunch of paint, a box of matches, a watering can, and a notepad.
- I've confirmed that the items were taken from the storage room over the course of the second cycle.
- A fire seems to have broken out in the storage room last night. There are ashes all over the floor, and a few of the boxes are apparently missing. Perhaps they've been burnt to a crisp.
- Some of the boxes in the room are covered in some sort of residue, presumably from the fire extinguisher.
- There are a bunch of footprints in the ash. These were all left after the fire.
- Only two sets of footprints leave the room.
- There's an area with a huge jumble of footprints that makes it impossible to discern which one is which.
- Two sets of footprints can be seen going to the spot where the fire extinguisher once was, then to the boxes in the burnt area, before mixing in with the jumbled mess.
- There are too many sets of footprints seen entering the room to be able to make out exactly how many there are.
- There is a burnt match lying on the ground in the burnt area.
- Further investigation reveals that the fire extinguisher was sitting on the floor the whole time. It had been used.
- I couldn't tell exactly when the fire happened, but it apparently raged on for quite a bit before it was extinguished.
- There are some patches of missing ash. I have no idea what caused them.
- The smaller of the three is rectangular in shape, and is of a size similar to that of a book.
- The two larger ones are bigger than boxes, and are rectangular with smaller rectangular and circular patches sticking off of the side.
- There are apparently multiple sets of footprints leading up to the body.
- I couldn't tell who any of the footprints belong to.
- The door to the storage room was open when we discovered the body.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:25 am

Ezradekezra wrote:I should probably go over what I did last night.

DA1 - I went to the martial arts room, where I found a neat-looking bamboo sword. I think I also wrote down a list of everything that I found there.
DA2 - I searched through the second-floor classroom. No weaponry this time, but I did take a neat-looking badge.

TA - I went to my room.

NA1 - People were talking about committing arson, so I went over to the memorial and grabbed a couple of buckets of water. I'm glad I did, because shortly thereafter I heard the announcement about the fire in the garden.
NA2 - After hearing that the garden had been set on fire, my natural reaction was to go there immediately. I used my water buckets to help put out the fire, but it didn't really do that much. It was at that point that a weird gas, presumably from the automated fire extinguisher (ever hear of sprinklers?), filled the room. That stuff was definitely not breathable air, and I very quickly fell unconscious.
NA3 - I was still KO'd at this point. I had a weird dream about a past memory, but it's not really relevant to the case at hand. I can go into more detail if you want, though.
NA4 - I was still out cold.
NA5 - zzz
NA6 - Erika and Illumidi woke me up, but by that point the night was over so I went back to my room.

Can you be more specific about yourr A1//A2?
From what i've gathered so far the cause is probably poisoned food, ate in either A4 or a5 in which they died in a5/a6 within the storage room.
I doubt they would be heading to storage at the end of the night so, they grabbed poisoned food in a4? ate it then died in a5 when checking for something in storage.
That also begs the question of who put out the fire.

Someone check the notebook please before were out of time.
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:28 am

Edit: Considering that it was a sleeping drug put in the food, killer simply suffocated them while unconscious. could still be poison but from what source?
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:48 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:Can you be more specific about yourr A1//A2?

1A - Leave bedroom
1B - Go to memorial
1C - Grab a bucket
1D - Grab another bucket

2A - Leave memorial
2B - Go to garden
2C - Try to put out the fire
2D - Try to help evacuate anyone from the room (failed because I was KO'd)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:49 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:Edit: Considering that it was a sleeping drug put in the food, killer simply suffocated them while unconscious. could still be poison but from what source?

Cause of death in the death file would be suffocation in that case.

I think they just forced her to drink paint.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:50 am

Alright, i have a suspect but ill wait till i hear the rest from everyone.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:52 am

(By the way if you are not alive in the game, feel free to PM/DM me about the game, I am always welcome.
Just don't post in there except intermission.)

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:55 am

"Got some more results.

She wasn't hit on the head and none of the scars are recent, so not related it seems. I checked the things on her face and it seems to be food of some kind going off the smell, not sure what yet, though. Gonna compare them to the noodle packets in a sec.

I checked her notebook and it only says "This is for earlier, but I am sorry, Marc". Not sure how that is relevant yet, if it even is. I also checked her location more and it seems she was moving away from the box near her when she died. The tears on her clothes are on her elbows and knees, they not very big, and there's no indication she was dragged anywhere. I also checked for soot or ash and there's only some on her shoes. Also, she died in either Action 4, Action 5 or Action 6.

I'm gonna investigate the particles in more depth,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:12 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"Yep, we spent the night burning shit. Marcella mentioned yesterday that she wanted to smoke that bear out of his hiding hole, basically. And no, we definitely went to the gym first.

Got some investigations back. Seems she died some time after A3, though not sure if that includes A3 or if that means she died between A4 and A6. Will ask. She was carrying a bunch of items, namely a bamboo sword, two empty packets of noodles, a bar of soap, a noodle cookery book and a bamboo sword guidebook. Her hands are empty and slightly red, no scratches or bruises.

Checked her face next, she has an expression of regret on it. There is some some scarring on her face and around her mouth are some small pieces of something, yellow and white in colour. I tried to ask if she got hit on the head but something got lost in translation so gonna ask about that again and the scars. No other marks on her body, so rules out injected with something.

Lastly, I checked around her. She was led near a box, facedown, feet facing away from the box. Got some more questions about that. She's quite far from the door, roughly the middle of the room. The box near her is undamaged and I can't tell what's in it, so whoever checked storage should do that. Finally, there's some tearing on her clothes and a notebook was lying underneath her body.

I got a bunch more questions to ask, so I'll get back to ya when the results come in,"

“I can confirm these investigation results. Oh, but it’s probably time for my alibi, isn’t it?”
DA1: “I was in the kitchen with Nami and Karane. Nami had a fish in her mouth, didn’t know what Karane was doing. Just looking around, I guess? Oh, but Nami really is such a sweet cat, isn’t she? Anyway, I was looking around, too. Didn’t do much.”
DA2: “I went to the northern garden. I was alone, but I found some nice yellow gloves and slipped them on.”
TWILIGHT: “I went to the chem lab with Nikki.”
A1: “I went to the library. Illumidi was searching for things from shelves, and Brooke was inside as well. Brooke and I went through shelves, just like Illumidi. I got a neat book, Aesop’s Fables, and checked it out. Then the fire announcement played.”
A2: “I tried to prepare a small meal for myself in the kitchen. Key point: tried. I accidentally broke a plate and scraped myself on it. Luckily, I didn’t bleed. I only found a broom, so I swept the plate remnants over to the bin. Then, I realized: Oh. I have to get these shards into the bin. So I just kinda… left them there. I was alone.”
A3: “I instead decided to pour a glass of water for myself and then make a sandwich. Then Karane walked in and began preparing noodles. I watched her for a bit, then went to the pool.” (This bled over into Action 4, I honestly don’t really know how. I think Uzay made me watch Karane automatically.)
A4: “As Nikki can confirm, I was in the pool doing a diving test. My time wasn’t the best, but it was over fifteen minutes again. I hope my skills don’t get rusty while I’m in here.”
A5: “I stayed under the water for a while, then I decided I’d head to the biology lab. That’s probably why you found the open door. It was freezing in there. There were some locked rooms at the back which seemed even colder, and there was tons of equipment I didn’t even know the usage for. I was alone.”
A6: “Went to the kitchen. No one there. Looked through the cafeteria window glass. No one was in there either. I poured myself another glass of water, but didn’t get to drink it before the Monokuma theater sounded out and I had to head back.”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:19 am

"So it seems that the food particles in her mouth are indeed the noodles from the packets she had on her, going off their appearance and taste. Yes, I licked one. No, I will not be taking criticism. I also checked the tears and they are apparently "perpendicular to the arms and legs", whatever the fuck that means. Forgot to ask if they are on the front or back, so I'll do that now. Also got a few more questions in, but I can't think of anything else to look at..."
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:21 am

(i won’t be posting for a bit, i have a google sheet of alibis and investigations i gotta update :P will share the link with yall when it’s done)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:41 am

“Oh, and Connie? Trust me, burning down the pool will have a consequence.”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:49 am

(alibis and investigation results here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =892907361)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:49 am

dolphina wrote:“Oh, and Connie? Trust me, burning down the pool will have a consequence.”

"Bring it, you soggy bitch.

Anyway, I checked some more things out. Turns out that both the notethings had stuff written in them. The notepad that was under the body had the message to "Marc" who I think is Marcella, but the other notebook from the pocket has some kind of "Friendship List" in it. A lot of it is old and not relevant, just names I don't recognise with numbers. The most interesting was written to day, apparently just before breakfast this morning. It reads:

Monokuma= -5.5
Marcella= -1
Caleb=-1.5
Nikki=-2
The Pink Knight=-2
Erika=-2
Brooke=-3
Faustus=-4
Illumidi=-4.

Fuck if I know what any of that means. Guessing it means how much she liked us or some shit and she liked Marcella the most? I dunno. I also checked the other shit she had on her, only thing that had anything was the soap which had some dirt on it.

I also checked the tears some more and....yeah, still not entirely sure what this shit means. The tears on the arms are at the front while the tears on the legs are at the back, apparently at a perfect right angle on both between the arm and hand, then the leg and foot.

Yeah, that's all I can think of to ask, so unless y'all got anything you can think of, I'm done,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:04 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
dolphina wrote:“Oh, and Connie? Trust me, burning down the pool will have a consequence.”

Anyway, I checked some more things out. Turns out that both the notethings had stuff written in them. The notepad that was under the body had the message to "Marc" who I think is Marcella, but the other notebook from the pocket has some kind of "Friendship List" in it. A lot of it is old and not relevant, just names I don't recognise with numbers. The most interesting was written to day, apparently just before breakfast this morning. It reads:

Monokuma= -5.5
Marcella= -1
Caleb=-1.5
Nikki=-2
The Pink Knight=-2
Erika=-2
Brooke=-3
Faustus=-4
Illumidi=-4.

Fuck if I know what any of that means. Guessing it means how much she liked us or some shit and she liked Marcella the most? I dunno. I also checked the other shit she had on her, only thing that had anything was the soap which had some dirt on it.

I also checked the tears some more and....yeah, still not entirely sure what this shit means. The tears on the arms are at the front while the tears on the legs are at the back, apparently at a perfect right angle on both between the arm and hand, then the leg and foot.

Yeah, that's all I can think of to ask, so unless y'all got anything you can think of, I'm done,"

Don't remember if you've already asked this, but are there any signs that Karane was force-fed the noodles?
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:07 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:

Monokuma= -5.5
Marcella= -1
Caleb=-1.5
Nikki=-2
The Pink Knight=-2
Erika=-2
Brooke=-3
Faustus=-4
Illumidi=-4.

“I am not just a soggy bitch. Have you forgotten I hold two separate world records in free diving? You think I got that shit from just being a fucking loser with sticks for limbs?”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:08 am

oh no not again
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:19 am

Ezradekezra wrote:Don't remember if you've already asked this, but are there any signs that Karane was force-fed the noodles?

"I asked again to be sure, but there didn't seem to be,"

dolphina wrote:“I am not just a soggy bitch. Have you forgotten I hold two separate world records in free diving? You think I got that shit from just being a fucking loser with sticks for limbs?”

"Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're not A soggy bitch. You're THE Soggy Bitch. And honestly? I tend to forget you even exist at times, let alone your boring little records,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:26 am

Alright.

There was nothing off in the chem lab, except the following missing - A bottle of salt, a bottle of alcohol, a flask, a bottle of organic chemical, a bottle of acid, and a bottle of base.

D1: I stayed in the room and talked with Emily.
D2: I went to the biology lab. It was pretty cold, I think from the locked rooms in the back.
T1: I went to my room to rest, but the night started before I could.
N1: I went to the library. Caleb and Illumidi were there, going through shelves. I took a book, but before I could read it, an announcement went off saying that there was a fire in the garden. I also wrote the book I took in the record, then Caleb did the same afterwards.
N2: I sat down to read as Caleb left and Karane came in, but Illumidi asked me to move to the reading area. Erika and Nikki walked into the library as I entered the reading area. Karane came into the reading area later, then left the library after the fire extinguishers came on. Nikki also came into the reading area at the same time.
N3: I went to the storage to look for some things, but it was on fire. Erika was there, and we put the fire out together, even though most of the boxes were destroyed.
N4: I asked Erika how the fire started, but she didn't know. At some point she tripped and fell over, and I got hit with the book she was reading. After that, there was an announcement saying that the fire at the garden went out.
N5: I went to the outside of the garden and sprayed some of the rose scent that I had inside to see who was in there. I heard a scream from inside during this action.
N6: I kept watch outside the garden to see if anyone left at all, but no one did.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa