Dangan Ronpa XXIII - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXIII - The End!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 pm

ejjinami wrote:So I would have failed?
dammit! xD

I probably wouldn’t have minded that anyway tho
I knew that there was no way my character could get a good ending the moment I got the info that I can get my hands on Sheridan’s slave contract

rip other players lol

Yep, big fail xD

"Sheridan, if you don't sign a contract with me then I will tell your boss that you tried to get your contract destroyed!"
"...Omae wa mou shindeiru,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:23 pm

That was A good Game.
I have a lot to say So Let's Go in order.
(And sorry for random capital letters at start of words)

Night 1: TBH Although I was seem normal generally there, I think I couldn't avoid making my character A bit maniac generally and I couldn't avoid that Also there, though nobody knows much of it (only thing that can be seen that way and known by others was me screaming a bit randomly, though it is hard to link it there.)
I wasn't planning to murdering somebody at there So not making any plans ( speaking about baton there).
I wasn't even looking for a baton, I was looking for a small hammer that doctors use, but Happy with finding a baton, though.
I also took the knife there, though I prefer to explain it at Trial 3 So read that part for information about that.
That gas trap I, and Everyone fell into. It was smart and I felt lucky to survive from there.
I Also got The two coins from that floor. I'll speak about that on night 2/trial 3.

Trial 1: Well, I felt very responsible for misexecution at there Because I caused some confusion and my investigation Also wasn't perfect.
It was an Okay trial, though, in my opinion.
I Dont have too much to say there.
I Obviously haven't spoke about knife in case I use it later (which I did).

Night 2: At Day 2 I thought a bit about applying for blackened until I realized I cannot use coins. I thought about a murder including them, though it was impossible.
İnterestingly , First , I thought a plan including 3 coins, but I only had 2. Than I planned a murder with two, but realized it isnt a possible one.
I am Happy with How I played there, a doctor Who's trying to Look for a way out.
I am Also Happy with sending others to First room I went.

Trial 2: Although my night was somewhat calm, rest of the players seems to me have a night of chaos.
I really liked my role-play there, and TBH I laughed while I play most of time there.
Trial was confusing somewhat. That wasn't mainly due to lack of suspicious people. It was A good one in terms of organization and finding The culprit.
First confusing thing was probably my self-speach. Actually I ,(as The Player of my character) don't know whether my character faked that, or Actually self-spoke. Former one makes More sense: She probably faked it in fear of Sheridan.
Second confusing thing was that replacement? I am still unsure whether it was an ability or not, still , it confused me for a while.
Overall, it was A good Trial.

Night 3: Well, I wanna mention What really happened.
I Hadn't lied about anything in the First three action, except not mentioning the card I found in Dirctor's office.
I Also roleplayed a bit with The host there.

I'll give two examples, one is my character's reaction to being blackened, other is Action 2.

(I'll add them with an edit)(Done.)

So, you want me to kill one of the remaining people?
It is okay, you know, Nathan is a killer that deserves to die, Lost is a bully who don't want us to survive, Chem seems like a good person but they are being manipulated by Lost in exchange of protection. Lastly, Kam'rae... They seems the most normal one but still, I don't trust them.
Fine... It is not like I have any other option.
Let me make a murder plan.

Only thing Ms.Atasoy thinking was their murder plan.
Will The doctor, the forensic pathologist, Who helped The solution of an uncountable amount of murder, be able to get away with a murder? Even she wasn't knowing.
With these thoughts in her mind, she walked towards security office

At A4, it still got my nerves high. Well , my action's length was 48 lines with a ton of "if's" (barring RP, from mobile So it may be different in Side of Letitia) So I somewhat deserved to take a 4 paragraph feedback , which had 42 lines.
And I concluded even as blackened, my character is somewhat sane compared to other maniac characters that has More potential to kill.
Well, Kam'rae pointing gun to me. It was A very weird moment.
After that, I went director's office. And I saw another maniac character: When I entered, Nathan just hit their head to floor, due to Lost.
Than I attacked Lost with knife. It was my planned murder weapon, but unfortunately they grabbed The knife, despite being wounded.
TBH I want to congratulate Letitia for making This part very Real. I felt myself, or my character, as in A Real combat.
After that, Lost start to attack me with a "murderous face". I dodged First one, and Than, when Lost was coming for a second strike, I hit them with baton, several times.

At A5, I went archives back. My main fear was Chem going there due to my scream , but it turned as a wrong guess.
A6 was usual. I was hoping with meeting with others.

Trial 3:
Well.
You know most of my ideas about that before (such as it being an amazing one), So I'll mention The unspoken details.
First, there was A small moderror about knife, I believe. At A4, I've been informed I pocketed The knife, but it turned out in The crime scene.
Well. Second, Source of knife and coins. It was from First floor, as I Said, but from where? Well, I found coins around, I think. And knife, from one of the guards' eyesocket.
Yeah, it was from one of dead bodies.
Moreover, I stabbed one of the bodies with that knife again to cover myself in blood.
That Also means a good investigation on knife would Directly out me at that Trial. I think it would Show that there's a second, much older blood on that knife, and Than I think investigation on canteen at Deadly 1 would be remembered.
Though overall, that knife turned out void and didnt have much effect on trial.
I think only thing that was bad about at that Trial was me being executed in RNG. I think next killer should murder that RNG (Lol.) That was an amazing Trial overall, and I Dont want to repeat myself Over and Over again. You may ask me If You have any questions about there.

From there to The end: Mhm. TBH I was unsure about group's Motivation at The finale. If they havent thought destroying The contract is enough and keycards were not needed, Than they felt highly unorganized. If they thought that way, Than their play was good. Overall, I can say they made A good job given they reached The good end. Good job, I guess.

Last note: Overall, it was an amazing Game. Thanks Letitia for amazing flavor, and the Game. Thanks Everyone for playing (except RNG), I really had fun. Open to any questions. About flavor, I can say I always felt connected to it, never thought anything Dont make any sense, always suprised, especially with The end.
Thanks Everyone again!
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby ejjinami » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:51 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:Yep, big fail xD

"Sheridan, if you don't sign a contract with me then I will tell your boss that you tried to get your contract destroyed!"

Nani!?

UzayAltay wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:Chem seems like a good person but they are being manipulated by Lost in exchange of protection. Lastly, Kam'rae... They seems the most normal one

........yes.

UzayAltay wrote: Well , my action's length was 48 lines with a ton of "if's"

holy crap
I thought my actions were already long but they aren’t even worth mentioning before yours
UzayAltay wrote:they felt highly unorganized.

I mean... I was about to make everyone lose on a whim
so yeah, absolutely agree here

I would 100% do it again xD

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:08 pm

ejjinami wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:Yep, big fail xD

Nani!?

UzayAltay wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:Chem seems like a good person but they are being manipulated by Lost in exchange of protection. Lastly, Kam'rae... They seems the most normal one

........yes.
Umm I have no idea Why You linked it to Letitia: it was Ms. Atasoy's thoughts

UzayAltay wrote: Well , my action's length was 48 lines with a ton of "if's"

holy crap
I thought my actions were already long but they aren’t even worth mentioning before yours
I think it was my longest So it is possible yours are long in average.
UzayAltay wrote:they felt highly unorganized.

I mean... I was about to make everyone lose on a whim
so yeah, absolutely agree here

I would 100% do it again xD
I don't think it was just due to that.
I mean, there wasn't any plan except "let's visit rooms randomly".
Taking information with using coins were Also another good idea, but it is All.
If You realized, There were 5 cards, 1 being broken, 1 being found, 1 being found and hidden again, and two not found.
Nobody pointed out that two was hid long ago, So You should Look The rooms that people didnt speed much time, or Maybe even no time to find them. Or You didnt discuss which rooms are More likely to have them.
Though You Did a good job with finding and destroying that contract, I cannot deny that.

Bold
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby squosher » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:29 pm

I was mostly sure what I was doing for the last section until after I destroyed the contract. I predicted where the contract was correctly and found a way to destroy it, but once that was done things got a bit confusing, especially with that public whispering thing. By the third search I was not sure what I was supposed to be doing, so I just grabbed a knife from the kitchen to threaten Kam'rae with if she tried to steal anything else from me.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby ejjinami » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:32 pm

UzayAltay wrote:I don't think it was just due to that.
I mean, there wasn't any plan except "let's visit rooms randomly".
Taking information with using coins were Also another good idea, but it is All.
If You realized, There were 5 cards, 1 being broken, 1 being found, 1 being found and hidden again, and two not found.
Nobody pointed out that two was hid long ago, So You should Look The rooms that people didnt speed much time, or Maybe even no time to find them. Or You didnt discuss which rooms are More likely to have them.
Though You Did a good job with finding and destroying that contract, I cannot deny that.

oh yeah! I was thinking of doing that at the beginning but gave up after realizing how much time it’d take.
we only had to find the contract to win anyway and it was way easier to just ask the vending machine about it xD

dammit letitia! for giving me riddles
We were really lucky that Nathan found the contract
squosher wrote:By the third search I was not sure what I was supposed to be doing, so I just grabbed a knife from the kitchen to threaten Kam'rae with if she tried to steal anything else from me.

/pat xD

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:37 pm

rantaro moment
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:00 pm

ejjinami wrote:dammit letitia! for giving me riddles

Yeah, the one about the contract? That wasn't a riddle xD That was literally saying "It's in the room where the Holy Fucking Baseball Bat was".
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:06 pm

I had an 80% chance to steal the contract successfully. Guess what I rolled. (In hindsight, knowing that Chem's plan was destined to fail, that was actually really lucky.)
Chemist1422 wrote:imagine having a character with so much vriska energy that they can play in three games in a row, come back to life after one of them, then replace into a game that literally had a character you were already playing die the same trial

So yeah. That was funny. To answer Uzay's question, it was a spur of the moment decision because Multi asked to replace out and Letitia was desperate for an active player.

About the gun thing: she suspected (correctly) that Sevil was the blackened and wanted to scare her off.

Well, that concludes my (probably) last game on these forums. I'm just about ready to never post again. Already posted in Sad Leavings thread, linked in my sig.
Seeya, nerds.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:44 pm

:Clapping: v v excited for ending there
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby squosher » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:I had an 80% chance to steal the contract successfully. Guess what I rolled. (In hindsight, knowing that Chem's plan was destined to fail, that was actually really lucky.)

I have to admit, that punch was a satisfying moment for me lol.

Hawkwing425 wrote:Well, that concludes my (probably) last game on these forums. I'm just about ready to never post again. Already posted in Sad Leavings thread, linked in my sig.
Seeya, nerds.

Farewell, though I have the feeling this might not be the last time I encounter Kam'rae.

With the VLDR migration and everything, I imagine you are probably not the only one leaving. I'm not sure how DR will be affected, but I hope it will make it through in one way or another.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:06 pm

squosher wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:I had an 80% chance to steal the contract successfully. Guess what I rolled. (In hindsight, knowing that Chem's plan was destined to fail, that was actually really lucky.)

I have to admit, that punch was a satisfying moment for me lol.

Hawkwing425 wrote:Well, that concludes my (probably) last game on these forums. I'm just about ready to never post again. Already posted in Sad Leavings thread, linked in my sig.
Seeya, nerds.

Farewell, though I have the feeling this might not be the last time I encounter Kam'rae.

With the VLDR migration and everything, I imagine you are probably not the only one leaving. I'm not sure how DR will be affected, but I hope it will make it through in one way or another.

I will become a replacement hawkwing

(Insert hawkwing chip to begin)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:48 pm

Sucks I died at the start.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby dolphina » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Yeah, I suspect it could've been a different, interesting result if you didn't die earlier

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Previous

Return to Dangan Ronpa