Dangan Ronpa XXIII - The End!

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXIII - Intermission

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:25 am

For it to be a tragedy, that would imply there's an element of sadness to it. The only thing sad about it is how Segaco wasn't in this game so I couldn't kill him on the first night. BUT I WILL NEXT TIME.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:39 am

>:3
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby falkaflake » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:19 pm

wow ok now I have to read 45 pages to catch up
The Flake

falkaflake
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby ejjinami » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:10 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:Ah, chaos. Final 3, bitches! It’s my last game on these forums, so make it count!

):
LetitiaWilson wrote:Honestly, Uzay got screwed over by the body being found, costing them the two extra actions. If they hadn't work Squosher up and Uzay had got those actions, I think they would've got away with, given how close they got to doing so.

Alas, RNG apparently doesn't like murderers.

yeah, besides running away when lost was getting killed, waking Nathan up was probably my best action
I’m really glad Uzay didn’t get those 2 additional actions... it could have totally screwed us over

15 : 14,5

Last updated: 18.02.2021
ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:10 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:For it to be a tragedy, that would imply there's an element of sadness to it. The only thing sad about it is how Segaco wasn't in this game so I couldn't kill him on the first night. BUT I WILL NEXT TIME.

I ship that xD

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:58 am

ejjinami wrote:yeah, besides running away when lost was getting killed, waking Nathan up was probably my best action
I’m really glad Uzay didn’t get those 2 additional actions... it could have totally screwed us over

You not being there was pretty much the most important factor - if you had been there, I think they planned to kill you, too, which then would've pretty much annihilated the chance to find the bodies before the end of the night.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby ejjinami » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:50 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
ejjinami wrote:yeah, besides running away when lost was getting killed, waking Nathan up was probably my best action

You not being there was pretty much the most important factor - if you had been there, I think they planned to kill you, too, which then would've pretty much annihilated the chance to find the bodies before the end of the night.

true

btw, I love the personal touch in our night results. Nathan being always called a creep by my character, is surprisingly funny

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby falkaflake » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:59 am

Weird, people are having fun here
The Flake

falkaflake
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:01 am

ejjinami wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:

true

btw, I love the personal touch in our night results. Nathan being always called a creep by my character, is surprisingly funny

Yeah.
The funniest one was start of my investigation on body at last trial imo.

Sheridan wrote:I mean, do I really need to explain this to you? You DID do this, after all. Alright, fine.(Rest is investigation)

I dont think loss of that two extra action, or Chem staying alive were the most critical factors that costed me the game. In before, Chem could be a very good frame. Yeah, these would definitely cause more problems and chaos in trial, but what really costed me was murder weapon, bad luck and everyone meeting in murder scene very soon after murdery.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby ejjinami » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:18 am

Pffffft, ok, that's a good one.

Tbh I didn't give a crap about the weapons. They changed absolutely nothing for me.
If you had those 2 additional actions, you could have cleaned the room... hidden any signs of struggle, maybe even removed the bloodstain near the door (the one which helped me clear nathan). Even if not, had the night passed, I wouldn't have been able to tell the age of the bloodstains due to time and would have to worry about anything an the crime scene being faked by you... You not having those 2 additional actions mattered a lot imo :/
I can't deny that your luck was terrible tho.

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:55 am

Mhm I kinda agree and disagree at the same time.
I already think that two extra action would help me a lot (and I kinda forget about that blood analyze, yeah it was an important point helped Nathan) , but even 2 innocent people's entering A6 rather than A5 would be enough possibly (assuming Nathan woke up at A6). But yeah in conclusion body not being found would pretty much help me a lot, I might have underestimated its merits.

And I clearly disagree with murder weapon not being important. It was one of the clearest evidence against me because everyone knowing I had a baton.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:46 am

ejjinami wrote:btw, I love the personal touch in our night results. Nathan being always called a creep by my character, is surprisingly funny

I aim to please.

Seriously, though, despite all the bullshit that's happened with delays and what not, I'm glad that everyone seems to be enjoying this. It's certainly going a lot better than my last attempt.

Anyway, the last round will begin in a few hours. It's time for the grande finale, folks!
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 pm

FINAL CHAPTER - Dawn Of The Final Day
In Which Our Protagonists Face Their Final Challenge

After a few days of complete silence from your hosts, the few remaining members of this once populous group mill about aimlessly in the main hub room. Nathan has taken to wandering around constantly, nerves clearly on high alert. Chem Chem is pouring over various files, most likely trying to find a way out of this mess. Kam'rae is...taking a nap, because of course she is. The lack of contact of any kind from either Sheridan or the now-not-dead Doctor Wilson is, for lack of a better word, concerning. Have they left you here? Are they planning to kill you all? Are they...dead? Did the Foundation manage to take back control? Radio silence is...both relieving and terrifying. Even the door thing has been absent.

Then, finally, the door to the elevator opens, and Sheridan steps out, clearly irritated, but he says nothing as he stalks to the middle of the room, the bad Doctor emerging a few seconds later and following him with a swagger and a smirk for you all. She clears her throat and the three of you turn to look at her.

Well, Nathan and Chem Chem do. Kam'rae snores, yelping a second later when Sheridan literally kicks her off of her makeshift bed.

"Well, well, well. Have you all had a nice rest?" Doctor Wilson hums as she smiles coldly, ignoring Kam'rae's muttered curses, "As you know, this will be the final round of our little game, what with there being so few of you and the Foundation getting ever closer to retaking control of the facility - I would much rather be gone before that happens. Unfortunately, some of the elements required have already been found or destroyed, so seems things might just be easier for you. Or harder, if my little pet has done his job right. Speaking of which, Sheridan, tell them what the rules of this round are,"

Sheridan snarls at her, but does nothing else before he glares at you all.

"The rules are very simple. If you wish to escape her alive, you have all be granted free use of the elevator to access the final floor. Within this floor is a door - normally, you would have free access to this door and thus your freedom. However, we have rewired the locking system and now you require five keycards in order to unlock the door. These cards have been hidden in different locations throughout the facility. Obviously, that means you can once again access the first and second floors.

As Master Wilson mentioned, you have one card, and two others were found. One was destroyed when Liriam was murdered, so that one is no longer in play and the corresponding lock opened, and the other, which Lavender found, has been hidden once more.

To make things more interesting, there are two more rules.

The first is that there is a limit - This final game will last three days and begins IMMEDIATELY, and you may each search two places within a day. If you do not find the cards within the time limit....well. You lose. Since we're not complete monsters, the cards will NOT be hidden in a cell room or the corridors. You MUST PM me with where you wish to search, otherwise you will not investigate anywhere.

The second rule - To make things more interesting, the Keters have been allowed free range of the facility. Their location will be RNG'd each day - they might be in one room on the first day, then a completely different room the next, and no, they are not guarding the cards. If you find yourself in the same room as one of these creatures, you will have a choice - search the room, but risk death, or abandon the search and lose one of your investigations. If you choose to continue with the search, the results will be RNG'd for fairness.

If you have any questions, now would be the time to ask them,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXIII - Final Chapter: Dawn of the Final Da

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Hey, Wilson, you single?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby ejjinami » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Is the freedom we are trying to reach, the freedom of death?
I would prefer a different reward if possible. Dr. Wilson I am very interested in this underling of yours.

Chem turns her head towards the clearly unhappy Sheridan and sends him a comforting wink.
If I abandon my freedom, could I get enough power over him to make him occasionally help me with my reasearch?
I could be useful to you if you’re planning to host more... games like those.

Hawkwing425 wrote:Hey, Wilson, you single?

Oh... right.

and can we kill?
Not that I would do that, of course. This is a purely theoretical question

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Hey, Chem, mind helping the rest of us out of here first? You know what we have to look for.

[Kam'rae says that last part in a very "hint hint" kind of way.]
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:27 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Hey, Wilson, you single?

"Yes, and not interested,"

ejjinami wrote:Is the freedom we are trying to reach, the freedom of death?
I would prefer a different reward if possible. Dr. Wilson I am very interested in this underling of yours.

Sheridan groans and mutters "Not this shit again," while Doctor Wilson merely looks amused.
"Why on earth would I lie? You will get your freedom once you win the game, it's that simple,"

ejjinami wrote:If I abandon my freedom, could I get enough power over him to make him occasionally help me with my reasearch?

"While a tempting offer, I shall have to decline. I do not like sharing my possessions, and I would much rather not give him any more freedom than I already do, lest he try and find some way to negate our deal,"

ejjinami wrote:and can we kill?
Not that I would do that, of course. This is a purely theoretical question [/color][/i]

"No, you may not kill. If I see anyone attempting to harm a fellow player, I am afraid I will have to get Sheridan to kill you,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Aw, damn. Okay. Nathan, Chem, what're your plans? I did the math, and there's 26 rooms total. Max, we can search 18 of them, and min, we can search 6.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ejjinami » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Hey, Chem, mind helping the rest of us out of here first? You know what we have to look for.

[Kam'rae says that last part in a very "hint hint" kind of way.]

I would appreciate it if you gave back Evi’s lab coat back before it gets dirtied with any sort of... fluids.
and I have no interest in getting away. I do not mind sacrificing my own life for science and I doubt I will find anything nearly as interesting as this in the outside world.

LetitiaWilson wrote:
ejjinami wrote:If I abandon my freedom, could I get enough power over him to make him occasionally help me with my reasearch?

"While a tempting offer, I shall have to decline. I do not like sharing my possessions, and I would much rather not give him any more freedom than I already do, lest he try and find some way to negate our deal,"

chemist furrows her brows, deep in thought.
May I know the details of your “deal”?
LetitiaWilson wrote:
ejjinami wrote:and can we kill?
Not that I would do that, of course. This is a purely theoretical question [/color][/i]

"No, you may not kill. If I see anyone attempting to harm a fellow player, I am afraid I will have to get Sheridan to kill you,"

Oh, I am sure that would make his day.

Very well.

She places her hand in her pocket, making sure that the pen and notebook are still there, easily accessible.
Let us proceed then.

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Chem, I swear, you remind me of another mad scientist. Just can't put my finger on who. Anyways, I'll take Archives and first floor's mystery room for today, I guess, so you guys better go somewhere else.

I'll give back the lab coat when Letitia wakes back up. I need to ask her some questions first.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:12 am

I hate timezones

ejjinami wrote:chemist furrows her brows, deep in thought.
May I know the details of your “deal”?

"To put it simply, he obeys my every command and in return he gets as much fear he needs to stay well fed.

Though, between you and me, I may have lied a little bit about some of the terms and conditions before he signed. One can never be too careful when enslaving a god, after all,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby ejjinami » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:34 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"To put it simply, he obeys my every command and in return he gets as much fear he needs to stay well fed.

Though, between you and me, I may have lied a little bit about some of the terms and conditions before he signed. One can never be too careful when enslaving a god, after all,"

Wait...
A conflicted expression emerges on chem’s face as her mind goes back to the last time she‘s seen someone writing about being lied to.
there is no way, right?

Excellent, truly excellent.
If that’s the case out goals might align a bit after all.

Hawkwing425 wrote:Chem, I swear, you remind me of another mad scientist. Just can't put my finger on who. Anyways, I'll take Archives and first floor's mystery room for today, I guess, so you guys better go somewhere else.

I'll give back the lab coat when Letitia wakes back up. I need to ask her some questions first.

Chem sighs and glares at Kam’rae irritatedly.
Another “mad” scientist?
Are you implying that my actions are incomprehensible enough to make me look like a madman to you?

You’re flattering me. I appreciate that.

What you are planning to do is nothing but a waste of time. There is a much more effective way of looking through rooms.
Give me back the lab coat and then we will talk.

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby ejjinami » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:28 am

Nathan, Kam'rae the clock is ticking.

ejjinami
Medium
Medium

Postby squosher » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:53 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:Anyways, I'll take Archives and first floor's mystery room for today, I guess, so you guys better go somewhere else.

Remind me what was going on with the mystery room on the first floor. I didn't really get a chance to take a look at it since I was, well, preoccupied.

As for where I'm going to look at, I think I'll start with SCP ??? and the floor 3 security office.
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:59 am

squosher wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:Anyways, I'll take Archives and first floor's mystery room for today, I guess, so you guys better go somewhere else.

Remind me what was going on with the mystery room on the first floor. I didn't really get a chance to take a look at it since I was, well, preoccupied.

As for where I'm going to look at, I think I'll start with SCP ??? and the floor 3 security office.

"The unmarked room on the first floor, the one near the cells, is the elevator,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa