DR XXII - Heaven vs Hell (End!)

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: DR XXII - Trial 2 (Sniping Mary Sues)

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:16 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:"Magnus I can honestly understand, since he is doing this to hide his own guilt and considering how the rest of us except me have a considerably solid alibi so it's natural he'd pick me. But Johnny isn't thinking this through carefully. Now that the footprints thing has been cleared I assume his accusations are merely hunches."

Unless I misremember , Multi's main arguments were your ability and "ink".
I dont remember any of these dropping
Also by the way , why you decide to go game room?
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Well, yeah, that's kind of a given. Seriously, why are those two guys so insistent on your guilt? To answer what you said, Johnny, she was trying to convince Sue to stop Letitia and I, not just throwing an offhand comment at her. Talking's not a free action, you know. Takes time.

Sure but compared to normal action talking is small. If you take in Magnus' argument that Liz spent most of their A5 in storage room and left to Earth Simulator at the end it'll give them a whole action to carry everything out in the storage room (end of A4 and start of A5)

Also if it was Magnus wouldn't he took the items and set up a trap before throwing the molotov cocktail? Furthermore he needed to take items from the box in order to make the Molotov cocktail (fire, paper like he mentioned) therefore wouldn't he also take his material for traps while he was doing this?

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:42 pm

But his night one alibi said he took both a notebook and lighter.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:But his night one alibi said he took both a notebook and lighter.

True
Didn't realise that

Multiuniverse

Postby Segaco » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Note: 3 hours left.
Voice wrote:
Votes

Who killed the Sniper?

Voting options -- # of votes

Magnus Carlsen - 3 votes
Lizelotte - 1 vote
Ibney's lamp - 1 vote
Letitia Wilson - 0 votes
Kam'rae - 0 votes
Johnny - 0 votes
Sue Sniper (suicide) - 0 votes
The call of duty hype - 0 votes
An allergic reaction to dying - 0 votes
An AccIdEntTT stOPidd - 0 votes
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:24 pm

Cool. Hope we’re not massively fucking up here. We probably are, ‘cause Letitia and I make up nearly half of the group, so, uh, God, please just knock me into unconsciousness forever if you’re going to execute me.
Another question: can I take Satan’s job if I survive this? I’m down to be the next Devil.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Segaco » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:54 pm

Voice wrote:
Votes

Who killed the Sniper?

Voting options -- # of votes

Magnus Carlsen - 3 votes

Trial has ended. Do not post.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Segaco » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:14 pm

(Results will be posted tomorrow)
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Re: DR XXII - Trial Veredict 2

Postby Segaco » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:05 pm

Trial Veredict 2

The fish all swim away except for king fish, who transforms into God. He gets up from the throne and declares:

"Magnus is...

Spoiler: ...innocent.

I would usually painlessly kill you, but this is what Satan would have wanted."

He takes out a red sphere from his pocket.

"Watch, Satan."

Magnus Carlsen, the Ultimate Chess Player - Execution (Gambit)

After blinking once, Magnus finds himself sitting on the king fish throne. God is on the other side of the stadium.
Everyone else finds themselves where the fish were cheering on.
"If you manage to beat me in a game of chess, I will let you live."
Magnus looks surprisingly happy in the face of a possible death. He accepts the challenge.
A giant chessboard pops into existence in the center of the arena with all pieces included, except for the two kings.
God vanishes and re appears in his respective king space, same with Magnus. Magnus moves first.
The pieces are his height, so he can and has to pick them up to move them wherever he wants.
On the other hand, God can just do a motion with his hand and move any piece.
Nothing happens in the first minutes, just an average exchange of moves which take time due to Magnus carrying the pieces.
It's when the first exchange of pieces happens that Magnus feels something strange going on.
A bishop kills one one of his pawns. He hears a gasp from somewhere, but there's no one around. Although stranged, he pushes the bishop off the board and places a pawn in its place to kill it.
The gasps kept happening every time a piece of his died. Yet, every time he looked, the only ones in the board were God and himself, with the former too far away to be the culprit.

After making a mistake, causing God to kill his queen, Magnus hears cries and roars instead of gasps.
"He sent the queen and our comrades to their deaths!! Death to the King!!!"
He looks back, only to find all of his pieces moving towards him. They are fast enough that he gets no time to run.
His pawns jump on him, along with the rooks, horses and bishops left.
The pawns all grow legs and repeatedly kick his groin, the rooks turn into actual towers and fall over his arms to break his bones, his horse poops on his face, while the only bishop left pokes his eye with a stick, through the poop.
In the end, the only thing left on the board is an unrecognizable mess of flesh.
All of it turns into a sphere, which transforms into a coin and flies to God's hand.
And with that, the best player of the century dies. Again.

With Magnus gone, God speaks, "Another person has to die. The wheel of fate has chosen you, Letitia."

You all watch as Letitia grabs onto her mouth and squirms around. Can she not breathe underwater anymore...?
After a few minutes, her movements slow down. Some minutes later, her body just motionlessly floats around, likely dead. Her corpse flies towards God and transforms into a blue sphere, which is poked and disappears.

"I hope you have a good life as a shark..."

Magnus Carlsen has been executed.
Letitia Wilson has died as result of the wrong vote.

The actual culprit of this crime was...

Spoiler:
Lizelotte Vermillion, the ultimate Aristocrat! She was the culprit!

Spoiler: "I will get to what will happen next in a minute. You can talk to one another for now," God gives the Magnus coin to Liz and vanishes.

Your surroundings change and you find yourselves in the main hall. Johnny in particular appears in the air and falls into the fountain again.

You can now post. This phase will last 24 hours.
The dead and those outside the game can only talk during intermission, after this phase ends.
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:18 pm

Well, fuck. Well played, Lizelotte. Gonna miss my partner in crime... but now that we're done with that, I'm gonna ask God once again if I can take Satan's job. He was talkin' like Satan's gone for good.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:28 pm

So I was right
Damned be me whose force of will was not strong enough to hold

Multiuniverse

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:36 pm

I, uh... forgot skills don't take any actions.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:33 pm

Lizelotte narrows her eyes and crosses her arms. There is an audible sigh of relief when the verdict is declared.

"I will not be apologetic. I did what had to be done. It was unfortunate that Sue, Magnus and Letitia had to die, but there was nothing to be done."

"If you do have to blame someone for their deaths," she moves one hand to point at God with her folding fan, and says, "Then blame the one who forced us into this game in the first place."
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:29 am

Hey, hey, I dunno what kind of person you think I am, but I'm not looking for someone to blame for the-
She adopts a childish, almost mocking face and tone of voice.
-poor, precious lives that were cut tragically short.
She switches back to her normal voice.
Just, uh... you know you'll be reincarnated without your memories, right? That effectively kills "you" forever. You fine with that, or are you gonna try to kill Johnny or I? 'Cause I've got plans.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:49 am

"Anything is better than being stuck in this place for all eternity. If I do have a way out I'll take it. Although I am tempted to try killing one of you, there are several reasons why that may be a bad idea. First of all I am not much of a fighter, so I doubt I would be able to do anything if you two decide to team up against me. Second, now that you know that I killed someone, I lack the element of surprise that helped me with Sue. And lastly, I don't even know if what Satan say is indeed the truth or another one of his stupid games."
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:12 am

Alright, you do you. We're just waiting on God now to give us some info. Just, uh... can I ask for one last thing from you?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:25 am

"Yes... I don't see any reason not to..."
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:42 am

Kam'rae gets reeeeeeeeal close to Lizelotte and grins gleefully.
Can I... steal a kiss~?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:45 am

Lizelotte flinches and warily backs away, confused.

"What... are you trying to do?"
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:47 am

Just wanted to see that one look on your face one last time before Lizelotte whatever-your-last-name-was stops existing for good. I mean, come on. My life was shit, my afterlife hasn't been much better so far, and probably WON'T get much better, but I can find the little joys. You ever heard of a term called "schadenfreude"?
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:03 am

Lizelotte pouts in exasperation.

"I indeed have heard of the term. You are going to be mischievous till the very end aren't you?"
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:11 am

Well, shit, what else am I supposed to do? What's the value in trying hard to be a good person if that's not who you are? Not like we'll go to Hell if we're "bad"-
She says that word with mimed air quotes.
-and even then, I'd probably just take over for the hell of it. I get a kick out of fucking with people. That's all. Sure, I could get a kick out of being nice or whatever too, but... why change from what I've been? Made a neat little image for myself, the Queen of Thieves. And none of it matters, anyways! We're dead! Who gives a shit? God? What's he gonna do? Nothing he wasn't going to do anyways.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:16 am

"I suppose I can understand your sentiment. I wouldn't lie, honestly I myself feel like cutting loose and have my share of fun sometimes. But alas, nothing really matters much now does it?"
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 am

Ding ding ding. All ‘bout that short term pleasure, baby! Heh...
The smile actually fades from her face.
It, uh... is all a little bleak though, huh? I’ll be honest, ‘cause why not. Sometimes... I wish my big heists and infamy actually meant something. I had fun being alive once I started doing all that. Before that... it was just boring. Just getting pushed around by people, puppet on a string, you know? Then I set off the string of events that got me into the killing game with Letitia’s cousin. Escaped, faked having been crippled to the public eye thanks to an accomplice, then earned my Ultimate talent for real using the heists I pulled while under cover as a jumping off point. Then I died to someone I pissed off, and none of it meant anything...

And you’re about to stop existing too, and none of what I’m rambling about means anything, either. Jeez, what a pain...
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Segaco » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:56 pm

God re-appears carrying a sleeping man.

"This person here is my son, Jesus, and from now on he'll be the new Satan," God drops him and the fall wakes him up.

"Huh...? Where am I? Ugh..." Jesus gets up and stumbles towards the fountain. He trips and falls into the water. Johnny is still there and helps him up, "Okay, what? What happened?"

"You will now be in control of the Night Club, since Satan's a circle now," Jesus stares for a moment and jumps in excitement. But when he falls back down he slips and falls on Johnny. God ignores him and turns to Lizelotte, "What are you going to do with your coin? Do you want to leave back to earth, or stay for another killing game?"

That sounds temp-- Wait, another killing game?!

"This is heaven, of course more people will appear. Those who die are put in a queue and wait to get in. You three were in it, too, though unconscious, but that's of no concern to you," he clears his throat, "So what will it be, Lizelotte? Do you want to stay and try getting another coin in the upcoming game or leave now?"
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa