MH15 | Macaw's Murder Game | Game Over

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

MH15 | Macaw's Murder Game | Game Over

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Monokuma Hunter XV- Macaw’s Murder Game

*kzzt*
Is this on?
Yeah, it’s on.
Great! LISTEN UP, CAPTIVES! You may call me Macaw… or rather, YOUR CAPTOR! For I’ve kidnapped you all and trapped you in a horrible murdering game! And if you don’t want to kill… TOO BAD! Because one of you is on MY side! Their goal is to outlast all of the rest of you! And all of the rest of you have to outlast that person! But that’s not all! Jet?
*sigh* Each of you has been equipped with a bracelet on your hand. Attempted removal of the bracelet results in death after it’s been activated. Every 72 hours, the bracelet will inject a sleeping drug into everyone that lasts for 24 hours. Except for the traitor, who will have that 24 hour period to kill someone. After only 5 people are left, including the traitor, the traitor will get to kill 2 people per sleep phase.
That’s right-o! But all of you make sure you’re doing stuff! ‘Cause if you don’t do stuff for 24 hours, I’ll poke you, and if you keep not doing stuff for 24 more hours, I’ll have a Teddybot kill you! Uh… what else?
Forbidden Actions.
Right, Forbidden Actions! You all have one, and if you do that forbidden action… YOU DIE! And it’s usually something to do with your talent! Now, then, without further ado… Start killing each other! Muahahahahahaaaa!

And now, a more cohesive version of the rules. They’re pretty much the same as every other Monohunter game, but here’s a refresher:
Spoiler: 1. Every player has an electronic bracelet on their arm. Every 72 hours, they will be injected with a sleeping drug that forces them to sleep for 24 hours.
2. If you do not post for 24 hours, you will be prodded. If another 24 hours pass without you posting, or if you get a second prod, you will be killed by a Teddybot.
3. During the sleeping period, the attacker will wake up and kill one person.
4. Once two thirds of the players are dead, the attacker can kill two people per sleep phase.
5. Each players bracelet has a set Forbidden Action attached to it that only that player will know (initially). If the rule is broken, a lethal drug will be injected into the person wearing it.
6. Attempted removal of bracelets results in death.
7. Your talent choice can affect what kind of FA you have, so choose carefully.
8. Put the name of a color before /join to prove that you read this, or something about birds!
9. Players are allowed to PM actions in private to Chemist and Hawkwing to act without other people knowing.
10. All PMs must contain MH15 in the subject or it’ll be ignored.
11. Participants can show their FA to another at any point provided that it is not forbidden.
12. The game will end whenever either all participants but the attacker have died, or when a sleep period passes without anyone being killed.
13. Have fun! I know I will…

Player List:
1. Dash2 as Markus, the Ultimate Music Composer Forbidden Action: Not speaking in rhyme
2. GrumpyGoomba as Lynx, the Ultimate Assassin Forbidden Action: Ambushing someone
3. ChamAlien as Melek, the Ultimate Mafia Lawyer Forbidden Action: Witnessing a fight and not breaking it up
4. SamuelJackson1972 as Daniel, the Ultimate Analyst Forbidden Action: Acting in public
5. Bluedetroyer as William, the Ultimate Youtuber Forbidden Action: Not giving away the item he (would have) routinely received via ability before every sleep phase (his ability gave him a small weapon every waking phase, which he'd have to give away by the end of the waking phase)
6. ProfessorArceus as Maura, the Ultimate Public Speaker Forbidden Action: Leaving an occupied room
7. squosher as Anthony, the Ultimate Serial Killer Enthusiast Forbidden Action: Reaching Waking Phase 4 without killing someone
8. BRVR as Kijah, the Ultimate Liar Forbidden Action: Revealing or claiming his FA
9. AaronC as Rex, the Ultimate Psychic Forbidden Action: Entering a sleep phase without his crystal ball
10. Multiuniverse as Peregrine, the Ultimate Climate Change Expert Forbidden Action: Entering the garden
11. PokemonKidRyan as Yuuto, the Ultimate Monk Forbidden Action: Laying hands on someone
12. hereisme as Bob, the Ultimate Monopoly Player Forbidden Action: Taking 2 actions in succession

Maps:
Upper
Spoiler:
Lower
Spoiler:
Last edited by Hawkwing425 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Re: MH15 | Macaw's Murder Game | Game Thread

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:32 pm

You blearily open your eyes to the sight of a strange ceiling and to the feeling of your back on the floor. Sitting up, you see 14 strangers in the room with you, also on the floor. The room around you has a grey carpet, off-white walls and ceiling, and numerous folding chairs lining said walls. There’s a red door at one end of the room, and an oaken door in an adjacent wall, along with a blue and pink door on the same side as the oaken one. In the corner of the ceiling, there’s a speaker, and below that is a set of stairs leading down. How did you get here…?

You find yourself in clothes you’ve never seen before, with a key in one pocket, as well as wearing a bracelet of some kind. It really looks more like a handcuff, and trying to get it off is fruitless, almost like it’s hooked into your skin. There’s a red button on the side, and pressing it turns on the screen, which displays your individual Forbidden Action. There’s also a blue button, which shows you the rules except the stuff that would break the fourth wall (clicking the button multiple times allows you to jump to the next page), and a yellow button, which shows you the map.

Cue intro stated in OP.

The speaker turns off with a *click*, and your bracelet’s screen turns red for a second as you feel a needle jab into your wrist before it goes black again. Looks like your Forbidden Action is now in effect- violating it will kill you. You don’t understand exactly what’s going on, but waiting around to die doesn’t seem like the best option...

You may now act. Once only 5 people are in the lobby, all actions will be moved to PMs. Sleep Phase starts in 72 hours.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:41 pm

reserved just in case
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:46 pm

A killing game... how lovely.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby squosher » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:57 pm

Wow, I've read about mass killing games, but to experience it firsthand, it is an honour.

I will make sure to make this game as challenging as possible for violent killer in our midst before we all inevitably meet our demise.

I can't wait, let's get his started!
I usually go by Stereokuma in-game.

I am Nathan in DR-XXIII.

Help us count to 12020 before 2020
Help us count to 200300 before 2030
squosher
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:05 pm

You lot seem like an interesting bunch, but I'll go have a look around. Might as well check to see if the map is accurate first.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:09 pm

I've got to go explore this place, just remember to not fight everyone. We must be peaceful while working things out in a calm and logical manner.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 pm

Daniel leaves the room.

(By the way, I'm going to try to resize those maps in OP real fast...)
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Yuuto also leaves the room.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby hereisme » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:03 pm

*Looks around confused as hell and kinda scared*

If one of the people in here is a killer, I'm not sticking around.
Don't even try to follow me, I rolled a 12 so I'll be way ahead of you.

*Leaves lobby*
Who's the Wolf - mystery game with hidden WW attribute
http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... 25&t=69984
hereisme
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Anthony and Bob both leave the room.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:30 pm

"A killing game, again!? WHY DOES MY LUCK SUCK"
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:36 pm

William leaves.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:10 pm

Daniel passes through the lobby. He's holding a first-aid kit.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Melek leaves the room.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Melek passes through the room, looking no different.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby AaronC » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Wait so they all just leaving the room so suddenly like sure... you guys are total strangers just smacked together, told to kill each other and decide its safe to just leave and go alone?

I knew that barmaid from last night was a trap, I don't remember much after having that drink just my luck.

*30 minutes later*
.... ok this is wierd, the people left in this room are zoned out and saying nothing and here i am talking aloud to myself...I am outta here
/leave the room
Last edited by AaronC on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AaronC
Medium
Medium

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Rex leaves, giving a disappointed look to everyone else.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Bob passes through the room, with a bundle of things in his arms.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Hawkwing425 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:54 pm

Peregrine leaves the room.
All those who remain in the lobby will be moved to PM actions shortly.
Do not post in thread.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby ChamAlien » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:25 am

ego
I like 'em round and big
ChamAlien
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 am

((posting so it appears on view your posts

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:21 pm

The speakers turn on briefly.
Uuuugh... C’mon, Markus, do SOMETHING! I’m getting bored...
And off they go.
Dash2 has been prodded for inactivity.
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby BRVR » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:((posting so it appears on view your posts
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Hawkwing425 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:34 pm

The intercom briefly turns on.
Ugh... Markus, I was really hoping you'd try to play the game. Oh well, I warned ya!
Markus, played by Dash2, has been eliminated for inactivity!
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Next

Return to Dangan Ronpa