Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 3 - Of Insects and Arachnids

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Trial 2 - Truth Incinerated to Ash

Postby CheezePie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:38 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"And nobody is surprised, nor does anybody care,"

says the one who claimed to have voted me

so i'm still somewhat curious as to how this happened. industria, mind telling us?
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:39 am

CheezePie wrote:

so i'm still somewhat curious as to how this happened. industria, mind telling us?

"Are you drunk? I never said I was voting for you. I clearly stated my intentions in that I voted Industria for being extremely rude,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:50 am

(I voted you, I thought switching but then thought you are still likelier.)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:02 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
CheezePie wrote:

"Are you drunk? I never said I was voting for you. I clearly stated my intentions in that I voted Industria for being extremely rude,"

oh, so industria lost the vote because of that... (LOL)
great technique

UzayAltay wrote:(I voted you, I thought switching but then thought you are still likelier.)

(smh)
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby cob709 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:30 am

Rude.

CheezePie wrote:

I'll let everyone make their final guesses before revealing what actually happened.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:03 am

You killed at A4, then came back A5 and damaged an armor and took one to give the impression of the kill happened there.
Don't think a cleaner such as me can guess accurately, but that is best I can come up with.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:51 am

cob709 wrote:I'll let everyone make their final guesses before revealing what actually happened.

"Don't know, don't care,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:00 pm

UzayAltay wrote:You killed at A4, then came back A5 and damaged an armor and took one to give the impression of the kill happened there.
Don't think a cleaner such as me can guess accurately, but that is best I can come up with.

Actually, that's pretty much it. I ran from the VHS room to the incinerator and pushed Xiao in, then went to the armory. However, the armor had absolutely nothing to do with the murder.

LetitiaWilson wrote:
cob709 wrote:I'll let everyone make their final guesses before revealing what actually happened.

"Don't know, don't care,"

Chill out. Why are you overreacting over a small mistake? I'm about to be executed anyways.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:49 pm

Nova seems to be lost in thought about something else.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:04 am

cob709 wrote:Chill out. Why are you overreacting over a small mistake? I'm about to be executed anyways.

"Mistake or not, you insulted me and I take insults very seriously. I am... Old-fashioned like that,"

CheezePie wrote:oh, so industria lost the vote because of that... (LOL)
great technique

Frost shrugs.

"Karma is a bitch,"

(Seriously, if Cob hadn't done that, I would've voted you, but Frost is a vindictive bitch so...gotta stay in character, lmao)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:06 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
cob709 wrote:Chill out. Why are you overreacting over a small mistake? I'm about to be executed anyways.

"Mistake or not, you insulted me and I take insults very seriously. I am... Old-fashioned like that,"

CheezePie wrote:oh, so industria lost the vote because of that... (LOL)
great technique

Frost shrugs.

"Karma is a bitch,"

(Seriously, if Cob hadn't done that, I would've voted you, but Frost is a vindictive bitch so...gotta stay in character, lmao)

(OOC= ok ok no need to rub it in)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:47 am

cob709 wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:"Karma is a bitch,"

(In all honesty, there was a few reasons I ended up voting you which I'll explain in intermission. I just saw the chance for fuckery and took it, regardless of how it went :P)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:56 am

cob709 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:You killed at A4, then came back A5 and damaged an armor and took one to give the impression of the kill happened there.

Actually, that's pretty much it. I ran from the VHS room to the incinerator and pushed Xiao in, then went to the armory. However, the armor had absolutely nothing to do with the murder.

(then how did i... what?)
(actually... i guess it's possible, fuck. i assumed xiao spent at least 2-3 subactions in the armoury for some reason)
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby cob709 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:20 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
cob709 wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:"Karma is a bitch,"

(In all honesty, there was a few reasons I ended up voting you which I'll explain in intermission. I just saw the chance for fuckery and took it, regardless of how it went :P)

(OOC= yeah i knew there were some ways i could've handled that trial better, i think my murder method was pretty solid tho)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:26 pm

any last troubles you wanna shoot?
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:53 pm

"I'd offer a last rite, or whatever that confession thing that priests do is called, but I really couldn't care less about whether you go to hell or not. In fact, I am looking forward to seeing what they have in mind for your execution! The others were entertaining but lacking in flair,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:04 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:"I'd offer a last rite, or whatever that confession thing that priests do is called, but I really couldn't care less about whether you go to hell or not. In fact, I am looking forward to seeing what they have in mind for your execution! The others were entertaining but lacking in flair,"

Indeed. My execution was supposed to occur a few days ago, yet I stand here alive. This is a violation of my 6th Amendment rights to a speedy trial.
Whoever is in charge is quite slothful.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:50 pm

cob709 wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:"I'd offer a last rite, or whatever that confession thing that priests do is called, but I really couldn't care less about whether you go to hell or not. In fact, I am looking forward to seeing what they have in mind for your execution! The others were entertaining but lacking in flair,"

Indeed. My execution was supposed to occur a few days ago, yet I stand here alive. This is a violation of my 6th Amendment rights to a speedy trial.

(shhhhhut your mouth)
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am

Patentia cackles. Since you losers got it RIGHT, even though you got hung up on a red herring for fucking nothing, the killer will be rightfully executed. Ya don’t just break the rules of a game, y’know.

Unless you’re playing homebrew! Ira pipes up.

Patentia sighs, and turns to Ira. Listen, Ira, I love you, and I’ll love you until we both end up dying horribly somehow, but now really isn’t the time. Now, with all that being said…

IIIIIIT’S PUNISHMENT TIME!

Ira grins, and snaps his fingers. Well, it’s time for your execution! Have fun! With that, Industria goes tumbling down, down, down, until his situation is displayed on the monitor for all to see.

Spoiler: Bad Customer Service - The Execution of the Ultimate Troubleshooter.

Industria falls into a fully decked out office environment, with Patentia looking down at him with an air of disregard and apathy. Patentia is dressed in a neat suit and tie for once. He looks the perfect picture of a displeased CEO… minus the wings, of course. Suddenly, a list that appears to be a mile long unfurls from his hand, and Patentia urgently points to the clock and the messy room. Industria nods, and gets going.

Each of the items on the list he performs with extreme diligence at the cost of some precious time he does not have. Sorting files, managing customer complaints, taking inventory: all of this takes time and time and more time, and Patentia is looking more unsatisfied by the minute. A loud alarm rings, an ear-piercing deafening cry that seems to signal to Industria that he needs to hurry.

Industria begins to start completing every task with more and more urgency and the tasks only get more demanding: quickly sorting more files that have gone out of order, managing angry customers that seem more irritable than ever, taking inventory of a room that seems to have held a wild party, and signing confusing legal paperwork. The alarm rings every few seconds, reminding him to keep on his toes.

Right as it looks like he’s going to fail, the last item on the list is checked off, and Industria breathes a sigh of relief before Patentia goes up to him. Each item on the list is carefully examined, and then rated as a ⅕ job, citing customer, HR, or employee complaints each and every time. Patentia harshly criticizes each and every action Industria ever made, including the rushed jobs, and quickly declares him fired.

Industria looks up at Patentia, who passes him a box full of office things, and is ushered out in short order. …What? Did he survive? Was that the goal? He smiles, and begins to walk out of the office door, before- a knife, right through his heart. He chokes, spitting blood, before collapsing.

Patentia smirks and holds up a sheet of legal paperwork Industria had to sign. “If this employee’s working contract is terminated, the employment is allowed to terminate their life, as well.” Right under the fine print is Industria’s signature, neatly scrawled out.

End of Chapter 2

The Beginning of the End has started!

Remaining survivors: 4

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:14 am

In a place not that far from here…

Do you reckon it’s time yet? The demon turns to the one next to them. They pull on their sweater. I think we should put it into action soon, honestly. But we have to give them time, you know.

Shut the fuck up. Honestly it’s like all that’s in your head is thoughts of fucking boys, girls, and those who are neither. Holy shit, of course it’s time. She rolls her eyes. There’s literally only four of them, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Shit ourselves and cry? Obviously we instigate the set-up for Operation Seven!

They sigh. Whatever you say, miss… and you’re wrong. I definitely would not fuck you. Maybe once upon a time, but your attitude is just unsexy as all hell.

Fuck you.

…Please do.

Intermission has started!
Those who are dead, have left the game, and spectators can post.
Everyone alive can post too, though that seems like a given.
This will likely last 24-48 hours (maybe more, not above four days though) depending on how busy I am.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby CheezePie » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:40 am

cob709 wrote:

lmaoooo
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 2 - Intermission

Postby watchme1 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:14 am

Gonna be dying chapter 2 every game from now on pog
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:25 am

i thought this would be another trial where i'm the "obvious culprit" and get executed lol ngl

my A5 was auto'd
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:37 am

RIP.

Anyway, yeah, voting Industria ended a combination of many things:

1) Having no witness for their final actions
2) Bloody admitting to being the last to see Xiao alive made zero sense if he actually did it, since DR has a record of lynching folks for that
3) Industria tried to turn it onto Frost, whose alibi was confirmed
4) Nova...was off the radar, and I know Chemist isn't dumb to try the "Kill someone the
act AFK and hope they don't vote me" strat
5) Industria was insistent on investigating the body and became aggressive when denied
6) Frost is a petty little bitch and Industria pissed them off
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:19 am

How to better in DR in 1 steps

1. Don't misgender characters

Thx for listening

Btw, what was was that crepit thing?

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa