Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 3 - Of Insects and Arachnids

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 1 - Trial - A Cunning Sabo

Postby dolphina » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:45 pm

All Action One results have been sent back.
Please send me your second actions.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Second actions have been sent out.
Please send me your third actions.
Please notify me if I misprocessed your action or I accidentally auto’d an action that you performed.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 pm

Third actions have been sent out.
Please send me your fourth actions.
Please notify me if I misprocessed your action or I accidentally auto’d an action that you performed.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:53 pm

Fourth actions have been sent out.
Please send me your fifth actions.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:55 pm

Fifth actions have been sent out.
Please send me your sixth and final actions.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVII - Chapter 2 - Herd Slaughter

Postby dolphina » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Sixth and final actions have been sent out.
The game will restart in 24 hours.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVII - A Series of Unfortunate Events

Postby dolphina » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Chapter 2 Investigation - A Series of Unfortunate Events

“…And so, may they live happily together… may their bond remain strong, even unto death…” The man cackles madly. “…And may you live forever more, and suffer in equal bouts of misery and contentedness… rise, my creation, rise!”

“…That screenplay of Frankenstein was fucking weird. Why’d they make the monster gay?”

“Who knows, man. Movies are just getting stranger and stranger. My guess is that they wanted to make money off of gay people.”

The man sighs. “They sure made money off of us.”
—————
A distorted church bell rings over the intercom, rousing you all from your blessed sleep. You can hear Patentia cackling over the microphone. Ding dong bing bong, bitches! Guess what? Another one of your friends is dead! And we have the shit to prove it! Head to the main entrance if you don’t want to get bombed out of existence by my boyfriend!

…Please come to the main entrance, if you can. Any stragglers will be picked up by me personally and maimed horribly before being delivered to the main entrance forcefully, Ira translates. We won’t make as much of a grand spectacle as last time, since we wanted last time to be dramatic, but this time… yeah, another one of your friends is dead.

…Again? I mean, you know these guys are sadistic, but… it just seems so… weird. Why would they take this out on you? Is it because you’re all ultimates? Is it because of something else? You ask yourself why they’re targeting you with these deaths in particular as you make your way to the main entrance, Invidia eagerly awaiting you all, with Ira and Patentia off in the corner doing couple things. They’re just being weird, so you ignore them as Invidia grins way too widely. Their grin chills your spine, and you shudder.

Goooood morning you useless wastes of space! I have something very happy- I mean incredibly heartwrenching and sad to tell you about one of your veeery dearest friends! Look around you, I’m sure you can figure it all out! You glance around you, and you realize someone is missing. Oh god, they really weren’t lying. What the fuck happened to-

Invidia smirks. I bet you’re all wondering what happened to your dearest friend, Xiao! Well, I have everything that happened to him written down right here! They cackle. At least everything related to his untimely demise! With a heavy heart, you stare at the case file Invidia brings out before you.

State of the Body (condition determined by Invidia)
Spoiler: Victim: Xiao HuFeng
Capital Virtue: Patentia
Location of Body: Incineration Room
Time of Death: ???
Cause of Death: Immolation and premature cremation

They smile. The smile is caused out of pure sick and twisted joy. Looks like your friend got cremated a bit too early in the dying process! Oops!

- You have 24 hours to PM me on where you want to investigate.

- You have 2 credits this round. One (1) credit spent allows a scan of a room, while two (2) credits allow an in-depth investigation of a room. The corpse counts as a separate room. Each private room also counts as separate rooms.

- If you have an active investigative skill you can use, you must include the fact that you want to use your skill. If you don’t tell me explicitly that you want to use your skill, I’m not going to activate it.

- You cannot discuss what you did during the day or night in this phase. That is what the trial is for. Any fucks who break this rule will get a broken spine from His Douchebaggery, The Royal King of Assholes himself, Patentia.

- Posting here which room(s) you want to investigate is for organization purposes only. This is so you can organize with other players so you don't have five people checking a single room. You must PM me to actually investigate. I’m not going to have you saying “oh, well I put it in thread so it’s okay kiss kiss.” It’s not okay, and I’m not going to process your investigation. Just so we’re all clear.

- Remember to ask questions about your investigation during the first 24 hours of trial, as you may find incredibly vital information during this phase. You can only ask questions if you are indepthing a room.

You can now post.
Good luck.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:16 pm

(i got bored of waiting)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:26 pm

I am pretty sure Xiao is just seem as dead to us, and in fact, alive!
I'll prove this to everyone with investigating him.

(Indepthing the body)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:30 pm

i couldn't sleep last night, that's all i'll say

i feel slightly better, so i can investigate the body with Beyza
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:34 pm

"Well, that's unfortunate.

Seems we're in a conundrum because I would also like to take the body and, given our rather low numbers, I am not sure if doubling up will benefit us,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:38 pm

If anyone wishes to accompany me to the Freezer, then our efforts combined will be worth an entire investigation.

(OOC=Anyone that scans the Freezer with me will have an in-depth investigation)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Owww, I really thought that I could finally touch a dead body, given dead that it is quite unlikely that this body is not clean.
I still think Xiao is alive, somehow. But okay, I can investigate the room instead. Incineration Room. Pretty sure there is also pretty clean, and, maybe I can touch the body for a second while noone is looking. Ehehehehe (Laugh).
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:57 pm

i thought we have to double up to avoid someone lying about their investigation results... like what was about to happen with john, had erika not secretly investigated the body instead.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:08 pm

CheezePie wrote:i thought we have to double up to avoid someone lying about their investigation results... like what was about to happen with john, had erika not secretly investigated the body instead.

"Under better circumstances, yes, that is the case. However, there are only five of us and nearly four times as many rooms to be searched. Ergo, doubling up would deprive us of valuable insight into everyone's movements last night,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:12 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
CheezePie wrote:i thought we have to double up to avoid someone lying about their investigation results... like what was about to happen with john, had erika not secretly investigated the body instead.

"Under better circumstances, yes, that is the case. However, there are only five of us and nearly four times as many rooms to be searched. Ergo, doubling up would deprive us of valuable insight into everyone's movements last night,"

that may be true... well, in that case, i'd rather not investigate the body. i have my reasons.
i can go elsewhere. only suggestion i have other than the crime scene is the laboratory.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:32 pm

"I would advise checking the library and kitchen, though only for personal reasons,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:43 pm

cob709 wrote:If anyone wishes to accompany me to the Freezer, then our efforts combined will be worth an entire investigation.

(OOC=Anyone that scans the Freezer with me will have an in-depth investigation)

Correction: I will be visiting the Freezer and Kitchen, in which doing so will make anyone else's scans that occur there be worth a full investigation.

(OOC=Anyone that scans the Freezer or Kitchen with me will have an in-depth investigation there. This means we can double up without wasting credits.)
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:17 am

i can investigate the library?
eh, another possibility is the armoury. i'm just not sure if we can actually find something there.

nova?
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:55 am

(hi gimme like an hour but im probably gonna investigate the vhs room or suggest someone else does that)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:36 am

Beyza - Incineration Room
Frost - Body
Industria - Freezer and Kitchen
Bloody - Freezer and Kitchen
Nova - VHS Room

Is that okay with everyone?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby CheezePie » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 am

perhaps
i do have a bad feeling about the people investigating the body and the crime scene, though. mmmmm. whatever, i don't know.
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:46 am

CheezePie wrote:perhaps
i do have a bad feeling about the people investigating the body and the crime scene, though. mmmmm. whatever, i don't know.

"Do we need to schedule a session for that paranoia problem of yours?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:10 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
CheezePie wrote:perhaps

"Do we need to schedule a session for that paranoia problem of yours?"

yes
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:49 pm

The Second Trial - Truth Incinerated to Ash

“The trial investigating the murder of one Xiao HuFeng will now commence. I do hope you are all ready.”

“Jesus fuck, finally. I was getting bored of that architectural shit,” the demon says, munching on yet another bag of popcorn. “I came here to watch a mass murder, not see some mortal shit on the architecture. No one cares, loser!”

The other demon sighs. “Killjoy. Bet they won’t even be fun when we get to punish them for eternity in hell…”

—————

Alright everybody, get the fuck back to the main entrance or I will castrate you. Alternatively, I will slit your throat. Patentia’s irritated voice begins to echo throughout your minds. …Xiao really is dead. And if you get this wrong, so many of you could die… you are so small in number. You can’t risk anything now. Since we obviously can’t have police come out here, you fucks are stranded. This trial’s starting pronto. Figure out who the killer is or I’ll murder you all.

Ira sighs. Come on, Patentia, don’t tease. You know we’re only going to kill a few of them to send a message.

Patentia grumbles. Fucking fine, we won’t kill you all. But we’ll kill like half of you if you get it wrong, so shut the fuck up and get the killer right already. The first time was already a disaster. You fucks need to do this shit better than before, or some real bad shit’s gonna go down. Mkay?

Well, better get to discussing, huh? A monitor suddenly flickers on, displaying votes.

Trial has now started!

You can now speak about your investigation results and night actions, but know that you are not allowed to copy paste/quote neither your investigation results nor night actions.
Instead of that, you must paraphrase, or change how they are written in second person to first person before posting.

You can still ask questions about your investigations for 24 hours. After that, no more questions will be allowed.

Trial will last 48 hours, but I could extend it by 24 hours more if you ask for it and I see you really are stuck. If the majority of people vote for this extension, it will be granted.

To vote someone, PM me who you want to vote. Votes are anonymous and all I'll do is post how many votes a player has.
You can only change your vote two times. Unvoting counts as changing a vote.

After 48 hours (plus possible extension), the person with most votes will be executed.

(I definitely didn't copy-paste this, no siree)

Monitor wrote:
Voting Options

Beyza Beyaz - Ultimate Cleaning Freak - 0 votes
Industria Acedia - Ultimate Troubleshooter - 0 votes
Nova Arilune - Ultimate Navigator - 0 votes
Mattie “Frost” Tyne - Ultimate Therapist - 0 votes
“Bloody” - Ultimate Artist - 0 votes
Xiao HuFeng (suicide) - Ultimate Monk - 0 votes
Invidia - USER_52215 REGISTERED. ULTIMATE ENVY - 0 votes
Avaritia - Ultimate Casino Owner - 0 votes
Patentia - Ultimate Fallen Angel - 0 votes
If you vote this, you are actually a clown. A fucking clown. A joke. Go honk your fucking red nose horn, you goddamn bitch. You are here to cause anarchy and chaos, and voting this option will accomplish nothing. You will live an unfulfilling existence filled with boredom and a strong hold of order. You will fail at everything you do. Don’t vote this, I swear to fucking god. - 0 votes

There are exactly 48 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds until end of trial.
Last edited by dolphina on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa