Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 2 ()

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:33 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:Don't remember if you've already asked this, but are there any signs that Karane was force-fed the noodles?

"I asked again to be sure, but there didn't seem to be,"

That inclines me to consider the possibility of suicide, but there's also this:

UzayAltay wrote:6. The Blackened has a maximum kill number of two people. Suicides are allowed, but suiciding does not fulfill Blackened's killing duty. In other words, Blackened must still kill someone else even if they suicide.

And we only have one victim, so that seems to rule out suicide

Maybe it'd be allowed because of their FA or something?

LetitiaWilson wrote:
dolphina wrote:“I am not just a soggy bitch. Have you forgotten I hold two separate world records in free diving? You think I got that shit from just being a fucking loser with sticks for limbs?”

"Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're not A soggy bitch. You're THE Soggy Bitch. And honestly? I tend to forget you even exist at times, let alone your boring little records,"

As funny as arguments like these are to watch, I think it best to save such things until after the trial.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 am

"Yeah, I don't think it's suicide...unless the plan was to kill herself at night and frame someone else to get them executed? Would that even count...?

Brooke's alibi, if it is to believed, indicates they and Erika were in storage for actions 3 and 4, which would rule out action 4 as the time of death, leaving only action 5 and action 6 for Karane to be killed. I do have one thing concerning me, though...

Brooke, would you explain your actions 5 and 6 a bit more, please? Specifically, where were you when you say you were "outside" the garden? And where did this "scream" come from?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:23 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:
dolphina wrote:“I am not just a soggy bitch. Have you forgotten I hold two separate world records in free diving? You think I got that shit from just being a fucking loser with sticks for limbs?”

"Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're not A soggy bitch. You're THE Soggy Bitch. And honestly? I tend to forget you even exist at times, let alone your boring little records,"

Caleb clenches his fist and opens his mouth, but then lets out a sigh and relaxes his muscles. “It’s… not worth it… so I’ll just… calm down…”
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Emily372 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:27 pm

Nikki is a bit confused.
Emily? Who is she? Oh, you meant me? I'm Nikki Flamel.
Erika and Illumidi still need to send in their alibis...
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Emily372 wrote:Nikki is a bit confused.
Emily? Who is she? Oh, you meant me? I'm Nikki Flamel.
Erika and Illumidi still need to send in their alibis...

"I think we should yeet votes at one of them, see if THAT gets them talking,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:31 pm

I'm pretty sure that both Erika and Illumidi were in the garden with me during A5-A6, so I don't think it's either of them.

They still need to get over here and help us out though.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby cob709 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:54 pm

My investigation of the Kitchen has discovered that there are pieces of porcelain on the ground. All of the pieces are entirely white. When I attempted to piece it together, some pieces were missing. The object could not be identified. Additionally, there were water droplets in the sink. However, I could not identify when these droplets were formed. Unfortunately, I am incapable of identifying whether or not the kitchen was used. Though, none of the food was poisoned. Nothing has been removed from the kitchen. After checking all the cabinets, cupboards, and drawers, nothing unusual was found.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:20 pm

sth sth question time is over.
this will become a bigger post tomorrow.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:50 pm

"So it seems she was attacked whilst making or eating the noodles?"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby cob709 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:06 pm

(OOC)
Spoiler: Day Action 1: Went to storage room with Erika. Grabbed two containers of red paint and two containers of blue paint.
Day Action 2: Went to my private room. Set up my information board.

Twilight Action: Went to Library Reading Area

Action 1: Poured a container of red paint on the doorway. Afterwards, Caleb and Brooke came in. They both went through the shelves and wrote something on a piece of paper. Then, I collected books. Lastly, I heard an announcement that said to leave the Garden.
Action 2: Karane came into the library. Caleb left the library. Brooke was reading. Karane went through the shelves. Nikki and Erika came in. Brooke then went to the reading area. I documented all the books that were being read. Nikki and Erika went to the shelves. Lastly, I heard an announcement that said to keep away from the Garden.
Action 3: I attempted to go to the garden, but was locked out. I remained in the east hallway of the second floor and heard a scream from inside.
Action 4: I poured a container of blue paint on the west garden door. Then, I went to the east hallway and poured a bucket of red pain on the east garden door. Afterwards, the announcement said that the fire at the garden has been extinguished. I then heard the doors unlock.
Action 5: I entered the garden and checked out the fire damage. Erika came in afterwards and went to the south garden. Only some grasses were burned, but the south side of the garden was unharmed. However, I discovered a body in the garden. I screamed and Erika ran up next to me.
Action 6: I approached the body and identified them as The Pink Knight. Erika then came up and checked their pulse. They also clicked The Pink Knight's bracelet, which revealed that their forbidden action is Stepping on something red. After closing the display, Erika searched their pockets and woke them up. Afterwards, I went to my room and slept.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:29 pm

cob709 wrote:(OOC)
Spoiler: Day Action 1: Went to storage room with Erika. Grabbed two containers of red paint and two containers of blue paint.
Day Action 2: Went to my private room. Set up my information board.

Twilight Action: Went to Library Reading Area

Action 1: Poured a container of red paint on the doorway. Afterwards, Caleb and Brooke came in. They both went through the shelves and wrote something on a piece of paper. Then, I collected books. Lastly, I heard an announcement that said to leave the Garden.
Action 2: Karane came into the library. Caleb left the library. Brooke was reading. Karane went through the shelves. Nikki and Erika came in. Brooke then went to the reading area. I documented all the books that were being read. Nikki and Erika went to the shelves. Lastly, I heard an announcement that said to keep away from the Garden.
Action 3: I attempted to go to the garden, but was locked out. I remained in the east hallway of the second floor and heard a scream from inside.
Action 4: I poured a container of blue paint on the west garden door. Then, I went to the east hallway and poured a bucket of red pain on the east garden door. Afterwards, the announcement said that the fire at the garden has been extinguished. I then heard the doors unlock.
Action 5: I entered the garden and checked out the fire damage. Erika came in afterwards and went to the south garden. Only some grasses were burned, but the south side of the garden was unharmed. However, I discovered a body in the garden. I screamed and Erika ran up next to me.
Action 6: I approached the body and identified them as The Pink Knight. Erika then came up and checked their pulse. They also clicked The Pink Knight's bracelet, which revealed that their forbidden action is Stepping on something red. After closing the display, Erika searched their pockets and woke them up. Afterwards, I went to my room and slept.

can you like

not
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:06 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:"So it seems she was attacked whilst making or eating the noodles?"

“I dropped my plate on the floor. That’s where the porcelain came from.”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby cob709 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:13 pm

dolphina wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:"So it seems she was attacked whilst making or eating the noodles?"

Yeah, I saw the shattered pieces while investigating the kitchen. Did the plate have anything on it?
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:22 pm

Caleb, would you mind explaining why you started in the chemistry lab, but immediately went to the library during A1?
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:25 pm

LetitiaWilson wrote:"Yeah, I don't think it's suicide...unless the plan was to kill herself at night and frame someone else to get them executed? Would that even count...?

Brooke's alibi, if it is to believed, indicates they and Erika were in storage for actions 3 and 4, which would rule out action 4 as the time of death, leaving only action 5 and action 6 for Karane to be killed. I do have one thing concerning me, though...

Brooke, would you explain your actions 5 and 6 a bit more, please? Specifically, where were you when you say you were "outside" the garden? And where did this "scream" come from?"

I was standing in front of the garden. The scream came from inside the room, I don't know where.

(real talk uzay just said front and did not clarify which side so i dont think i can help)

I didn't want to go inside because of my forbidden action...
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:46 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Alright.

There was nothing off in the chem lab, except the following missing - A bottle of salt, a bottle of alcohol, a flask, a bottle of organic chemical, a bottle of acid, and a bottle of base.

D1: I stayed in the room and talked with Emily.
D2: I went to the biology lab. It was pretty cold, I think from the locked rooms in the back.
T1: I went to my room to rest, but the night started before I could.
N1: I went to the library. Caleb and Illumidi were there, going through shelves. I took a book, but before I could read it, an announcement went off saying that there was a fire in the garden. I also wrote the book I took in the record, then Caleb did the same afterwards.
N2: I sat down to read as Caleb left and Karane came in, but Illumidi asked me to move to the reading area. Erika and Nikki walked into the library as I entered the reading area. Karane came into the reading area later, then left the library after the fire extinguishers came on. Nikki also came into the reading area at the same time.
N3: I went to the storage to look for some things, but it was on fire. Erika was there, and we put the fire out together, even though most of the boxes were destroyed.
N4: I asked Erika how the fire started, but she didn't know. At some point she tripped and fell over, and I got hit with the book she was reading. After that, there was an announcement saying that the fire at the garden went out.
N5: I went to the outside of the garden and sprayed some of the rose scent that I had inside to see who was in there. I heard a scream from inside during this action.
N6: I kept watch outside the garden to see if anyone left at all, but no one did.

That would explain both sets of footprints. Meaning that either she died from a poison or one of the two didnt leave the room before killing her. There would have also been no visiting for cleanup
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:54 pm

I think Karane was poisoned elsewhere, but had enough time left to go to the storage room before she died. That would probably explain the notepad that she had on her.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Ooc: (what happens if a blackened fails to kill?)
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:59 pm

AcidicBreeze wrote:Ooc: (what happens if a blackened fails to kill?)

(In previous games the rule has been that the blackened + two others are executed iirc. Not sure if Uzay is running things differently.)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:01 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:Caleb, would you mind explaining why you started in the chemistry lab, but immediately went to the library during A1?

Caleb shrugs. "I dunno. Just felt like it." (alternate, player explanation: 1. you can only move during the twilight action and 2. i wanted to check out some of the new rooms)

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:03 pm

cob709 wrote:
dolphina wrote:

Yeah, I saw the shattered pieces while investigating the kitchen. Did the plate have anything on it?

"Nope. I was going to make a meal, but just gave up on it after I dropped the plate. I'm not an adept cook anyway."

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:11 pm

Seeing as I am last, I might as well share my day and night.

D1: I was in the storage with Illumidi.
D2: I moved to the kitchen. Faustus and Marcella were there.

Twilight: I went to the garden for a change of scenery, but the illumination was terrible. I could barely see the room walls. Karane had entered with me, but she went to the northern side of the garden.

[A1]: I chose to go to the southern side instead, and Karane followed me. While holding something I couldn't see, she started making strange movements in front of a tree. That soon stopped and she headed to the other side of the garden. The fire announcement followed not long after.
After hearing the announcement, I noted Marcella and Faustus were also with me looking towards the northern garden.
[A2]: The library was my next destination. Three people were at the shelves, while one other was in the reading room.
The three at the shelves were Nikki, Illumidi, and Karane. Brooke was the lone person in the reading room.
I went to the shelves with Nikki. At the same time, Karane moved to the reading room. I don't know if Illumidi was still in the room because (he wasn't mentioned in the action after that).
The bookshelves were mostly empty, but I managed to find a book that piqued my interest. Another announcement telling no one to enter the garden played after. I thought the wording implied anyone could still access that room if they so wished.
Karane also left with some books at some point.
[A3]: I went to the storage only to find yet another fire. Brooke was there too. The fire had expanded to most of the boxes in the storage and the room was completely filled with smoke.
Brooke took the fire extinguisher hung on the wall and, with my help, managed to contain and extinguish the fire.
The casualties numbered up to most of the boxes in the storage.
[A4]: Neither of us left the room. An accident occurred that ended with my book on the floor. I just picked it back up and all was well.
We heard another announcement saying the garden was finally safe to access.
[A5]: I wanted to know what had happened, so I went to the garden to investigate. My shoes stepped on something sticky as I walked in. I did not care enough to check.
Illumidi was walking around the burned part of the northern garden. The fire was gone at this point, so it was safe. Contrary to what I had assumed, the fire hadn't managed to make much damage.
I searched the south side for a minute to see if anything was different, but headed back north upon hearing yells. I found Illumidi screaming at a body on the ground.
[A6]: The body belonged to the Pink Knight. I immediately went in to look for a pulse. And to my dismay, he lived. I thus decided to reveal his forbidden action for wasting my time.
As it turns out, the Pink Knight's forbidden action is that he can't step on something red. Emphasis on that so you don't miss it. Illumidi already said it, but I wanted to confirm it.
I also searched his pockets. I found: two buckets (one empty, the other filled with water), a badge with diamond image on it, a sword, a bamboo sword, a small shield, a war horn, a paper, a notebook, and a pencil case. How he has two swords and a shield concealed in his pants' pockets is beyond me.
In the end we woke him up and we all went to sleep.

---

My investigation does not differ much from Brooke's nor the Pink Knight's.
In the chemist lab I found the exact same things as Brooke. My search revealed nothing else suspicious.
In the storage, adding to everything the knight said, I searched the box near the body, the one Faustus said the victim was moving away from, and found mostly writing materials inside. The box didn't look affected by the fire at all.
I also found some sort of solution over some boxes, but I was not able to identify what it was.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:15 pm

TheGreatFurudoErika wrote:I also searched his pockets. I found: two buckets (one empty, the other filled with water), a badge with diamond image on it, a sword, a bamboo sword, a small shield, a war horn, a paper, a notebook, and a pencil case. How he has two swords and a shield concealed in his pants' pockets is beyond me.

It's magic~

Also, rude >:(
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Anyone got any idea why karanes hands were red? Could someone had put some kind of poison that absorbs by touch on one of the boxes?
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:34 pm

"...But that flask... it could be anything, right? Wait, does the chem lab even have a poison that activates by touch...? Caleb sighs. "...Too late to know now, I guess..."

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa