Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 1

Postby UzayAltay » Wed May 12, 2021 4:52 pm

(Feel free to keep asking investigation questions but don't expect any answer from me until I wake up. I will answer all questions at the morning.)
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Emily372 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:55 pm

For my first day action, I went to storage and looked around. For my second day action, I swam in the pool with Caleb. For my twilight action, I went to Storage.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby watchme1 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Hmph! I guess I can mention where I was.

The first day action I decided to go the pool with Caleb. I wanted to make sure all the showerheads are working so I checked each stall to see if there was running water. On the 4th shower stall I got attacked by what I can only assume to be jans cat when testing the hot water mainly cause I didn't look down and see a feline creature just vibing In the showers for whatever reason which is why I was all scratched up.

Next I went to the nurses office with Marcella to got my wounds patched up. I rested thereafter.

Twilight come and I went to the computer room with Marcella. B-b it that I cared about her or anything just making sure she didn't cause mischief ya hear me!

For the start of the night phase I saw Marcella leave the room and she told me to meet her at the pool by the 3rd action. I thought it was a death wish so I inscribed the blackboard to say that myself and Marcella were here. Then I decided to fiddle around with the computers and see what's up with them. The teachers one was locked behind a passcode that I didn't know. I went to another computer to see what's on that and saw Brooke come in around this time. She was just vibing In here. Well on the student computers it seems there's not much on there and just a bunch of homework files and other files password protected for whatever reason. There's unfortunately no internet so there goes that. I turned off the computer thereafter.

Next I left the room but not before telling Brooke that id be at the pool with Marcella. There I went straight for the pool room. The front door was locked so I tried busting it open but to no avail. That was when I saw Monokuma behind me

Afterwards I panicked and thought he was gonna stab me but what happened next was monokuma basically cannonballed himself at fhe door to open it. There i saw Jordon who left the pool. That was the last time I saw Jordon alive so there's something. There i saw caleb dripping wet from what i assume to be a swim and monokuma who was somehow swimming and most disturbingly doing some dancing figures that I can't freakn get outta my head! Marcella came in at this time covered in mustard from God knows what asking me to fill a bucket of water.

I then asked her wtf happened but she went to the showers to I assume fill buckets of water. I decided to check each of the showers like I did at the start of the day to see if anything was compromised which nothing was. I took a bar of soap with me just cause and followed Marcella out to the kitchen where Faustun and Brie also were.

Next just came chaos. At the start there was this loud ass sounding horn which echoed throughout the kitchen for whatever reason. Faustun and Marcella ran at each other Spartan style with their buckets of God knows what and I exclaimed that Monokuma was skinny dipping in the pool which was partially true. Shortly after both Faustun and Marcella chucked the buckets at each other as if their life was on the line. Faustun suffered worse covered in water and mustard which
And marcella got away with just being covered in flour. Faustun left the kitchen right after then I went to wash my hands to hopefully prepare myself a meal afterwards.

Lastly I saw Nikki leaving somehow before seeing her enter before I made myself a flat white. Marcella went shirtless afterwards after being floured by Faustun during this time. It wasn't like I wanted to help or anything! A bit later I saw Caleb eating his late night snack before I retired to my private room.

For my investigation the storage room has a bunch of boxes which aren't sealed or taped closed and can be opened easily with various things in them. The fire extinguisher was sitting behind a glass panel which said break at emergency so I assume no one touched it what so ever.
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu May 13, 2021 12:57 am

Marcella gives a sigh nodding at what everyone says before speaking up
Alright, my turn now.

Initially i went to check out storage and see what sorta area it was like, and well didn't really find much just watched the conspiracy nut grab a tin foil hat. Room just full of boxes and a fire exstinguiser and stuff.

Following that i took miss karane to the nurses office to work on the scratches on her face, place contains quite a few drugs and medications and stuff there. I would not recommend messing around with anything from there. I took a few meds from there if we needed anyin the near future.

During twilight I went to the computer room with miss karane. I wanted ot hang out with her and have some fun for the evening. Decided the best way to do that was lighten the mood with a prank or so. I told her to meet me by the pool in a bit so we could go and have some fun doing things. After that i left to the storage room where I meet with Nikki and Illumidi, we didn't really talk or anything so i just grabbed a bucket.

Following this since i had time to kill i decided to just visit the teachers office and see if i could find anything in the files before i just decided to do some drawing to kill time. While i was drawing Fautsun came in and well... threw Mustard all over me. Will admit i got quite mad and decided i would be getting back at her for that.

I tried to clean myself up a bit as i went to visit miss karane at the pool, when i arrived there was a few people but i didn't really pay attention, i talked to karane and told her what had happened. I was quite mad so i suggested she fill the bucket full of water and we go hunt her down.

I then proceeded to wash off all the mustard and dry myself up before i took karane with me to go searching. Our journey lead us to the kitchen were we encountered Faustun, and i was about ready to throw everything i had on her.

We got interrupted by that super loud and annoying bell before all chaos ensured. I threw my bucket of mustard and water on her and she threw a bucket of flour on me before fleeing the room. I think miss karane also was yelling about monokuma at the pool or something but i wasn't really focused on that.

Finally i just cleaned up and went shirtless to get rid of the mess that had been made on me yet again, karane definitely got an eye full as they were staring at me the entire time. During that time I just sorta chilled with Karane and that was that. I know there was a few other people around but I was still a bit shocked from the bell earlier.

Marcella lets out a sigh

I had a look at the body, and i couldn't find any form of physical harm or incident except for the cause of death definitely being a poison injected from the bracelet. I'm still thinking over what i looked at(awaiting questions), but there doesn't appear to have been a sign of struggle from what i noticed.
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu May 13, 2021 1:31 am

"I'M AWÀKE! Ow, my head. Note to self, don't lick random glass shards. Not smart. Not smart at all...Ah, who am I kidding. I am totally gonna do that again.

Anyway, apart from one more thing I want to ask the bear, I can't think of much else, so feel free to suggest things I could ask him.

Also, Marcella just confirmed there's another me called Faustun running about because last I checked, I ain't a girl,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby AcidicBreeze » Thu May 13, 2021 4:52 am

Marcella stops musing before looking up
Alright, think i have everything in order. The only issue with the body i could find was there bracelet had turned red and activated. There was no marks anywhere on the body. One thing i did investigate further though was there shoes, they seem to be in good condition and I couldn't find any scuffs or marks on them, like something caused by a scuffle or by running. That could imply that they either were on a soft surface, or they got taken out quite quickly. Anyone got thoughts on that?
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu May 13, 2021 5:42 am

"Well, there's two theories.

One is that Jordan was killed elsewhere and then carried by the criminal to the pool, where they were promptly dumped in the pool. Problems abound with that theory, though.

The other theory is that Cat Guy did it,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Deadly Life 1

Postby CheezePie » Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 am

somewhat ooc

karane and caleb did see jordan leaving the pool during A3, is that the last time he was seen?

not reading very carefully but
i think pink knight, marcella, connie, karane, and nikki have good alibis right now
caleb too probably
brooke has A3 and A6 unconfirmed
my alibi is mostly unconfirmed iirc, too bad no one bothered to scan the gym
brie, illumidi and juniper haven't given an alibi yet
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UzayAltay » Thu May 13, 2021 6:15 am

Monitor wrote:
Voting-Options

Jan Jäger - Ultimate Cat Caretaker - 1 vote
The Pink Knight- Ultimate Knight - 0 vote
Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic - 0 vote
Caleb Whitley - Ultimate Free Diver - 0 vote
Brie Cheddar - Ultimate Illusionist - 0 vote
Illumidi Nati - Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist - 0 vote
Faustun Constantine - Ultimate Motivational Speaker
Juniper Payne - Ultimate Statistician - 0 vote
Karane Tohsaka - Ultimate Tsundere - 0 vote
Nikki Flamel - Ultimate Alchemist - 0 vote
Brooke Melodia - Ultimate Gardener - 0 vote
Jordan Tani - Ultimate Programmer - 0 vote (suicide)
Nani - Ultimate Cat - 0 vote (meow)
Monokuma - Ultimate Monokuma - 0 vote (Puhuhuhuhu)
Ghost- Ultimate Invisible Person - 0 vote (-no-voice-)

There are exactly 27 hours, 57 minutes and 41 seconds until end of trial.

Reminder that you cannot ask more questions after 24 hour mark.
Last edited by UzayAltay on Thu May 13, 2021 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu May 13, 2021 6:17 am

"Hey, Brie and Illumidi? WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

(I'm not holding my breath when it comes to Juniper.)
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby CheezePie » Thu May 13, 2021 6:31 am

Well, I do think I would've noticed the body in the pool during my time there... I'm not that absent-minded. So yeah, the body was definitely moved to the pool after A6 or something was happening in the showers.
What bothers me is that the laptop had no damage other than getting fried from its insides becoming wet.
Could it be that his laptop was taken while he was swimming and then it was messed with?
What were the glass shards from?

Nami seems to be begging Brie for more fish. Meeeeoooow...
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 6:37 am

“Oh... by the way, Monokuma gave me this list of things that got taken from the storage for some reason.”
“1 flashlight, 1 lighter, 1 pocket including crazy board/pins, multiple papers, multiple pencilcases, multiple buckets, 1 oxygen tube, multiple keys, multiple notebooks, 1 tinfoil wrapping, a small vial of chemicals, 1 hammer, multiple books, 1 rope, 1 pocket of balloons, and multiple pockets of glitter. The small bottle of chemicals could align with what Faustun said. They did say the glass shards looked like they came from a chem lab.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Emily372 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:58 am

Let me restate my alibi. I got a bit jumbled there.
D1A1: I went to storage to look around. Marcella, Illumidi, and Faustun were there. There was a conspiracy that Illumidi was wearing a tin foil hat.
D1A2: I went to the pool to swim with Caleb. I was swimming in the big pool. Caleb put mattresses out, and then swam in the small pool.
T1A: I went to storage. I was alone.
N1A1: I remained in storage and found these five keys. She shows everyone the keys.
N1A2: I went to the Nurse's Office to search for locks, and I realized my "Nurse's Office" key fits the door.
N1A3: I tried going upstairs to open the door, but it was locked by an eye sensor. None of my keys fit. I did not see anyone else there.
N1A4: I was alone in the cafeteria, where I was searching for locks. I realized that my "Cafeteria" key fits the front door.
N1A5: Chaos ensued. On my way to the kitchen, I heard a loud horn sounding, but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I also heard a loud blast. When I entered the kitchen, I noticed tools that I saw for the first time. I turned one of the knives to gold. Marcella, Brie, Karane, Brooke, and Caleb were also in the kitchen.
N1A6: I went to storage to check for dead bodies, but there were no bodies to be found. Illumidi was also there.
DL1I: I checked the pool. There was water everywhere. One of the doors was blocked with mattresses.
Other useful information:
I think Marcella is innocent because she was with at least one other person throughout the first day.
Brie, Illumidi, and Juniper still need to send in their alibis.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 7:18 am

“Oh, by the way, Emily? I know gold might be incredibly valuable, but it is rather flimsy... I don’t think your gold knife would make a good self-defense weapon...”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby watchme1 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:46 am

The last time I saw Jordan was around the start of the 3rd action phase so anyone without much of an alibi between the 4th and 6th phases is a likely suspect. One which being of Pink during phase 4-6. Jan as well through phase 4-6. Don't think Connie manages to kill Jordan and plant a glitter bomb at nadi's doorstep so ruling that out. Brooke in phase 6 potentially. I'm probably missing someone but that sounds about right.

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby watchme1 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:55 am

dolphina wrote:“Oh... by the way, Monokuma gave me this list of things that got taken from the storage for some reason.”
“1 flashlight, 1 lighter, 1 pocket including crazy board/pins, multiple papers, multiple pencilcases, multiple buckets, 1 oxygen tube, multiple keys, multiple notebooks, 1 tinfoil wrapping, a small vial of chemicals, 1 hammer, multiple books, 1 rope, 1 pocket of balloons, and multiple pockets of glitter. The small bottle of chemicals could align with what Faustun said. They did say the glass shards looked like they came from a chem lab.

It's not like I can also confirm this or anything! I have also been informed that those were the items that were taken away. Also the boxes themselves haven't been taken away from the room either.

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 8:04 am

watchme1 wrote:The last time I saw Jordan was around the start of the 3rd action phase so anyone without much of an alibi between the 4th and 6th phases is a likely suspect. One which being of Pink during phase 4-6. Jan as well through phase 4-6. Don't think Connie manages to kill Jordan and plant a glitter bomb at nadi's doorstep so ruling that out. Brooke in phase 6 potentially. I'm probably missing someone but that sounds about right.

“Pink’s alibi for Action 5 is pretty much confirmed, though... they did make two loud sounds, the blast and the horn, I guess, which multiple people confirmed...”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby JacksonVirgo » Thu May 13, 2021 9:02 am

(Hey dudes, I probably won't be acting in character much as I'm going through stuff rn but I am still gonna play, it's allowed if I just not act in character. I will still use my colour though for when I am actively talking about the game)
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 am

dolphina wrote:“Oh... by the way, Monokuma gave me this list of things that got taken from the storage for some reason.”
“1 flashlight, 1 lighter, 1 pocket including crazy board/pins, multiple papers, multiple pencilcases, multiple buckets, 1 oxygen tube, multiple keys, multiple notebooks, 1 tinfoil wrapping, a small vial of chemicals, 1 hammer, multiple books, 1 rope, 1 pocket of balloons, and multiple pockets of glitter. The small bottle of chemicals could align with what Faustus said. They did say the glass shards looked like they came from a chem lab.

ebwop

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby dolphina » Thu May 13, 2021 9:04 am

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 9:10 am

I just realized that the glass is probably irrelevant to the crime

It's probably from the chemical vial that I took and used to cause an explosion

Is there anything you guys want me to ask before investigation time is over? I can't really think of anything else.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby JacksonVirgo » Thu May 13, 2021 9:12 am

I'm kinda new to the game so I missed a few actions but I think I got some information for you.

I forget if it was during the day or one of the night actions but I went to the Kitchen to eat a fat snack. Brie, Jan and Faustun was also there in case a kitchen kill happened, which I wrote on a blackboard/whiteboard (forgot which) in the computer room in the next action. "Karane and Marcella were here at the start" was written on there in case that was rubbed off. Brooke was in there when I got in and Pink Knight went in after I wrote on the board"

I then went to the Storage room to find some books, Faustun was also there doing their stuff so we both searched through boxes and I found two weird books. One is a Joke book from Monokuma and another is how to survive the killing game.

I then chose to read the second book. Of which Faustun left while I was doing that. I was busy reading but Illumidi and Caleb was in there once I had a look around again that went through boxes. Brooke did slightly after, I noticed her come in and go through boxes. Overall the book I read gave me no more solid leads as to what we should do in this game.

I then heard a horn, I didn't know where it came from. I kept reading books which I found a statistics book written by yours truly. I then heard a huge blast and I saw Illumidi reading a book! I then went back to my private room to sleep but heard Monokuma theater playing from the monitor (had no sleep :c )
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 9:26 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:Marcella stops musing before looking up
Alright, think i have everything in order. The only issue with the body i could find was there bracelet had turned red and activated. There was no marks anywhere on the body. One thing i did investigate further though was there shoes, they seem to be in good condition and I couldn't find any scuffs or marks on them, like something caused by a scuffle or by running. That could imply that they either were on a soft surface, or they got taken out quite quickly. Anyone got thoughts on that?

I confirm these results btw

JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm kinda new to the game so I missed a few actions but I think I got some information for you.

I forget if it was during the day or one of the night actions but I went to the Kitchen to eat a fat snack. Brie, Jan and Faustun was also there in case a kitchen kill happened, which I wrote on a blackboard/whiteboard (forgot which) in the computer room in the next action. "Karane and Marcella were here at the start" was written on there in case that was rubbed off. Brooke was in there when I got in and Pink Knight went in after I wrote on the board"

I then went to the Storage room to find some books, Faustun was also there doing their stuff so we both searched through boxes and I found two weird books. One is a Joke book from Monokuma and another is how to survive the killing game.

I then chose to read the second book. Of which Faustun left while I was doing that. I was busy reading but Illumidi and Caleb was in there once I had a look around again that went through boxes. Brooke did slightly after, I noticed her come in and go through boxes. Overall the book I read gave me no more solid leads as to what we should do in this game.

I then heard a horn, I didn't know where it came from. I kept reading books which I found a statistics book written by yours truly. I then heard a huge blast and I saw Illumidi reading a book! I then went back to my private room to sleep but heard Monokuma theater playing from the monitor (had no sleep :c )

(That's definitely missing a few actions)

(We're gonna need your whole alibi)

(Result PMs should say which action they're for on them)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby JacksonVirgo » Thu May 13, 2021 9:31 am

I don't think I did any day actions as I didn't know what to do. I went to the kitchen in twilight and the rest in night actions.
Pronouns - They/Them

JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu May 13, 2021 9:34 am

(Oh wait I think all 6 night actions are there, formatting is just kinda weird)
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa