Suspended for 24h despite not playing in forever?

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Suspended for 24h despite not playing in forever?

Postby RobyBro » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Back when the steam version was a new thing, my friends and I got it and played it for a bit, then eventually everyone with the steam one got banned or whatever for fraud or something (literally just having a steam account). Then now I saw one of my friends playing again so I loaded the game up. It says I've been suspended for 24h for an inappropriate username, an exact 24-hour suspension after I logged in? I haven't played in at least a couple of years, I couldn't have gotten banned yesterday? I PMed the bot and it says I've had reports of inappropriate username + spam. Both are not even available to be seen because they've been archived, which leads me to believe I'm suspended for something that happened years ago and was already appealed? Is this game still having an issue with banning people for just playing on steam?
RobyBro

Re: Suspended for 24h despite not playing in forever?

Postby Flavorable » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:23 am

Your ban got reduced to a suspension when you appealed. If you don't log in, the suspension timer does not start. This is not a bug.

Also, people never got banned for "just playing on Steam". If they got banned for fraud, it means they abused an exploit in Steam to get multiple Steam link bonuses.

Moving to Not Bugs.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs