Had an all any game where my disguise abitlies did not work

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Had an all any game where my disguise abitlies did not work

Postby WanderingHero » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:54 am

Coven all any, 4 mafia with a d1 quiter. Im Giles Korey the disguiser

N1 I disguise Ben Rando as the surve claim to evade sheriff. Im not rbed or witched and none is transed, but he still shows up as sus. I am posined.

N2 I disguise myself to throw off town after I refused to vote Ben. I die as disguiser despite disguising myself, again with no trans, rb or witch.

D3 Ben Rando dies, his role displaying as hypno, indicating my disguise did not work.

WHat's going on?

https://i.snipboard.io/x7A9r3.jpg Me displaying as Disguiser despite disguisiung
Last edited by WanderingHero on Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingHero
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Had an all any game where my disguise abitlies did not w

Postby techteen3000 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Was the survivor legit? Cause that survivor could have been a evil who shows as sus also your role doesnt change upon death nor would the disguised mafia
techteen3000
Doctor
Doctor

Postby WanderingHero » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:49 am

I dont remember but even if I had disguised as an evil, i still shouldnt have shown up as a disguiser. The screenshot I posted clearly shows me disguising, then dying as disguiser
WanderingHero
Executioner
Executioner

Postby techteen3000 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:46 pm

No you still show as your role you only fool town investigators except tracker
techteen3000
Doctor
Doctor

Postby WanderingHero » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:10 am

techteen3000 wrote:No you still show as your role you only fool town investigators except tracker

I should have showed up as whatever 12 was on death, which as you can see is not disguiser
WanderingHero
Executioner
Executioner

Postby techteen3000 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:36 am

No you dont thats not how disguiser works read the changes to it
techteen3000
Doctor
Doctor

Postby techteen3000 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:38 am

Also fyi ive said it before your role nor does the mafias roles change upon death when checked your seen as the role not when you die for example if a invest checks you have the survivors results but wont flip as the role upppn yours or your disguised mafias dead
techteen3000
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:33 am

Moderator Message: Moved to Not Bugs.

Disguiser has been changed back in October. I'll post the Wiki here:

Role Change - The Disguiser has been updated to not only allow changing their own investigative results, but to also allow them to change the investigative results of their Mafia allies. The game no longer shows the disguised role on the player’s death, but now instead changes Lookout results to show the Mafia visit as being a visit from another player being disguised as. Example: the Disguiser disguises player A as player B, player A visits player C, the Lookout watches player C, the Lookout sees player B (not Player A) visiting player C. This means Lookout results are no longer 100% trustworthy. The Disguiser being able to visit Mafia members also means that the Spy seeing Mafia visits doesn’t automatically confirm someone as non-Mafia anymore since the Spy will see the Disguiser visiting their Mafia teammate.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs