Purchased Steam Version, did not receive 2000 Town Points

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Purchased Steam Version, did not receive 2000 Town Points

Postby ThePirates123 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:23 pm

I have been playing ToS since around 2015, and today I decided to buy it on steam since Base game and coven were on sale. I got Steambot, Coven and the MP bonus but I did not receive the 2000 town points

I already had around 1200 from before merit was a thing, and they stayed at exactly that amount.

I can send a screenshot of the digital stream receipt if needed
ThePirates123

Re: Purchased Steam Version, did not receive 2000 Town Point

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:59 pm

You do not get the extra TP, when you already linked your account, only the extra rewards.
Consider this: If you buy something from a store and later see it offered for less money, do you think you can go back in and receive the amount of money your item was reduced by? I believe not.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Purchased Steam Version, did not receive 2000 Town Point

Postby ThePirates123 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:18 am

Jerme wrote:You do not get the extra TP, when you already linked your account, only the extra rewards.
Consider this: If you buy something from a store and later see it offered for less money, do you think you can go back in and receive the amount of money your item was reduced by? I believe not.

The issue has been resolved and the TP was added to my account. Thanks for not understanding what I said.
ThePirates123

Return to Not Bugs