Extremely Hostile Player

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Extremely Hostile Player

Postby stupidphoenix » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm

First off, pardon my lack of screenshots, I'm unsure of how to actually do that on this computer(not one I'm used to using). I took a picture of the names at the end of the game on my phone, and I am aware that the chat logs of the game are view-able if more than one report is made against the same player. Which, if someone in my game actually followed through and did it, will show up due to the addition of mine. Anyways, joined ranked game, I was Jailor, player named John Willard claimed survivor day one, I jailed someone named Fruitcake night one, also claimed survivor, so I jailed John Willard night two, I hit the execute button because of how hostile he was being during day two, which a survivor would not do. He then claimed Bodyguard, which I assumed was a fake claim, a common Godfather/Arsonist claim, so I executed him. I was transported into a vigilante bullet that night and died. All throughout the rest of the game he verbally assaulted me and flaunted about how he wouldn't be banned if we reported him, so I took the liberty of making this report too. These insults were about me, my intelligence, my game playing, my state of mind, etc, he also suggested that I take my life, I would very much appreciate seeing this player banned.

Much Appreciated :!:

Image Taken From Phone:
http://imgur.com/l59Zy7j

Usernames:
SmartPhoenix(Fake - Jailor) - me
chillius63(John Willard - Bodyguard) - extremely hostile player (reported twice in-game)
allureaudi(VetBaitMate - Transporter) - also very hostile(do not believe they were reported)
OkSav(Luna - Spy) - this was the person who also reported Willard
Last edited by stupidphoenix on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
stupidphoenix
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Extremely Hostile Player

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed May 24, 2017 3:21 am

I banned the first two. Last one had no reports.

Thanks for reporting!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Closed Reports