Doctor Cheating/Hacking

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Doctor Cheating/Hacking

Postby stupidphoenix » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:16 pm

In a ranked game, I was the any role, framer, my mafia was unable to kill every night because of a Doctor who knew who we were attacking, who also knew each of our exact roles. He healed the attacked targets nightly. This means either one of two things:
1. He had something that told him who we were attacking every night and that told him our roles and names.
2. Someone in the mafia was feeding him information outside of the game.

While I do not know which mafia member it was, it was not me. If I had to guess I would guess the mafioso due to the fact he kept talking about being AFK due to him ordering a pizza or something, it's in the chat logs.

I have screenshots of the last will of the doctor, and the username of the doctor that I will attach below soon. He was also reported in-game multiple times.

If someone could tell me how to upload the screenshots, that would be great.

Added in : It has come to my attention due to someone telling me, that the Consort and the Doctor both have very similar names (Yoloswag, Swagyolo) so it is not unlikely that it was him/her who was the cheater.
Last edited by stupidphoenix on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stupidphoenix
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Doctor Cheating/Hacking

Postby stupidphoenix » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 pm

Nevermind about my question about the image upload.

stupidphoenix
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SerialLyncher » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Let's break this game down one by one.

N1: The person that was targeted was talking loudly, saying stupid stuff as if he was vet baiting. Turns out your GF actually goes for people like that. He had a default name.

N2: Since the person attacked N1 was a default name, I figured he'd go for another default name. Guess what, he did.

N3: There were only two possible targets that night since I now knew mafia were going for default names. I decided to just pick the same guy again. Guess what, he picked too. It wasn't until later I deduced that the only other default name in that game was mafia, who cannot be targeted.

N4: Consort calls out that mafia is only targeting default names. This time, I knew mafia was gonna go for someone who wasn't a default name. I picked randomly. That one was luck.

N5: This one wasn't saved, at all. Someone else got attacked or GF was jailed or something happened.

N6: I was a bit vocal in the daytime, and when that happens, you become a target. It was also a full moon, why wouldn't I pop my self-heal there? Again, easily predictable.

N7: Godfather died that night, and consort called out that Phoeblon was RBed on a full moon. He'd be a likely target since consort "proved" he wasn't a werewolf. Guess what? You predictable mafia attacked him.

N8: I was guaranteed to die because the lookout outed me as the doctor and my self-heal was down. Since I had no way out, I typed out the second part of the will.

Now let's break down the second part of the will.
GF was already dead, so we can scratch that off.
Consort died before I did, so we can scratch that off.
Jonathan Corwin was not being targeted by mafia despite mafia's early preference for default names, so I knew he was one of them.

Phoenix, you, were defending mafia and fluffing the day chat to try and prevent trials. "Random votes is no bueno", please, you were screaming mafia. No one had been BMed and you weren't claiming spy (not BMer), high priority town targets were not dying (not consig), no cleans (not janitor), no empty wills (forger), consort was already dead and there weren't many RBs going on (no second consort). You were either a framer or disguiser.

So the only thing you actually have here is me correctly guessing your exact mafia role, which was a 50% chance. You and your entire mafia were scumread and your GF was easy to predict.
SerialLyncher

Postby stupidphoenix » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Just because you know how to lie well, doesn't mean you aren't a cheater bud.

N1 & N2 fine, whatever.

N3 ? No way. The idiot GF attacked an immune again, no one does that, you wouldn't have healed them twice in a row.
N4 ? Pfft you wish.
N5 I don't remember, I think GF was jailed and Mafioso went afk for "pizza".
N6 Since you seem to know soooooo much, then you should know a self heal is meaningless in protection from the WW attack.
N7 The consort lied, because they are the one you cheated with. Phoeb was never role blocked on a full moon, because he was WW and the Consort would have known, and died.
N8 You were not guaranteed to die at all, the mafioso hadn't even seen that and I made him switch his choice by spamming the choice to frame you and un-frame you without talking because "there was only one mafia left" and there was a spy.

Now onto the roles and who I was, I was defending ALL PLAYERS mafia weren't even voted up randomly at first. Screaming mafia? I was talking, so was half of the town. Sorry but no, there is no way you just KNEW I was framer. Especially since specifically I wasn't using my ability all game so the spy didn't see that Any role was mafia. You and the Consort had practically the same names, and the Consort NEVER talked at night, why? Because they were messaging you who to heal, and at some point who the mafia was. You are a cheater and a liar and you know it. IF you had found out my role the way you had, you would have written "Framer, or Disguiser, Any."

Get outta here and take your lies with you.
stupidphoenix
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SerialLyncher » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:41 pm

stupidphoenix wrote:N3 ? No way. The idiot GF attacked an immune again, no one does that, you wouldn't have healed them twice in a row.

This is under the assumption that I knew the person was immune. I did not. Nice try.

stupidphoenix wrote:N4 ? Pfft you wish.

Whatever you want to believe, but your word hardly means anything at all once I point out another flaw that will become apparent later.

stupidphoenix wrote:N6 Since you seem to know soooooo much, then you should know a self heal is meaningless in protection from the WW attack.

Doctors can prevent werewolf attacks. Self-heal will work against a werewolf.

stupidphoenix wrote:N7 The consort lied, because they are the one you cheated with. Phoeb was never role blocked on a full moon, because he was WW and the Consort would have known, and died.

And I was supposed to know he was a consort? The second town support slot was still up for grabs.

stupidphoenix wrote:N8 You were not guaranteed to die at all, the mafioso hadn't even seen that and I made him switch his choice by spamming the choice to frame you and un-frame you without talking because "there was only one mafia left" and there was a spy.

This is under the assumption that I am able to read mafia chat. This doesn't change the fact that the lookout had outed me as the doctor, which sealed my fate.

stupidphoenix wrote:Now onto the roles and who I was, I was defending ALL PLAYERS mafia weren't even voted up randomly at first. Screaming mafia? I was talking, so was half of the town. Sorry but no, there is no way you just KNEW I was framer.

Basic scumread, not that you're capable of that since you don't even know that doctors can save people, including themselves if they self-heal, from werewolf attacks.

stupidphoenix wrote:Especially since specifically I wasn't using my ability all game so the spy didn't see that Any role was mafia.

If I myself do not frame people, then what's stopping others from doing the same? Considering that you were indeed defending mafia, I had every right to assume any was mafia.

stupidphoenix wrote:You and the Consort had practically the same name, and the Consort NEVER talked at night

This means absolutely nothing.

stupidphoenix wrote:IF you had found out my role the way you had, you would have written "Framer, or Disguiser, Any."

Given how many times I had to put that someone was attacked, character limits became a problem. I could not put both in there.

stupidphoenix wrote:Get outta here and take your stupid lies with you.

Literally your entire rebuttal is "I have no actual evidence and I just want this person falsely banned." What's stopping me from making a thread on you and saying that you falsely accuse people and hope your donor status makes people listen to you? Why should anyone at all listen to you when you've been publicly debunked? You're a proven liar and it has been proven that when you get angry because you encountered someone who isn't a typical moron, you make false reports on forums.
SerialLyncher

Postby SpellChecker » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:55 am

You're obviously cheating. You have passed the spy test successfully as a serial killer in an another game, and with this report it's evidently clear that you are cheating.

SpellChecker
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Closed Reports