Jailor abusing influence on town to hang a Medium.

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Jailor abusing influence on town to hang a Medium.

Postby stupidphoenix » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Player was a Jailor, I was medium, I told him I was medium night one in Jail. He died night one and I spoke to him night two. He took my name so I gave him some annoyance for that. He was revived by the retributionist night two. He came back and jailed me saying I was mafia, and was about to execute me when I screamed at him saying I was medium and that I confirmed it the night before when I spoke to him. Then two days later he had me hung for "not being medium" I was 100% confirmed and he knew it, he chose to make the town hang me in order to still be able to execute and not lose the ability by executing a member of the town. I was hung. I got a few of the players to report him in-game, in all of my anger I forgot two but my friend PhoenixFlies did, if it matters her name in the game was Harley. I don't have the actual username of the rule breaking user. If you have means of looking into match histories somehow, check mine @stupidphoenix or my friends @PhoenixFlies, he was a Jailor named Day in no life. He was also in our game previous to that as a Witch, usernames should match up but the name used in game will not. I apologize for not looking at his actual username but someone told me that they are pretty sure it was penilecolada, so again if there is a way to check match history, or if that player was reported by Harley or PhoenixFlies, it's them. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I have various screenshots of the game and the chat's in the game. I cannot find a place to insert them. If there is no way, it would be nice if someone would tell me how, and if there is NOT a way to insert them, then if there is some sort of place for me to send them to an admin or someone of the like, that would work too.
Last edited by stupidphoenix on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
stupidphoenix
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Jailor abusing influence on town to hang a Medium.

Postby PhoenixFlies » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Ya I reported him in game. He hung the medium on purpose and told everyone he was really medium when it was too late. I was jester and dead.

Harley
PhoenixFlies

Postby PhoenixFlies » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 pm

LMFAO .... ya I'm salty over the loss of 1 elo point xD. Dude I'm worst jester ever... confirmed. This is well known and many can confirm this. What I saw was you died n1, rez'd n2, then as medium was being hung you did not confirm him even tho you talked to him while dead. Then after all the votes were in you said "he's medium". That's a throw in my book and no abuse of my reporting. What you guys discussed in jail I'll never know nor do I really care. Have a wonderful day!!!!

Harley (best jester EVER)
PhoenixFlies

Postby stupidphoenix » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:44 pm

TPower wrote:First you congratulated me on dying to mafia N1, insulted me N1 after I died at night as a medium for using a similar name to yours. I thought he was lying and jailed you N2 to confirm you are medium and told me you talked to me without giving any context.
This I will give you, is MOSTLY true. I have screenshots of the chat during the night and during the jailings. First of all I did NOT congratulate the fact that you died, I asked if you were forged or if you didn't write a will. I will give you that I was vague on what we talked about the night before.

Day 3, you spoke in the chat and encouraged mafias to attack me and make other townies protect you(this is not annoyance but a game throwing behavior), hence everyone voted you up(I didnt even vote you up).
This is 100% false and I have the screenshots to prove it. First of all no I did not say anything about protecting me and killing you, I said you should get original and pick your own name.
I told everyone you are not medium but I changed my mind because I believed you but it was too late.
This is a flat out lie to save your own skin.

You then tried to throw the game by wasting your seance to say this few sentences in originality "TARNATION YOU JAILOR. GUESS WHAT I AM DOING??? I AM ON THE FORUMS TO REPORT YOU!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR BAN YOU TARNATION!!!!
I was confirmed Medium all you had to do was click on the chat log, also you never even replied to me at night. Secondly, is it really throwing when town had the win pretty much guaranteed? No, it isn't.

"Btw John Proctor is arso." When I am fully aware John Proctor is the only one who claimed and confirmed neutral Benign N5 as survivor.
I was told to tell you this by the dead (some town role I now forget) so I did.

As for Harley the Jester, he is just mad about me executing him when he did not realise voting innocent on the sheriff-confirmed godfather warrants a execution by the jailor.
While she may have been jester, she is actually a friend of mine and was mad about you abusing your influence on the town and killing a confirmed medium. Ask HER yourself.

Now for the reasons why YOU and not I should be the one who is suspended:
-You are openly lying on the forums
-You still abused your influence over the town and hung a confirmed medium
-You admitted to doing so right after I was lynched which is proof of your rule breaking ways
stupidphoenix
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:46 pm

I'm going to lock this report until Brandon can get to it. You've both said your fill. Now it's time to let Brandon do his job.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby shapesifter13 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Since there is such an argument here I will let the in game report tell us everything.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Return to Closed Reports