ChilledChaos cheating with screenshots

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

ChilledChaos cheating with screenshots

Postby Awesomenrh » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:58 am

In this video around at the 8 minute mark, ChilledChaos blatantly posts a screenshot confirming he's invest on Twitter.
Awesomenrh

Re: ChilledChaos cheating with screenshots

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:05 pm

I did see this in my news feed on Twitter yesterday...was wondering what it was all about...now I know.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby geoxyx » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Ban a youtuber who promotes your game, and you essentially just fucked yourself.
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

Rules

1. Thy shall not disrespect geo.
2. May 23rd is a sacred holiday and it should be respected as such.
3. This world needs me.
geoxyx
Spy
Spy

Postby K1llthestory » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:53 pm

However, there are many youtubers who promote the game, and what Chilled's doing is promoting the game in a very bad way by using screenshots. He should receive one last warning, as I believe he's already been warned.
Flow 2018 - Heroes only.

what are the 7 words to say?
K1llthestory
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 pm

geoxyx wrote:Ban a youtuber who promotes your game, and you essentially just fucked yourself.

Regardless, this is promoting cheating, and that's a BIG no-no. Why should we ban users who cheat like Chilled when we're essentially giving them permission to? That would make us hypocrites.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NFaker » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:01 am

geoxyx wrote:Ban a youtuber who promotes your game, and you essentially just fucked yourself.

Cheating is fine so long as you have influence? What a world we live in.

They have cheated before, to boot.
NFaker
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby AdamTB » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:11 am

Honestly, and I hate to admit this, but by now I think it may be time to do something. I love Chilled, but what message are we sending if we let Youtubers continue to break the rules? We're basically saying that it's okay to cheat as long as you're famous and helping to promote the game. I think they've been warned before, but if they're continuing to break the rules then it may be time for a little shock therapy.
AdamTB
Donor
Donor

Postby Hurricat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:26 am

If you go to the comment section of the video and look for anyone pointing out that he's cheating, the replies are filled with vitriol defending him. It's rather disgusting to see some of those things. So obviously this is having an effect on the game, because his followers are so quick to defend him and take on the "who cares?" mentality. Something needs to be done about this negative influence. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a game and had someone reference a YouTuber in their defense for blatant cheating, gamethrowing, etc.
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:49 am

It is sad, but unfortunately, it's reality. Fans of YouTubers will come and protect their idols regardless what they do in the process.

It also urks me we allow YouTubers to do this kinda of bullshit, but not users. What kind of message are we sending to our fanbase? That we're huge hypocrites? YouTubers get special treatment? No. Something more needs to be done regarding Chilled and the Derp Crew because they aren't stopping after they were warned like Minx and Andy did. And yet, on top of this, they want skins in the game. Uh, no thank you, I'd rather not get skins of people who think cheating is okay. Fuck that.

Edit: You'll see me resign and stop playing Town of Salem if they get added to the game's skins and nothing is done about their cheating. I refuse to endorse that kind of crap.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Hurricat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:50 am

Naru2008 wrote:It is sad, but unfortunately, it's reality. Fans of YouTubers will come and protect their idols regardless what they do in the process.

It also urks me we allow YouTubers to do this kinda of bullshit, but not users. What kind of message are we sending to our fanbase? That we're huge hypocrites? YouTubers get special treatment? No. Something more needs to be done regarding Chilled and the Derp Crew because they aren't stopping after they were warned like Minx and Andy did. And yet, on top of this, they want skins in the game. Uh, no thank you, I'd rather not get skins of people who think cheating is okay. Fuck that.

Amen.
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby AdamTB » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Naru2008 wrote:It is sad, but unfortunately, it's reality. Fans of YouTubers will come and protect their idols regardless what they do in the process.

Edit: You'll see me resign and stop playing Town of Salem if they get added to the game's skins and nothing is done about their cheating. I refuse to endorse that kind of crap.

They want skins? :\

As I said, I'm a big fan of Chilled and the derp crew, but with how often they cheat they really don't deserve skins at all. Anyway, hopefully the devs will see this and decide that something really is wrong in this situation and do something about it.
AdamTB
Donor
Donor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Normally I stay away from arguments like this, but I wholeheartedly agree with Naru on this. If this was any other normal player, they'd be banned. Hell, they probably would've been banned the first time rather than warned. But because it's a Youtuber who gets the game attention, they get a slap on the wrist? I'm sorry, but that's actually a detrimental attitude, and I've seen how this will play out before. If nothing is done, then Youtubers like this will just spread, so the attitude that cheating is perfectly fine will spread. This in turn will lead to good people leaving the game and actively tell people to stay away from it because it has become full of cheaters and idiots who ignore the rules because "if a Youtuber can do it, so can I!!!!11!1!".
Let that continue, the good players suffer, and in turn the game will suffer for it. Saw it happen to one of my favourite online games, I don't want to see it happen here, too. There are other ways to get publicity WITHOUT cheating.
And again, I agree with Naru. If the Derp Crew get skins, I'm out. I will stay on the forums, but never touch the game again. And I will tell people to stay away.
Because nobody wants to play a game where the rest of the players are cheaters, and the devs do nothing about it.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Mroz4k » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:55 am

Going to put these in here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12561&start=25&hilit=ChilledChaos
(not even going to comment on how stealthily this was moved into Closed reports when it was obviously not closed...)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12609&p=299434&hilit=Chilled+Chaos#p299434
Locked as well, then again it seems the other conversations on this subject from that time has been removed completedly.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18765&p=516619&hilit=Chilled#p516619

The last one is most recent one, and also contains my current opinion on the subject. Not that it really changed.

They are the bane of this game´s community. And unless Devs stop protecting these cheating bastards assholes, this game will soon go into an all out open civil war between those that want them rightfully banned and those that want to get butt-fucked by them defend them.

All I am going to say is that I agree with Naru. And if they get skins, then I am leaving this game once and for all because I saw enough. Devs had great potential when this game was smaller. They would listen to the community. Not anymore.

Right now, they are nothing but hypocrites, really - I mean, they created the rules. And yet they cant even keep everyone abiding them...
Every minute passing up when they are not rightfully punished the morals in those that are responsible for protecting them go down the crapper a little bit more.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Greenpandalover » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:31 pm

I saw this video after someone said that they were cheating in it.

Since Im not subscribed to them, I didnt have any views when I started to watch it.

I was ticked off. In the video they did so much cheating, if a normal would of done that, they would of been banned. I was going to report this, but I've already seen a few reports for them already in, and Im surprised they haven't been punished. After 50+ videos where most of them have cheating of some sort, it bothers me that all they got was a few warnings.

This also ruins the community and the fun of the game! Gamer Youtubers = Free Advertisement. When people watch these videos, they'll get the idea that cheating is ok.

Let's say PewDiePie plays this game with Ken and Cry. Thats a potential 30+Million people watching the video. Sounds good right? It may be good for traffic, but it would be toxic for the community. That 30+Million community has already been "shut upped" when the comments were removed for spam. Now imagine those same 30+Million players playing the game... Not to mention they would play the same way their Youtube-Choice has played it. Since PewDiePie is a goofy, all-for-fun guy, he might do what Chilled does. Even if Chilled has a "small" Youtuber fan base, it still effect parts of the game with more cheaters and trolls.... Now imagine the effect times 30....
But since PewDiePie is a Youtuber, he'll just get a warning, and the flood of toxins will continue to flow....

I know not every YouTuber doesn't cheat, but if we let the ones who do cheat go with out punishment (I dont count warns as a punishment after the 3rd time), the gates will still be opened, and the toxins will continue to flow through..
Favorite Role: Medium
Me when my side wins, but Im still salty over all the stuff they did wrong
Spoiler: Image
[b]My Role Idea The Orphan 1500 0views!
Greenpandalover
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby parkerparkour » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:35 pm

actually i believe if pewdiepie played it and we let him know the problem beforehand we might be able to avoid some issues. he's listened to dev's requests before (which is more than i can say for chilled)
parkerparkour
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: The real bad place was the friends we made along the way

Postby Greenpandalover » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:43 pm

parkerparkour wrote:actually i believe if pewdiepie played it and we let him know the problem beforehand we might be able to avoid some issues. he's listened to dev's requests before (which is more than i can say for chilled)

I mostly used PewDiePie because of how large scale his audience is.

I was just getting at that no matter how big someones audience is, if they break the rules, they should be punished before the game becomes "Infected" with cheaters from said Youuber.
Greenpandalover
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:40 pm

parkerparkour wrote:actually i believe if pewdiepie played it and we let him know the problem beforehand we might be able to avoid some issues. he's listened to dev's requests before (which is more than i can say for chilled)

This is further supported by one of his most recent TTT videos, where someone complains that he RDMs every "God damn round".

Gee, Chilled, are you so fucking dense you're not getting the fucking hint you're doing something wrong? If so, someone seriously needs to fix this issue with Chilled. I say it be Blake and Josh, but considering we're not allowed to touch them even if they pop up in Trial, I think they'd do anything besides say "Hey man, Chilled, you gotta stop".

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby parkerparkour » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm

>.< naru i agree with you but perhaps calling him fucking dense might just cause our whole game to be rdmed
its a fine line
parkerparkour
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: The real bad place was the friends we made along the way

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:35 pm

parkerparkour wrote:>.< naru i agree with you but perhaps calling him fucking dense might just cause our whole game to be rdmed
its a fine line

He obviously isn't getting the point that people are trying to put across him on his own. Someone's going to have to force it.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby headgehog29 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:48 am

Naru2008 wrote:This is further supported by one of his most recent TTT videos, where someone complains that he RDMs every "God damn round".

Gee, Chilled, are you so fucking dense you're not getting the fucking hint you're doing something wrong? If so, someone seriously needs to fix this issue with Chilled. I say it be Blake and Josh, but considering we're not allowed to touch them even if they pop up in Trial, I think they'd do anything besides say "Hey man, Chilled, you gotta stop".

The funny thing is, is that the reason he and the youtubers he plays with started playing only in private lobbies was because they would get RDMd all the time. Chilled and other youtubers care about making their audience happy and as long as they do that they don't care about anything else. They view the random people they play with as props for them to use and if the probs get upset with them, they shrug and say its just a game why do people have to take it so seriously but the moment they get screwed they get pissed off.
headgehog29
Executioner
Executioner

Postby stellaluna » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Deja vu much?
I hope this won't result in another horde of his fanboys staunchly sucking up to him in response.

If pewdiepie ever played this game I probably would never go within 10 miles of a public game ever again.
hi im stella and i like you

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Mroz4k » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:08 pm

stellaluna wrote:Deja vu much?
I hope this won't result in another horde of his fanboys staunchly sucking up to him in response.

If pewdiepie ever played this game I probably would never go within 10 miles of a public game ever again.

Thanks for putting up the ones I missed. Was too lazy to look em up.

Might even make a thread where people can start collecting reports on Derp Crew as a collectables. We already have a bunch of them for starters.

And same. If that one super famous guy I never watched from principle starts playing this game, I will build myself a house on PTR in a lobby of Rapid where noone ever comes and I will live off the rest of my Salem life there, being Amish.
I dont like the thought of this game turning into a bigger kindergarden then it already is sometimes.
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Jake45177 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Let's be honest though guys, Chilled has been a huge asset to ToS. After all the publicity he has brought to the game it would be, in my opinion, to prohibit him from playing ever again. I'm not saying what he is doing is ok, all I am saying is that if you way what he has done for the game with what he has brought against it, the pros would probably out way the cons. I think a long letter or something from the debs giving him a very stern warning of everything he should not do, that he has done in the past. What some may perceive as cheating, he may view as comic relief. I think this is something that can easily be handled civilly by having someone tell him the difference.
Jake45177
Jester
Jester

Postby Greenpandalover » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Jake45177 wrote:Let's be honest though guys, Chilled has been a huge asset to ToS. After all the publicity he has brought to the game it would be, in my opinion, to prohibit him from playing ever again. I'm not saying what he is doing is ok, all I am saying is that if you way what he has done for the game with what he has brought against it, the pros would probably out way the cons. I think a long letter or something from the debs giving him a very stern warning of everything he should not do, that he has done in the past. What some may perceive as cheating, he may view as comic relief. I think this is something that can easily be handled civilly by having someone tell him the difference.

He may of brought alot of people to the game,
But a majority of them play like him or just troll....

So yea....

He has also been warned before (Dont know how many, but I'm going to guess alot, 3-5).
If he hasnt already gotten the message, he never will...
Greenpandalover
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Jake45177 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Greenpandalover wrote:
Jake45177 wrote:Let's be honest though guys, Chilled has been a huge asset to ToS. After all the publicity he has brought to the game it would be, in my opinion, to prohibit him from playing ever again. I'm not saying what he is doing is ok, all I am saying is that if you way what he has done for the game with what he has brought against it, the pros would probably out way the cons. I think a long letter or something from the debs giving him a very stern warning of everything he should not do, that he has done in the past. What some may perceive as cheating, he may view as comic relief. I think this is something that can easily be handled civilly by having someone tell him the difference.

He may of brought alot of people to the game,
But a majority of them play like him or just troll....

So yea....

He has also been warned before (Dont know how many, but I'm going to guess alot, 3-5).
If he hasnt already gotten the message, he never will...

Saying majority of them are trolls is an assumption. I'm pretty sure if we are persistent we can get around to him.

Btw i discovered this game through Chilled. I'd like to think that I am not a troll thank you.
Jake45177
Jester
Jester

Next

Return to Closed Reports