ChilledChaos cheating with screenshots

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Re: ChilledChaos cheating with screenshots

Postby bumblecow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
bumblecow wrote:Thank god, we have a moderator that is actually fucking sane and is willing to ban him.

I am too!
I said I'd ban them if they were reported...two months ago.
We'll probably get demoted for it, but for the community I guess is one way to put it.

Who fucking cares if you get demoted, people get banned for this stuff, and if Chilled does it, he needs to be banned, and I don't give a fuck what happens.
Thanks Hurricat!

The self-nominated cancer of the forums.
bumblecow
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Judges are one thing. The GMods are another. We make the final decision for reports as far as I know.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby AdamTB » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:22 pm

I can easily say that the day our GMods get demoted for doing what is SUPPOSED to be their job is the day I leave until the issues get sorted completely.
AdamTB
Donor
Donor

Postby LetitiaWilson » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm

AdamTB wrote:I can easily say that the day our GMods get demoted for doing what is SUPPOSED to be their job is the day I leave until the issues get sorted completely.

This. All of this.
If ANY Gmod gets demoted for doing their JOBS, I'm gone. Out of here. Goodbye, sayonara, good fucking riddance.
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby bumblecow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Same for me. I love Town of Salem, but I will not stand for rulebreakers not being punished properly.
Thanks Hurricat!

bumblecow
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby stellaluna » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Naru2008 wrote:I've already decided that if anyone gets Chilled through the Trial System, fuck it, I'm going to ban him. Warnings obviously aren't working, like they did with Minx and Andy.

Someone mentioned chilled does it to get his fanbase to react.

IT. DOES. NOT. FUCKING. MATTER. WHAT. THE. REASON. HE. DOES. IT. IS.

The fact remains that he's cheating, with random people, not their fans like the others do, and breaking multiple rules aside from Skype Cheating, just to get 'views' and 'reactions'. Fuck that.

If it means I lose my Moderator position, so be it. I'm not going to sit here, as a Moderator for the game, and let him get away with this bullshit. Not when it sits there in front of me, taunting me, "you can't do nothing". Nope, sorry, I can, and will if given the chance.

Blake once said those who speak out are usually right. I'm guessing he's going back on his own motto now, because that obviously isn't how he's dealing with this situation.

Nellyfox wrote:
bumblecow wrote:Thank god, we have a moderator that is actually fucking sane and is willing to ban him.

I am too!
I said I'd ban them if they were reported...two months ago.
We'll probably get demoted for it, but for the community I guess is one way to put it.

4 ur sins
Glad to see both of your names are still green too.
hi im stella and i like you

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby bumblecow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Lol we should send Chilled the link to this thread.
Thanks Hurricat!

bumblecow
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Greenpandalover » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:12 pm

bumblecow wrote:Lol we should send Chilled the link to this thread.

Can we just have a forum army on his comments where it's just full of this thread?)

(That would be too far, but I think it would get the message through :lol: )
Favorite Role: Medium
Me when my side wins, but Im still salty over all the stuff they did wrong
Spoiler: Image
[b]My Role Idea The Orphan 1500 0views!
Greenpandalover
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby bumblecow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Yes. lets go there right now.
Thanks Hurricat!

bumblecow
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby isrlygood » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Guys guys guys, thats spamming and it's annoying as hell, it will affect the innocent people who have done nothing wrong. Just wait till the trial system comes out, you can bam him.
Thanks Hurricat!!!^
Thanks purple^ :p
Testing a Mafia Lookout this week
Spoiler:
isrlygood
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Greenpandalover » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:41 pm

isrlygood wrote:Guys guys guys, thats spamming and it's annoying as hell, it will affect the innocent people who have done nothing wrong. Just wait till the trial system comes out, you can bam him.

I thought of it as a joke >.>

Thats why I put the lol face.

I think I need my own "Dont listen to this" color xD
Favorite Role: Medium
Me when my side wins, but Im still salty over all the stuff they did wrong
Spoiler: Image
[b]My Role Idea The Orphan 1500 0views!
Greenpandalover
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby isrlygood » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 pm

bumblecow looked serious, sorry......i'm stupid
Thanks Hurricat!!!^
Thanks purple^ :p
Testing a Mafia Lookout this week
Spoiler:
isrlygood
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby bumblecow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:24 pm

I am not good at sarcasm.
Thanks Hurricat!

bumblecow
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm

isrlygood wrote:Guys guys guys, thats spamming and it's annoying as hell, it will affect the innocent people who have done nothing wrong. Just wait till the trial system comes out, you can bam him.

We actually cant, if you read previous replies. We're prohibited from touching him, however, as a Moderator and Donator for the game, I'm invoking my rights to make decisions within my power. If Chilled come up multiple times in Trial via multiple reports from different people, and he gets escalated to us Moderators, I will be one to vote Guilty, and ultimately ban him.

I do recall a bit where Blake said we could suspend his account, or anyone's account, via Trial, but we couldn't ban. I don't think he thought too much about it, because on your third suspension, the system bans you, as it keeps track. Three strikes, and you're out.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stellaluna » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Well giving their shitty videos enough attention to actually spam them with comments would make someone almost as obnoxious as their fanbase so meh

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby stellaluna » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Naru2008 wrote:We actually cant, if you read previous replies. We're prohibited from touching him, however, as a Moderator and Donator for the game, I'm invoking my rights to make decisions within my power. If Chilled come up multiple times in Trial via multiple reports from different people, and he gets escalated to us Moderators, I will be one to vote Guilty, and ultimately ban him.

I do recall a bit where Blake said we could suspend his account, or anyone's account, via Trial, but we couldn't ban. I don't think he thought too much about it, because on your third suspension, the system bans you, as it keeps track. Three strikes, and you're out.

I was not aware a suspension system, or moderation powers for forum gmods were a thing that was already in place in the game.
In any case I sure hope none of you get demodded for kicking those dolts out.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby geoxyx » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm

The rage in this thread is quite amusing. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

Rules

1. Thy shall not disrespect geo.
2. May 23rd is a sacred holiday and it should be respected as such.
3. This world needs me.
geoxyx
Spy
Spy

Postby stellaluna » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:54 pm

geoxyx wrote:The rage in this thread is quite amusing. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Hopefully not like the last fifty or so times when the threads in question were locked.

stellaluna
Godfather
Godfather

Postby geoxyx » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 pm

stellaluna wrote:
geoxyx wrote:The rage in this thread is quite amusing. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Hopefully not like the last fifty or so times when the threads in question were locked.

inb4 locked
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

Rules

1. Thy shall not disrespect geo.
2. May 23rd is a sacred holiday and it should be respected as such.
3. This world needs me.
geoxyx
Spy
Spy

Postby ibney000 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:04 pm

I figure I should say something about this. First off, can we keep this a bit on the calmer side of things. Yes it is a big issue, but there is no need to go insane. The moment you start swearing, arguments go out the window. We need to keep calm and just list our points. If we do that, we are sure to win out in the end.

Second off. Yes he should be banned. He has been given multiple warnings and still does not show a care to the world. Others do this and they are banned, why is it that just because he is a Youtuber's he gets special privileges?

Third off. I am highly doubtful that they would de-mod any of the mods for doing this. They have said in the past that people like the Derp Crew are playing with their fans and therefor, are ok. I am however, never coming back to the game if they were to de-mod anyone for such a reason. Even if they were to go and re-mod them. That includes the forums. I don't want to be part of a community that punishes its staff for doing the right thing. I am standing by whatever decision that Naru and Nelly make. Cause at this point, this is a problem of fairness. I will not support a company of hypocrites. Not now, not ever.
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:46 pm

The only YouTubers we are aware of that aren't playing with their fans are the aforementioned Derp Crew. I don't know how Dlive's schedule or setup, but I know each stream done by Minx, Ohm, and Zer0doxy take place with their subscribers, and they follow the rules. They are aware I attend such streams as I attend all of Doxy's streams, as I'm a sub myself. I also talk to Doxy personally, occasionally about Town of Salem, give teasers about newer updates, and personally get added to the streams when she does Town of Salem, with or without Minx or Ohm.

I did attend Wade's streams recently for ToS with his girlfriend, Molly, and one of his Moderators noticed me and told Wade of this fact. I then proceeded to answer any questions that arose regarding roles and situations that left them confused, both on Stream and on Twitter, mainly to Molly who was unsure of a few things regarding Werewolf.

I took it upon myself to do what Blake used to do; Pop in on streams of ToS to make sure everything was okay and going smoothly, no issues with the game, or with players, as he's now too busy to do that.

All that aside, when I do join streams, Doxy's moderation team always puts the viewers on alert and let them know it's worse if they're caught cheating than when I'm not around. While I may not up to this point have any powers in-game, I certainly can always make reports directly to Blake personally. They understand this, but they use that tactic to convince their fans not to cheat.

The streamers also are aware of our presence, to an extent. The first time I played with the trio, I died and was promoting the KickStarter, and Minx instantly knew I was a moderator, though she made the comment that she "believe they have paid moderators to play and promote the game" to which I correct her. (Though with any moderatio job, most of the time it's volunteer, and would be nice to be paid for doing it when the money is needed for said person, but volunteering is good, and cheap on the company (any company, not just BMG.) Anyways, they are aware and happy that there is in-game moderators coming in the next patch because I can jump in and be there in the game should someone cheat in a game I am in. While we have no ban powers coming, we can give warnings in-game, and I don't know how the talk is going, but I know Chris was pushing for a boot/kick option for us as well. Not sure how that's gone.

Regarding the suspensions, I am not 100% sure if it'll be a feature of the trial system, however, only Administrators will be able to use the command in-game to suspend someone's account.
First suspension is for 3 days. Your second suspension will be for 7, a week. The third will be a ban by the system. It'll keep track of how many you have.

While I'm at work, I can't copy-paste the messages from Blake, but he did say we'd be allowed to suspend (if not a part of the Trial System, have Chris do it for us, since he's the only community Admin we have, and have him issue the suspension) their accounts, however, I'd assume he would let us issue a third one.

Just wanted to clear some things up; We have no powers right now outside of PTR, but will in the next update. Only Admins will be able to issue suspensions, etc. (for those that say tl;dr)

This would honestly be the first time as a Moderator/Administrator over the past 6+ years that I have not been able to do my job as I should; Punish those that break the rules.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mroz4k » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:00 am

Read the Edit in the end of the post, important.

The fact that last time I checked this thread, it was two pages shorter, only shows how much people are aggravated by this injustice. Though its great to see people are actually keeping a civilized tone about it (I dont really since I have hard time to do so, after speaking of this subject for the hundredth time).

Chilled is not going to stop.Why should he, if he is bringing more players in?

Ze, not sure - he at least apologized that one time. But now he is doing it all over again, no regrets. No warning is going to cut it, tho, in my opinion.
GalM - the least guilty of DerpCrew - at least with how much I have seen. Could still be warned, then again, if rest of them are banned, I dont see it as very LIKELY he would continue to play and record it.
Smarty - first guy to start skype cheating hard, and only stopped for a bit in the beggining stages when I boo-boo-boo´d him on YouTube vids where I told him he is breaking rules hard. Not anymore, again hardcore Skype cheating. Dont think the warning would be enough anymore.

I did that too. I brought a lot of people in, and now, I am the only one last person of my group still playing regularly, and I dont even play that regularly anymore.
Reason for that: Game is promoting new players to cheat and game-throw, via YouTubers, and Devs are not doing anything to stop it. They never really did.
No, they just take money for more people playing the game, more and more money on ads from quantity of players. The whole talk about this game being a dream, well, it seems the dream got really lucrative, and all the morals go on the side. All my friends left because they wouldnt stand the awful behaviour in this game, with all the cheaters up and about.

All YouTubers have some level of involvement on that. But there are those who listened to rules, and who do all they can to make sure rules are not being broken. And then, there is DerpCrew. They cheat the rules of the game, they know it really well, and they dont care because they use their influence to keep themselves above the law. What really drives my blood to boil is the fact that Developers do all these things too, now. Lie to their own fans, promise solution of this case, and yet they clearly dont intend to solve it, because profit! And then comes the story of how this game was a dream.

Well I guess it was, once. Dont seem to apply anymore, if you ask me. Now its strictly bussiness.
I respected them in the past, but not anymore. DerpCrew is pretty much the main reason. Second main reason would be the same apathy to the needs of community.

EDIT: To anyone who is not affraid of the backslash, join me, brothers and sisters. RT/Fav the message I have sent to ChilledChaos, opinioning the majority of opinions in this thread.

If you would like to back up my claim, by retweeting it you will sign yourself under it.

Link to the Tweet: http://twitter.com/Mroz4k/status/593041343284387840
Away in the real world most of the time, but I return from time to time, at my own whim.

FM history:
Spoiler: NFM4 - Lookout - W
NFM7 - Consort - L (so close tho)
FM8D - Cit+ to Sheriff - W
FM9C - Cit - L (epicly failed)
CFM hydra 2 - Medium with Varanus - W
SFM17 - Caporegime - W
FM9D - Serial Killer - W (epicly :D)
SFM14 - Bodyguard-ish role - modkilled, caused MyLo FTW - W?
Mroz4k
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby bumblecow » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Chilled's going to be pissed when he reads this. But who cares?
Thanks Hurricat!

bumblecow
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Ansem555 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 pm

You got a retweet from me my friend.

I don't make any of my own sigs. Bravo to the artists.
Blue text means I'm being sarcastic.
Ansem555
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby shelboo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 pm

I don't know how to feel about this anymore. I noticed when the Markiplier video went up, a lot more cheaters came in. People got the wrong impression from his video that it was okay to Skype cheat... though his game was a private game(?)

Then you have this ChilledChaos fellow who *knows* he's cheating and yet continues to post videos of him and his crew playing unfair.
Never heard of him until this thread. I admit, I've now watched a ridiculous amount of their videos. VERY ENTERTAINING. Love Galm.

But I absolutely hate cheating in any game. (Giving up playing on weekends because it seems to be much worse on weekends...)
And even though I hate it so... I feel like that there are SO many cheaters that it's not even worth fighting about anymore. I know that's not the right attitude to have but it's become quite overwhelming.

The trial system is coming soon. The trial system is coming soon. But will that really help deter cheaters? Like many have said, they'll just create new accounts.

How much faith do the moderators and the community have that the game *will* get better in regards to the cheating situations?
shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Closed Reports