xserendipity - homophobia harassment, threats

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

xserendipity - homophobia harassment, threats

Postby vainkin » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:17 pm

For context I'm going to provide the entire story, relevant details or not, so that your team can know the treatment I went under due to your game and moderation system.

I , username vainkin and screen name "gay nick jonas" was mayor in a ranked game of town of salem today that took place around 6:00 P.m. everyone in the chat was spamming and trolling and telling me to hang so many different people, so I mislynched day two. I decided not to vote day three because they had already been saying nasty things to me. So then they vote someome else up and vote guilty on them, another mislynch, proceeding to blame me. So far I have had no problems, people being toxic but im used to it and we tease eachother back and forth, its just a game and I have thick skin. After I die, several people in the game start telling me to kill myself making fun of me for having gay in my name, etc. normal town of salem stuff that I am used to dealing with. They asked for my discord so I gave it to them, because at this point its still a friendly ish game to me. The game ends, I get a friend request from the user xSerendipity. I accept not knowing who this was in game, rhen I learn they were the main person encouraging me to kill myself and saying it makes sense that I'm bad at the game because I'm gay or called me retarded (the game really should censor this word, its ableist and a slur). I'm going to link a screenshot i took of what they proceeded to message me after the game ended in the town of salem friends chat, where they proceeded to harrass me and encourage me to kill myself. That was all that took place on the town of salem game itself, But I wanted to include more details about what happened on discord afterwards, to show you how badly they hurt me and deserve to be banned. This person, who is also referred to as high, sky, skyelo in the town of salem community, added me to a group chat on discord to where they proceed to call me the f slur, encourage suicide and self harm, say countless things about how I should burn with my entire family like the jews. You town of salem team will probably not care about any of this information since it happened outside of the game, but it was because of the game and this person that I was treated like this. This person I am reporting harrased me in game, in friend chat, on discord, created a group to harass me further, ruined the entire game for me, the community for me , gave me several panic attacks due to the harassment they led in and out of the game. I'll link a screenshot of the horrible things they said to me just in town of salem, I wont link the discord messages because it isn't town of salem, though I screenshotted them all and will upload them if asked. I ask you please ban this person for the ableism, discrimination, hate speech, and pretty much borderline illegal things they said to me. Give me justice.

Image:
https://ibb.co/fHtnGZQ
vainkin

Re: xserendipity - homophobia harassment, threats

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:29 am

Please keep in mind that we can only handle misconduct ingame, and not outside of the game in private messages (outside of the forums) nor on Discord.

I highly suggest if you run into issues with someone to not add them as a friend ingame, so they cannot send you private messages. Any issues someone gives you on Discord should be reported to the Discord Server's moderation staff and/or the Discord Trust and Safety team.

Apologies.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Closed Reports