2 new roles

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Re: 2 new roles

Postby Sylek » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:52 am

So is deputy supposed to be a town version of mafioso? but they're a TK and then a TI? Seems like you're just trying to combine two different roles that don't really go together.
Town Crier looks like a weak version of a veteran. If you're on alert n1 and die to mafioso, you out the mafioso, town deals with them. The alerts are pretty useless if most of them wasted for doing what you were supposed to, not to mention it gives evils another target that's essentially "avoid at all costs" unless you're lucky to be the werewolf. I could see arsonist not being revealed as douse and kill are two separate nights.
I don't really support either of these suggestions (which should have been in role ideas).
Sylek
Witch
Witch

Re: 2 new roles

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Thread moved to Role Ideas, please uses this forum when your suggestion is about roles.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Role Ideas